Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Oct 2014, 11:52 (Ref:3459792)   #151
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
OK - so ACO is giving me issues as usual!
I am now fully paid up member.
Do I wait for a membership number/ bundle?
When/ how can i request tickets for 2015?
Am I too late for a goody bag for this year?
Did you become fully paid up in October? Than you'll have to wait till beginning of November before your stuff, including membership card, arrrives.

Try logging in on their side with email-address and password to find your membership number.

ACO member ticket sale starts two or three weeks before the non-members can do so, somewhere in November (so you just joined in time!). No news on that at the moment yet.

Not sure on the 2014 goodie bag.
Old 3 Oct 2014, 12:04 (Ref:3459795)   #152
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
considering joining up instead of buying shoes this month to secure a tr camping ticket. is the first bit of the sale an arseache if you want something everyone else wants too?
Old 3 Oct 2014, 12:06 (Ref:3459797)   #153
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I joined in june and didn't get a goodie bag, what is in it and when do they normally send this???
Old 3 Oct 2014, 12:39 (Ref:3459803)   #154
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
considering joining up instead of buying shoes this month
You buy new shoes every month, normally? You might consider buying ones that last longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
considering joining up instead of buying shoes this month to secure a tr camping ticket.
Never seen TR or Houx tickets available on the ACO ticket sale site, even during the membership only period. They all seem to be 'sold out' already 1 second after ticket sale has started!

Last edited by vincegail; 3 Oct 2014 at 12:45.
Old 3 Oct 2014, 12:51 (Ref:3459804)   #155
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
in that case i probably won't bother and will stick with the agencies! thanks for the info

(fwiw the pair of shoes that need replacing are my sensible ones that are 3 years old. does that make it any better? )
Old 3 Oct 2014, 12:51 (Ref:3459805)   #156
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I haven't had my goodie bag yet. It seems to get later every year.......

Better go buy some shoes instead........
Old 3 Oct 2014, 13:39 (Ref:3459815)   #157
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I haven't had my goodie bag yet. It seems to get later every year.......

Better go buy some shoes instead........
You go do that Ayse! - you deserve it!
Old 3 Oct 2014, 14:37 (Ref:3459825)   #158
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i feel unfairly victimised here. i don't take the michael out of the fact you lot need a different power drill for every type of job, a new set of screwdrivers every time you do an ikea job or a new torque wrench because the old one "isn't good enough"

nor that the namby pamby quota is increasing by the year
Old 3 Oct 2014, 14:41 (Ref:3459829)   #159
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, not sure that drills, screwdrivers and wrenches actually compute for me bella, my missus knows I'm a complete DIY disaster! Now if you'd suggested something about buying yet another fountain pen to go with the 30-40 I already have, I'd have taken it on the chin!
Old 3 Oct 2014, 14:42 (Ref:3459833)   #160
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I collected some stuff at the race and got a load in the post in August

As for camping I leave that to Nadine she has never let me down yet
Old 3 Oct 2014, 14:43 (Ref:3459834)   #161
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
ahh, you can tell i've not been fully assimilated by the collective yet. i'd forgotten your comfort purchase of choice
Old 6 Oct 2014, 14:59 (Ref:3461318)   #162
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Did you become fully paid up in October? Than you'll have to wait till beginning of November before your stuff, including membership card, arrrives.

Try logging in on their side with email-address and password to find your membership number.

ACO member ticket sale starts two or three weeks before the non-members can do so, somewhere in November (so you just joined in time!). No news on that at the moment yet.

Not sure on the 2014 goodie bag.
Thank you - I shall wait with baited breath!
Old 7 Oct 2014, 18:01 (Ref:3461840)   #163
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well my order form for tickets has been completed and returned to le mans, fingers crossed that I get what I want
Old 8 Oct 2014, 13:41 (Ref:3462198)   #164
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Booked Campanile Alençon hotel/ motel for Sunday after the race. Anyone stayed there/ know the location?
Plan is to get out of campsite and get a bit of food/ sleep / wash before heading back to Calais on Monday.
Old 8 Oct 2014, 15:58 (Ref:3462248)   #165
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I am not sure but I think we pass it as we go on the old road through Alencon, we never use the bypass/motorway so pass most of the motels on that road
Old 13 Oct 2014, 10:47 (Ref:3464429)   #166
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
I have made my renewal a few weeks ago but have not heard anything from them since, got my proof of payment but that's all right now...
If I try to call them the answering machine just says "we are not available right now try to call us from monday till friday from 8.30 am to 6 pm" THAT'S WHAT I AM DOING YOU STUPID PERSON!

This is getting worse by the year!

(edited to save Nobby's blood pressure.... - Ayse)

Last edited by Aysedasi; 13 Oct 2014 at 13:51.
Old 13 Oct 2014, 23:53 (Ref:3464734)   #167
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
(edited to save Nobby's blood pressure.... - Ayse)
Oh! Now I want to know what the unedited version was!
Old 14 Oct 2014, 05:30 (Ref:3464825)   #168
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
It was about the same Vincent, just a little bit different....
Old 14 Oct 2014, 17:58 (Ref:3465011)   #169
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Shorter, for sure....... I knew Nobby wouldn't want to collect an autocensor dodge infraction, would he now......
Old 15 Oct 2014, 00:40 (Ref:3465146)   #170
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
I have made my renewal a few weeks ago but have not heard anything from them since
Tried logging on to your account to see the status of your membership?
Old 16 Oct 2014, 15:07 (Ref:3465638)   #171
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
ACO ticket sale for members starts tuesday november 25th at 10.30am french time.
Old 16 Oct 2014, 15:37 (Ref:3465644)   #172
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Thanks for that Vince it is handy to know when we will have to find the euro's hopefully we will all get what we want
Old 17 Oct 2014, 10:50 (Ref:3465895)   #173
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Tried logging on to your account to see the status of your membership?
finally managed to do that and all seems ok!
But I still see a total lack of communication from the ACO club's side...
Old 17 Oct 2014, 14:22 (Ref:3465936)   #174
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
I can't even see a membership number... payments gone from my card though!
Old 17 Oct 2014, 17:11 (Ref:3465991)   #175
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
I can't even see a membership number... payments gone from my card though!
So you have joined the ACO then Gavin