Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 6 May 2008, 00:59 (Ref:2194793)   #126
panel damage
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
panel damage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Flew back last week fromthe southern states, just lucky enough to be sitting next to a guy involved with all of this. Can confirm TKR are not goign under by any means of the imagination. Black Falcon is shiny , unbent and sitting happily in its usual parking spot in a sout east queensland workshop.

It appears its all just more mudslinging from certian parties and a Reputable Aussie Journo or three have got caught up in it all.
Old 6 May 2008, 02:42 (Ref:2194832)   #127
Retired Racer
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
Retired Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My apologies for my last post i was wrongly informed by my source.However my congratulations to TKR the car is now well on its way. All funds have been cleared the outstanding accounts have been paid. so all the knockers will now have to eat humble pie. The can now work on getting the crew together and starting to move back up the grid
Old 6 May 2008, 04:29 (Ref:2194881)   #128
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Until next time.......
“Although people make unpleasant comments when things I write do not come true, I am simply keeping readers up to speed of what is being discussed. If things turn out differently, it does not mean that these things were never discussed. Still, as I often say, you can take what I write or ignore it - and I really do not care. I’m simply trying to let you into the world of such discussions in F1.” - Joe Saward, Green Notebook from Saint-Doulchard
Old 6 May 2008, 04:45 (Ref:2194885)   #129
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Agreed I thought they would get to Perth this is the Start of another go round on the David John merry go round. Who will be left of the bill payments next time
Old 6 May 2008, 08:24 (Ref:2194985)   #130
DJJ
Racer

DJJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Racer
My apologies for my last post i was wrongly informed by my source.However my congratulations to TKR the car is now well on its way. All funds have been cleared the outstanding accounts have been paid. so all the knockers will now have to eat humble pie. The can now work on getting the crew together and starting to move back up the grid
How can you possibly congratulate a team that has finally paid its bills.

Seriously how can you support a team that has screwed over so many NZ companys, small ones at that. FPR, SBR I guess that was just a mistake in adding the numbers owed. You TKR fans are a seriously deluded bunch.

Team Kiwi for Kiwis and by Kiwis.............Disclaimer run by an aussie.
Old 6 May 2008, 08:38 (Ref:2194995)   #131
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DJJ you really have become one bitter and twisted poster.

Out of your 94 posts 66 (that's just under two thirds) of them are anti TKR posts. You sound like a broken record and I believe are the heart of many speculation and rumor trying to bring a team hardship. I believe you seriously have a problem.

Note. Very hard to say this without trying to attack the poster, but enough is enough. Move on.

Last edited by NAC; 6 May 2008 at 08:40.
Old 6 May 2008, 08:47 (Ref:2195001)   #132
V8's rule
Racer

V8's rule should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Racer

PK.......The TKR transporter Left for Perth late this morning and is indeed on its way.

One can now assume that Triple 888 have been satisfied........Hence the release of the car.......But it would be totally wrong of you or any body else to suggest or claim........"the outstanding accounts have been paid"

Were as the real truth is...... That some outstanding accounts have been paid.

Old 6 May 2008, 08:49 (Ref:2195006)   #133
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Can't be many race teams that rely on flogging T-shirts from race to race to survive.
If the end aint nigh...its probably because they can't see it from the back of the grid.
Old 6 May 2008, 08:55 (Ref:2195011)   #134
DJJ
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAC
DJJ you really have become one bitter and twisted poster.

Out of your 94 posts 66 (that's just under two thirds) of them are anti TKR posts. You sound like a broken record and I believe are the heart of many speculation and rumor trying to bring a team hardship. I believe you seriously have a problem.

Note. Very hard to say this without trying to attack the poster, but enough is enough. Move on.
You can attack me as much as you want, I stand by what I said.

Most TKR supporters ring DJ and believe his every word.. Out of all my posts I have been anti TKR since I joined this forum in 2003, the way TKR works is some what devious in a way.

I am sorry I am not a fan
Old 6 May 2008, 09:12 (Ref:2195025)   #135
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
but you are a fan, just an anti fan. you have way to much interest to not be a fan
Old 6 May 2008, 09:13 (Ref:2195026)   #136
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DJJ, don't expect you to be a fan, that's your right and I don't want to take that away from you and believe it or not I don't want to attack you either.

As I have mentioned to you in the past I asked you to chill a bit, not shut up just chill. I'm not sure on the exact rules of this fine forum but I do believe it gets very tetchy over posters that post slander etc over struggling teams etc.
Old 6 May 2008, 09:22 (Ref:2195031)   #137
DJJ
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAC
DJJ, don't expect you to be a fan, that's your right and I don't want to take that away from you and believe it or not I don't want to attack you either.

As I have mentioned to you in the past I asked you to chill a bit, not shut up just chill. I'm not sure on the exact rules of this fine forum but I do believe it gets very tetchy over posters that post slander etc over struggling teams etc.
Slander, I think you are on drugs mate.

I think your definition of slander needs an update.

Last edited by DJJ; 6 May 2008 at 09:25.
Old 6 May 2008, 09:26 (Ref:2195034)   #138
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
And THAT is slander.

Mick
Old 6 May 2008, 09:28 (Ref:2195035)   #139
DJJ
Racer

Snap you got it, I was trying to be witty to no avail.
Old 6 May 2008, 11:32 (Ref:2195123)   #140
panel damage
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
panel damage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thread Close Moderator - just a few words that spring to mind
Old 6 May 2008, 12:49 (Ref:2195191)   #141
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Until we meet again, don't know where, don't know when... I know we'll meet again... some sunny day............
“Although people make unpleasant comments when things I write do not come true, I am simply keeping readers up to speed of what is being discussed. If things turn out differently, it does not mean that these things were never discussed. Still, as I often say, you can take what I write or ignore it - and I really do not care. I’m simply trying to let you into the world of such discussions in F1.” - Joe Saward, Green Notebook from Saint-Doulchard
Closed Thread