Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 May 2013, 14:25 (Ref:3245698)   #176
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK. Here's another.

A relatively small but select group....... I think the pre-nappification Rob stops talking at one point during it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZto...ature=youtu.be
Old 11 May 2013, 14:47 (Ref:3245704)   #177
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And 2006. I didn't shoot much footage that year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpiT...t=HL1368283646
Old 11 May 2013, 14:50 (Ref:3245707)   #178
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Do you have anything from last year?
Old 11 May 2013, 14:53 (Ref:3245709)   #179
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've got video from last year somewhere, but I don't think I took any at the meeting......
Old 11 May 2013, 16:12 (Ref:3245757)   #180
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks for theese videos Ayse
Old 11 May 2013, 16:38 (Ref:3245773)   #181
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Good to watch those and yes we all look younger
Old 13 May 2013, 17:52 (Ref:3246840)   #182
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
So who fancies trying to get a small rendezvous at sun up, for Merquez and Expresso either at Mulsanne or Arnage?
Old 13 May 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3246859)   #183
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sounds like a potential plan Mal..... If Team DoT are true to form this year, we will probably see the dawn at Arnage before moving on to Mulsanne for croissants, where we will proably bump into M. Pascal and his offspring.....
Old 13 May 2013, 19:02 (Ref:3246885)   #184
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So who fancies trying to get a small rendezvous at sun up, for Merquez and Expresso either at Mulsanne or Arnage?
I usually grab a few hours sleep and then get up just before sunrise, and the watch an hour or so between our camp site and tertre rouge corner on my own, done that for the last 10 or so years so it has become a bit of a tradition.
Old 13 May 2013, 20:05 (Ref:3246919)   #185
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sounds like a potential plan Mal..... If Team DoT are true to form this year, we will probably see the dawn at Arnage before moving on to Mulsanne for croissants, where we will proably bump into M. Pascal and his offspring.....
Must have just missed you last year as that is pretty well what I did!
Old 14 May 2013, 18:16 (Ref:3247390)   #186
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Then we must synchronise our watches these year Mal!
Old 16 May 2013, 19:28 (Ref:3248514)   #187
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Train booked, accomodation sorted, ACO happy, i shall attempt to pop by for 22 seconds which Ayse will verify is 7 seconds longer than last year.
Old 16 May 2013, 20:45 (Ref:3248546)   #188
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well you were at the classic meet for a good deal longer, anyway it will be good to see you there
Old 16 May 2013, 21:26 (Ref:3248563)   #189
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
Train booked, accomodation sorted, ACO happy, i shall attempt to pop by for 22 seconds which Ayse will verify is 7 seconds longer than last year.
I insist on longer than that, mate!
Old 17 May 2013, 17:14 (Ref:3248955)   #190
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Updated Attendance

OK. I've updated the list. There are still one or two names that I'd definitely be expecting who haven't confirmed yet.....

Member/Friend/Relative
Axel
Aysedasi
Beetle
Bentley03
CTD
Dani Filth
Elaviel
GT6
GTfour
Gingers4Justice
JMW964
Kpy
Mal
Mal2
Marty
Mike E
Mike007
PascaLM
Simmi
Victor RO
batmobile
champcarman
eps
frostie
isynge
kdr
lemansfan
nobster
one77
tmaier
tonypowe
vincegail
wewantourdarbyback
whitemr2

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 May 2013 at 18:51.
Old 17 May 2013, 18:20 (Ref:3249003)   #191
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Hadn't taken this thread as s roll-call.
I'll be there.
Old 17 May 2013, 18:51 (Ref:3249025)   #192
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh yes Chris, otherwise we might have to offer your season-ticketed place to someone else.......
Old 17 May 2013, 19:00 (Ref:3249036)   #193
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
With that list of possible and sure attendants we might need a bigger spot for our meeting....��
Old 17 May 2013, 19:10 (Ref:3249045)   #194
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quite true Nobby - I wonder if Audi or Toyota have got a marquee spare somewhere?
Old 17 May 2013, 19:21 (Ref:3249054)   #195
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That Audi hospitality station overlooking Dunlop would do fine I reckon.
Old 17 May 2013, 19:39 (Ref:3249061)   #196
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Perfect.....
Old 17 May 2013, 20:35 (Ref:3249095)   #197
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Perfect indeed! We could let the meeting go on a bit longer then....
Old 18 May 2013, 11:16 (Ref:3249320)   #198
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Hahahaa, I guess it's allways a good thing to fantasise, isn't it?

It would be a good thing though to increase the practicality of the meet by bringing a table like object. A sturdy box, a crate or actually a genuine standing table.
I mean, with all the goodies that're gonna be brought along...
Old 18 May 2013, 12:30 (Ref:3249351)   #199
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
I haven't ever miss any TT's meeting at LeMans, so of course I'll be there.
you can count Dominique and Isabelle too
Old 18 May 2013, 19:28 (Ref:3249511)   #200
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Hahahaa, I guess it's allways a good thing to fantasise, isn't it?

It would be a good thing though to increase the practicality of the meet by bringing a table like object. A sturdy box, a crate or actually a genuine standing table.
I mean, with all the goodies that're gonna be brought along...
That's a very important point. It's not decent to prepare toasts with foie gras on the knees. I intend to bring a folding table. If someone could bring a table of this kind from his campsite, this would be great.