Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Aug 2006, 14:30 (Ref:1674150)   #151
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, DC did say something like that Louis.

It has become tiresome on these shores as he says it every weekend!
Old 5 Aug 2006, 20:57 (Ref:1674383)   #152
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Scott Speed has lost his three fastest times after impeding someone in quali today.

He has plummeted from 19th to 20th on the grid.
Old 5 Aug 2006, 21:08 (Ref:1674392)   #153
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Scott Speed has lost his three fastest times after impeding someone in quali today.

He has plummeted from 19th to 20th on the grid.
No chance of getting in the points now.

And he's also on the dirty side of the grid...DC's probably there too.
Old 5 Aug 2006, 21:45 (Ref:1674435)   #154
craig1
Racer

craig1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
She was probably excited about talking to DC.
Old 5 Aug 2006, 21:46 (Ref:1674438)   #155
KE30MAN
Racer

KE30MAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it just me or does the gap between Mark and Nico seem to be growing?

At the start of the season Nico was a mtach for Webber but the more races that pass, the greater the gap seems to be. I hope Nico can find some speed in the race.
Old 5 Aug 2006, 22:37 (Ref:1674467)   #156
WebberForWDC
Veteran

Australia
Australia
WebberForWDC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Well chatters, that may well mean he is running higher downforce and has more corner grip.

And also Massa's laps weren't all that great in any case. Pants in fact.

The paddock gossip seems to suggest mark is on his way to RBR...

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...=86701&page=11
If there are three options two of them are McLaren and Renault.

You will find that RBR who unlike the others might have a greater opinion and need for Webbo, is a tool to increase to increase the salary and duration of the McLaren and Renault offers.

The argument you made of how ordinary Webbo's lap was is silly. You know the Williams has RUBBISH downforce, and high downforce for them means insane amounts of drag. Likewise I could of said:

Kimi: Well chatters, that may well mean he is running bugger all fuel and will stop on lap 9.

Massa: Well chatters, that may well mean the Ferrari is fast, but not fast enough for sloppy Massa.

Button and Barrichello up the front: Well chatters, that may well mean he nothing much at all cause we know the Honda tends to go backwards in the race.

Last edited by WebberForWDC; 5 Aug 2006 at 22:40.
Old 5 Aug 2006, 22:41 (Ref:1674469)   #157
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It's intriguing. You assume two of these three options are McLaren and Renault.

But there will be seats begging at Midland, Toro Rosso and Super Aguri probably.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 01:53 (Ref:1674530)   #158
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will we see a first time winner tomorrow? Will Massa get on the top step of the podium or will tomorrow be the day the BAR/Honda experiment finally lives up to its promise and emerges from a grand prix victorious? Actually, the latter would be very ironic, considering the other "developments" this week...
Old 6 Aug 2006, 02:12 (Ref:1674534)   #159
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Don't rule Webber out of this one.

He has always been quick in Hungary - remember him running second there in the Jag. If he can get a good start and runs reasonably long, he could be a danger in there.

However, one must assume Massa is the favourite.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 04:03 (Ref:1674561)   #160
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Much as I like Webber, I can't see him finishing this weekend. The Williams is just too uncompetitive and .
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 6 Aug 2006, 04:19 (Ref:1674565)   #161
Rick
Veteran

Madagascar
Fantasyland
Rick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
... and they don't sound too upbeat about the race package. Might be just trying to talk it down a bit but he's usually honest about where the car is.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:45 (Ref:1674843)   #162
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well its raining at the moment - Inters or full wets?
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:51 (Ref:1674848)   #163
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ohh changeable conditions......the hungaroring GP could get interesting
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:53 (Ref:1674851)   #164
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wassappen'd to live timing?
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:55 (Ref:1674853)   #165
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ah its started now
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:56 (Ref:1674856)   #166
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Klien in the pits - fuel leak.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:56 (Ref:1674857)   #167
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This should hopefully a good race Hungary might be good for once.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:58 (Ref:1674858)   #168
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
With 2006 race standards...i expect Ferrari to win by 30 secs and no overtaking moves.....even with the wet conditions...
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:59 (Ref:1674860)   #169
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan
With 2006 race standards...i expect Ferrari to win by 30 secs and no overtaking moves.....even with the wet conditions...
ohhhhh shhhhh I am Optimistic.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 11:59 (Ref:1674861)   #170
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes. A damp track is better than a dry track at Hungaroring seeing as it's been dry for 20 years.

I don't have ITV here so can you guys update me with any accidents- pit interviews etc?
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 6 Aug 2006, 12:00 (Ref:1674862)   #171
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
Whats gonna happen at the start then?
Old 6 Aug 2006, 12:01 (Ref:1674864)   #172
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The red lights will go out.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 12:01 (Ref:1674865)   #173
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Kimi's gonna lead into turn 1, Barrichello is gonna move past Massa.
Old 6 Aug 2006, 12:02 (Ref:1674866)   #174
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
All the teams on inters except Rubens..... James seemed not to know that had to wait for Ant to tell him...
Old 6 Aug 2006, 12:02 (Ref:1674867)   #175
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
PDR just spun on formation lap.