Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:35 (Ref:3953433)   #151
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
31 had debris blocking the air intake above the cockpit. Has been removed.
Quick stop and simple fix, but with no yellows it is costly. At the moment.

Lots of rubbish and dust around today.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:39 (Ref:3953434)   #152
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So Leigh duffy just admitted that they were having issues with the names on the timing / scoring so their ginormous "scoring tower" was not only blocking 1/4 of the screen, it's not even 100% accurate...
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:39 (Ref:3953435)   #153
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The driver names are also being reported wrong on all of the timing systems. I suspect this is related to the faulty sensors.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:40 (Ref:3953436)   #154
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
31 had debris blocking the air intake above the cockpit. Has been removed.
A piece of its own windscreen visor it seems
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:40 (Ref:3953437)   #155
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So Leigh duffy just admitted that they were having issues with the names on the timing / scoring so their ginormous "scoring tower" was not only blocking 1/4 of the screen, it's not even 100% accurate...
The source data is incorrect. All of the screens are providing the wrong names, and about half of them have the wrong pit lane data too. Hopefully this is fixable.

As I type this, the names just changed, as did the pit numbers...
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:41 (Ref:3953438)   #156
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
The driver names are also being reported wrong on all of the timing systems. I suspect this is related to the faulty sensors.
Some are OK I think: Nunez, Cameron, Hunter-Reay (*)
Barbosa is wrong, I think

Don't know about Briscoe. Has he been since the start?

(*) They were updated not too long ago

--

EDIT:
driver names are being updated right now, with the cars on track.
Also the number of pitstops have been updated
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:45 (Ref:3953439)   #157
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Some are OK I think: Nunez, Cameron, Hunter-Reay (*)
Barbosa is wrong, I think

Don't know about Briscoe. Has he been since the start?

(*) They were updated not too long ago

--

EDIT:
driver names are being updated right now, with the cars on track.
Also the number of pitstops have been updated
Is Brisco not right? Bourdais in the Mustang Sampling Caddy.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:48 (Ref:3953441)   #158
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
I'm sure if you have enough determination one could find a vpn service to log in through UK and access the international feed. If you're complaining about watching this race to your own liking, you're doing it to yourself.
Nah. There's a group of us. It's like AA and we all need to go through the 12 steps.

And I've had it out for NBC since they split the EPL up with Gold. Now they're spiting up everything so we're all extra cranky.

The breakout screen interviews are highly annoying too but that's okay. I found a YouTube stream. Hope it holds...
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:48 (Ref:3953442)   #159
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
Is Brisco not right? Bourdais in the Mustang Sampling Caddy.
Maybe it is, but then he has been the only driver in #10 so far.
I think most - if not all - others have changed drivers by now, some even multiple times.

Impressive job by him, then. He's been very fast and made great progress

EDIT: Briscoe up to 2nd, and another fastest lap.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:50 (Ref:3953443)   #160
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Maybe it is, but then he has been the only driver in #10 so far.
I think most - if not all - others have changed drivers by now, some even multiple times.

Impressive job by him, then. He's been very fast and made great progress
To be fair, it's only 2 hours in, so it's reasonable to do a 3 hour stint I guess.

Cameron falling back in the Acura. Helio bringing the sister car forward.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:51 (Ref:3953444)   #161
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I may have already downed an entire box of Jaffa Cakes and some Custard Creams. Not started the doritos yet. I prepared by running a half marathon - which was partly motivated by the fact I was going to overeat today.
A few custard creams and a third tea this afternoon here as well. Wife testing recipes for Super Bowl party game day class this afternoon so plenty of nibbles.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:51 (Ref:3953445)   #162
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
To be fair, it's only 2 hours in, so it's reasonable to do a 3 hour stint I guess.
It sure is. Just so different from what others are doing.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:51 (Ref:3953446)   #163
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
#10 starting to show its hand. Briscoe has been relentlessly consistent, now up to second and matching Nunez.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:52 (Ref:3953447)   #164
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
The source data is incorrect. All of the screens are providing the wrong names, and about half of them have the wrong pit lane data too. Hopefully this is fixable.

As I type this, the names just changed, as did the pit numbers...
Then click the "off" button. don't provide the info if it's not accurate.

Still annoying to have 1/4 of the screen covered by scoring tower that I have on my computer and phone
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:52 (Ref:3953448)   #165
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kamu (in the #10) really throwing down some laps. Has ran 2 best overalls in the best 5-7.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:53 (Ref:3953449)   #166
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
#10 starting to show its hand. Briscoe has been relentlessly consistent, now up to second and matching Nunez.
Kamui took over about 10min ago
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:54 (Ref:3953450)   #167
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
Kamui took over about 10min ago
Bah, I forgot about the timing updates. Thanks for the correction.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:54 (Ref:3953451)   #168
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
#62 Risi in pits with flat rear
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:55 (Ref:3953452)   #169
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
Kamu (in the #10) really throwing down some laps. Has ran 2 best overalls in the best 5-7.
Is it Kamui? Both timing and Hindhaugh/Saw say it's Briscoe.
Most driver id's have been updated, but not #10. So maybe still Briscoe?
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:55 (Ref:3953453)   #170
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
It is indeed Kobayashi in the car. Team has confirmed it.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:56 (Ref:3953454)   #171
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Timing just updated to show Kobayashi in it lol.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:57 (Ref:3953455)   #172
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Nah. There's a group of us. It's like AA and we all need to go through the 12 steps.

And I've had it out for NBC since they split the EPL up with Gold. Now they're spiting up everything so we're all extra cranky.

The breakout screen interviews are highly annoying too but that's okay. I found a YouTube stream. Hope it holds...
Would you be kind enough to PM that link to me? Understood if not for any reason.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:57 (Ref:3953456)   #173
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Right, just while I was typing it, timing updates #10 to Kamui. Thanks a lot
That was a late update compared to the other cars

Then both have been impressive.
Briscoe too had a few fastest laps during his stints
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:58 (Ref:3953457)   #174
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
DPi 3rd to 5th is condensing. That'll be fun soon. Helio is catching RHR, who is catching Cameron.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:59 (Ref:3953459)   #175
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
#6 in. way too early I think?