Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 30 Jan 2005, 19:49 (Ref:1213314)   #1801
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Certainly me. I.m tempted to take the Eagle as I feel more comfortable in that at Moza, but I have an OK setup for the Lotus, and I ought to stick to it.
Old 30 Jan 2005, 20:16 (Ref:1213323)   #1802
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Me for certain. This week I shall be mostly driving the Lotus.
Old 31 Jan 2005, 11:57 (Ref:1213701)   #1803
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Alex Hodgkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankyou very much for including me in the points Aysedasi

I'll be with you all on tuesday, I'm yet to decide which car though. Might drive the Ferrari just to fit in to the surroundings
Old 31 Jan 2005, 12:04 (Ref:1213708)   #1804
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
So thats 5 and counting!! as I will be there as well.

Should be in the lotus.. I am used to driving that at the moment. I havnt managaed much running there in the last week though. Got into a Nurby mood and managed to do quite a few laps. Downloaded a few in car laps from the net and now its a bit better when you atleast "half" know which corner is coming up next.

Also found some footage of GP2 at nurburg from '67 But they dont have the full lap. Just some highlights.

See you all at Monza...

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 31 Jan 2005, 19:53 (Ref:1214034)   #1805
carsreunited
Racer

England
Kettering
carsreunited should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and me

providing my train isn't late.As for a car, they all seem to hit the armco and gravel traps with amazing regularity so it doen't matter really.

Just a tip to everyone. Stay as far away from me as possible as you may get caught up in my accident!

Scott
Old 31 Jan 2005, 20:01 (Ref:1214038)   #1806
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, we'll try!
Old 31 Jan 2005, 20:31 (Ref:1214064)   #1807
Gil Abobeleira
Veteran

Gil Abobeleira should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lotus for me tomorrow... Though it will be a very strange tuesday night: racing at monza at around 9pm and then at monaco at 10h30pm
Old 31 Jan 2005, 22:14 (Ref:1214142)   #1808
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wonder if I can break into the top ten in the standings...
Old 31 Jan 2005, 22:32 (Ref:1214152)   #1809
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'm probably not gonna make it after all im afraid guys. its arsenal vs man utd at the same time, and i really cant miss that game.

come on you gunners!
Old 1 Feb 2005, 11:17 (Ref:1214506)   #1810
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll be there most likely...
What's the deal with the Monaco race by the way?
Old 1 Feb 2005, 12:17 (Ref:1214553)   #1811
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
I think Gil is racing in another league as well ASCII

Last edited by Cougar21; 1 Feb 2005 at 12:17.

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 1 Feb 2005, 12:52 (Ref:1214580)   #1812
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozywoodwards
i'm probably not gonna make it after all im afraid guys. its arsenal vs man utd at the same time, and i really cant miss that game.

come on you gunners!

Bloody pro tiddleywinks...........
Old 1 Feb 2005, 15:40 (Ref:1214696)   #1813
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Look forward to it
Old 1 Feb 2005, 18:03 (Ref:1214810)   #1814
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Should be fun this evening. I'm assuming Spud is hosting tonight. I'll be a bit under the weather, still recovering from "one of my heads" all day yesterday which kept me home in bed......
Old 1 Feb 2005, 18:03 (Ref:1214812)   #1815
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
By the way Alex, can I just compliment you on having your "to do" list (in your signature) in the right order.........
Old 1 Feb 2005, 19:22 (Ref:1214886)   #1816
Gil Abobeleira
Veteran

Gil Abobeleira should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man
I'll be there most likely...
What's the deal with the Monaco race by the way?
Yes, I race at another league tonight
Old 1 Feb 2005, 19:44 (Ref:1214911)   #1817
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm sorry, I'm not really able at reading minds that's all...
Old 1 Feb 2005, 19:45 (Ref:1214913)   #1818
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, its looking unlikely I will race suddenly.

My brother (again, I could shoot him) has screwed up my PC, on my laptop now.
I will try and install my wheel and VROC very quickly now, but GPL doesn't run very well on my laptop (steady, but slow frame rate, apparently my Graphics card doesn't like games)
Old 1 Feb 2005, 19:49 (Ref:1214916)   #1819
ASCII Man
Veteran

Godspeed, p...
Old 1 Feb 2005, 19:52 (Ref:1214920)   #1820
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
By the way Alex, can I just compliment you on having your "to do" list (in your signature) in the right order.........

Thanks Aysedasi, it definatly makes sense in that order, but the F1 bit should probably be moved to last!

Thats a bloody bugger pirenzo

I'm running the Ferrari tonight BTW just for fun, expect me to be happy to set a 1.29
Old 1 Feb 2005, 19:54 (Ref:1214923)   #1821
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sorry guys I will not be joining you tonight, something has come up sorry.
Old 1 Feb 2005, 21:37 (Ref:1214979)   #1822
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well, I lost.

I came 2nd, BUT I'm still grinning from ear to ear. I thoroughly enjoyed the cat, mouse and occasional dice of that race, finishing 0.66 seconds behind Ayse.

Good stuff!

Incidentally, here is the race replay. I'm exhausted after that, so it's probbly easer to put it here for now!

TTFRL Season Monza Finale
Old 1 Feb 2005, 21:39 (Ref:1214982)   #1823
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
So, when's season 4 start?
Old 1 Feb 2005, 21:46 (Ref:1214986)   #1824
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It was great fun. With no disrespect to Gil or p (particularly - who would undoubtedly have won this season had he taken part in just a couple more races), it was great fun to race with Spud. Almost like the very first TTFRL race at Monza back at the start of season 1. There was I, in the VROC chatroom before the race almost complaining of it being too short, but ultimately wishing for it to end. So many little mistakes in those last few laps........

Two questions from me please:

1. Alex - GPLRA says you didn't take the start - was that right and if so why?
2. ASCII - did you (like Gil) disco out of frustration? (I think your "Sod it" in the chat during the race probably gives it away, but I have to ask........ (it was good to have you back on your occasional visit though........)

There is a lot of talking to do before we negin to think of season 4. I want to discuss this in detail with Spud and pirenzo before we throw it open to ideas from the masses.......
Old 1 Feb 2005, 22:02 (Ref:1215001)   #1825
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
BTW, in preparation for the "consultation" process, can anyone who has raced in the TTFRL and who may wish to do so in season 4 who has not yet let me have an email addy, please let me have it in the next couple of weeks? By PM will be fine.

(For the record, I have: Dani F, Spudgun, Pete S, Owen W, pirenzo, Tony S, Muzza, Andy M, Jeremy and Richard C. Ta.