Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Feb 2012, 21:30 (Ref:3026795)   #126
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Yes. I did. Rather than grumble on the net, I sent the guy a message pointing out the facts and he changed the design immediately.
I have no connection with this ebay seller whatsoever, by the way.
Even though I think he should be an official ACO licensed supplier (which I don't think he is) and he should get his facts right, this is still a nice gesture towards this merchant.
Old 16 Feb 2012, 22:37 (Ref:3026823)   #127
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've no problem with that - in fact, had it still been wrong when I looked, I'd have done the same as Chris. I'd have probably pulled his leg a bit though.......
Old 7 Mar 2012, 07:10 (Ref:3036346)   #128
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Still absolutely no sign of any ticket activity on Ebay - this is a first isn't it? There have always been people selling in advance of receipt tickets on there by now.....
Old 7 Mar 2012, 09:54 (Ref:3036416)   #129
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
A shame. I'd like some cheap grandstand tickets!
Old 7 Mar 2012, 10:12 (Ref:3036425)   #130
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
A shame. I'd like some cheap grandstand tickets!
Same. I will keep an eye out a couple of weeks before the race. Just in case the weather gods dare to defy Ayse
Old 7 Mar 2012, 20:13 (Ref:3036642)   #131
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
there are a few people on other forums with spare tickets but most of the still have plenty of camping tickets I suspect the usual touts who bought loads last year expecting to make a profit ended up not doing so well so this year they have cut back on the orders
Old 10 Mar 2012, 12:33 (Ref:3037879)   #132
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
there are a few people on other forums with spare tickets but most of the still have plenty of camping tickets I suspect the usual touts who bought loads last year expecting to make a profit ended up not doing so well so this year they have cut back on the orders
I've got 2 general entrance tickets that I won with a photography contest to spare. One already given to a friend and another goes up ebay in a month or so when I receive the ticket.

I would love some cheap stand tickets though...
Old 12 Mar 2012, 21:56 (Ref:3039062)   #133
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The first camping ticket has appeared on e bay, however it is last years and has the blokes car registration written across it, who on earth would pay good money for that
Old 13 Mar 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3040464)   #134
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Anyone got a time machine?
Old 13 Mar 2012, 20:10 (Ref:3040513)   #135
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
The first camping ticket has appeared on e bay, however it is last years and has the blokes car registration written across it, who on earth would pay good money for that
let's see if it works for him, still have mine from last year as well.
Old 13 Mar 2012, 22:49 (Ref:3040634)   #136
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, if anyone wants to offer me face value for my tickets from last year, I might be persuaded to sell them........
Old 16 Mar 2012, 10:57 (Ref:3042144)   #137
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
They start to arrive! http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/ws/eBayI...E:B:SS:BE:1123
100 pounds starting price seems rather fair. Prices will drop closer to June I think.
Old 16 Mar 2012, 14:45 (Ref:3042226)   #138
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The tickets allow you to camp from Thursday 14th June thru to Sunday 17th.

???
Old 16 Mar 2012, 16:41 (Ref:3042290)   #139
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
That seems to be a little incorrect. Completely missed that the first time around. I just sent the guy a message pointing out the correct dates.
Old 22 Mar 2012, 18:37 (Ref:3046701)   #140
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
missed the closing of the 2012 and last years camping tickets, did anyone see what they went for.
Not relisted so someone bought them
Old 22 Mar 2012, 19:46 (Ref:3046760)   #141
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
The campingpass from last year I cannot tell you anything about, but the Beausejour pass with 2 times General Admission was 122 GBP (just click on the link, it still works for a little while after the listing has ended). Seems reasonable to me.

Still waiting for cheap grandstand tickets!
Old 22 Mar 2012, 19:48 (Ref:3046763)   #142
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
missed the closing of the 2012 and last years camping tickets, did anyone see what they went for.
Not relisted so someone bought them
99 pence.
But they were listed under Sporting Memorabilia, not as Event Tickets.
Old 22 Mar 2012, 21:32 (Ref:3046808)   #143
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
The campingpass from last year I cannot tell you anything about, but the Beausejour pass with 2 times General Admission was 122 GBP (just click on the link, it still works for a little while after the listing has ended). Seems reasonable to me.

Still waiting for cheap grandstand tickets!
not expensive, this time last year they would have fetched a load more it will be interesting to see what happens when a more popular site comes up but there are still plenty of agencies with stock.
Old 24 Mar 2012, 08:50 (Ref:3047408)   #144
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hmmm, but it's late March now already. I've seen eBay absolutely swamped with tickets by now in previous years (although not last year).
Old 3 Apr 2012, 17:22 (Ref:3053007)   #145
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
still no tickets on E bay and very few on the other forums, plus the ACO and agents are still selling camping on sites that have usually sold out long before now
Old 4 Apr 2012, 12:42 (Ref:3053432)   #146
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Could this be known as the Peugeot Quitting at Short Notice Effect? A lack of French interest this year...
Old 4 Apr 2012, 18:39 (Ref:3053625)   #147
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Maybe lots of people are off to the Olympics or the Euro football instead?
Old 4 Apr 2012, 18:52 (Ref:3053641)   #148
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
But that is surely a reason for people to be selling tickets, what has happen to all the touts and those people who bought tickets for large groups who then find they have to many tickets
Old 9 Apr 2012, 08:01 (Ref:3055678)   #149
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
first houx camping ticket has appeared on ebay, no interest yet but it will be interesting to see if it fetches more than list with all the egencies still having plenty of tickets to sell
Old 19 Apr 2012, 11:56 (Ref:3061983)   #150
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
It went for 268 GBP. That will be a happy seller and a desperate buyer!