Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 7 Feb 2016, 00:29 (Ref:3612559)   #1926
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Spot on, on both accounts.

There will be questions asked about the late safety car behind the scenes, but that does not excuse M-Sport for not assessing the car properly and fixing the bodywork in one stop.
Very strange to see the front running teams spooked so easily by Safety Cars. In Erebus' case, it was a matter of rushing procedures straight after the SC was called, and in M-Sport's case, they were rushing procedures for a Safety Car that hadn't even been called yet!

To be kind, these mistakes are symptomatic of a very competitive endurance race, and you see it at every level of the sport. It's very easy to bang out a slick, fast, error-free pit-stop when your car is minding its own merry business and comes in on schedule every lap, but when the performance of half a dozen cars or more are so closely matched, the guys on the pitwall will try to get clever - and that's when routines are broken and mistakes are made.

Even Audi Sport Team Joest can get surprisingly sloppy when they're rattled or rushed.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 00:48 (Ref:3612560)   #1927
goat69
Racer

goat69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM86 View Post
Go scudd go!
I concur
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:31 (Ref:3612565)   #1928
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tried going to the international stream on the website, but no video loads?

I see the dark grey box above the timing where I'm guessing the video player should be, but nothing even attempts to load. There's no video player frame at all, the site isn't still "loading" and I've refreshed 5 or 6 times now and still the same thing.

Anyone else ran into this problem and got it fixed?
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:35 (Ref:3612567)   #1929
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was a bit silly at Griffens.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:37 (Ref:3612568)   #1930
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accident View Post

I see the dark grey box above the timing where I'm guessing the video player should be, but nothing even attempts to load. There's no video player frame at all, the site isn't still "loading" and I've refreshed 5 or 6 times now and still the same thing.

I got that because its searching for a location and I generally block. Depending on your device, activate and allow location to be picked up by the site/stream and you should be good to go.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:38 (Ref:3612569)   #1931
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Are you on Chrome? Might be worth clearing cached imaged and files and re-starting your browser if you are.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:40 (Ref:3612570)   #1932
venturi
Racer

Australia
venturi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridventuri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Try the Nismo stream on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHCqM5k48O8

Up to 1080p
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:48 (Ref:3612572)   #1933
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by venturi View Post

Up to 1080p
Cheers mate. I thought they did a YouTube live stream last year. Struggling at240 right now but the 1080 possibility is nice!

Edit: hid chat. Holding steady at 1080! Good stuff
Old 7 Feb 2016, 01:51 (Ref:3612573)   #1934
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bentley might as well just leave the body panel off the #31.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 02:01 (Ref:3612574)   #1935
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
FCY again for the 91 Focus at the exit of the Cutting. Backed into the wall pretty good.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 02:01 (Ref:3612575)   #1936
Langers
Veteran

Langers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by venturi View Post

Up to 1080p
Woah, MUCH better. How didn't I know about this earlier?!
Old 7 Feb 2016, 02:31 (Ref:3612577)   #1937
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
missed a couple of hours, what have i missed?

will we get to 300 laps?
Old 7 Feb 2016, 02:34 (Ref:3612579)   #1938
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I haven't posted much because I've got the ol' Chromecast dialed in and this race is enthralling as usual.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 02:46 (Ref:3612581)   #1939
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post

will we get to 300 laps?
Lots.

Don't think we've gotten very long Green running since Crisslsy jinx everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I haven't posted much because I've got the ol' Chromecast dialed in and this race is enthralling as usual.
Yep, great stuff. Glad you are viewing.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 02:59 (Ref:3612583)   #1940
divxx
Racer

United States
Other side of the pond
divxx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a job by Engel to get #63 back on the lead lap by passing the leaders. You don't see that too often. I thought that car was 4 laps down not long ago.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:04 (Ref:3612585)   #1941
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
To elaborate, three? FCYs. Bentley troubles and the front 4 or 5 very close like now.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:10 (Ref:3612586)   #1942
Samwhk
Racer

New Zealand
Samwhk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by divxx View Post
What a job by Engel to get #63 back on the lead lap by passing the leaders. You don't see that too often. I thought that car was 4 laps down not long ago.

I don't think they dropped that far back, but they're doing it without a rear diffuser now.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:11 (Ref:3612587)   #1943
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
To elaborate, three? FCYs. Bentley troubles and the front 4 or 5 very close like now.
Thanks.

Hopefully some more long green flag runs from here.

Shame there only seems to be 6 left in the outright hunt
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:13 (Ref:3612588)   #1944
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Thanks.

Hopefully some more long green flag runs from here.

Shame there only seems to be 6 left in the outright hunt
Certainly too much attrition at the sharp end of the field for my liking but that's the mountain.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:15 (Ref:3612589)   #1945
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That stint from the SC coming in to the pitstop from Winkelhock was crazy, on the limit EVERYWHERE.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:35 (Ref:3612591)   #1946
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Austin Cendric! NO!

Off at Griffins? That's buried in there deep. Too bad.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:38 (Ref:3612592)   #1947
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
why would erebus do that, lap down now. wrong time for brake pads in my opinion
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:40 (Ref:3612594)   #1948
Langers
Veteran

Langers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow was not expecting Cindric to get out of the car...
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:45 (Ref:3612595)   #1949
divxx
Racer

United States
Other side of the pond
divxx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
why would erebus do that, lap down now
Exactly, especially if they're changing brakes, it's going to be a long stop that would have dropped them to the end of the line anyways, just stay out and make sure you stay on lead lap before coming in. Just like that, Erebus are out of it.
Old 7 Feb 2016, 03:45 (Ref:3612596)   #1950
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Wow was not expecting Cindric to get out of the car...
Not sure what you mean.

Hindy reporting he had a flat going into Griffins.