Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 19 Aug 2022, 15:48 (Ref:4123208)   #176
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It's not a damn Mustang but it's pretty incredible.
Or - Mustang has grown from being a model to a stable.
Old 20 Aug 2022, 16:38 (Ref:4123279)   #177
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is parked in the apartment lot next to me

I really don't know what to say about it, hood scoop, check, miss matches body panels, check, chances a guy with a mullet drives it? 100%

sent during haircut
Old 20 Aug 2022, 16:56 (Ref:4123280)   #178
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
This is parked in the apartment lot next to me

I really don't know what to say about it, hood scoop, check, miss matches body panels, check, chances a guy with a mullet drives it? 100%

sent during haircut
That’s had a life.
Old 20 Aug 2022, 17:39 (Ref:4123282)   #179
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oofta. If those seats and sheet metal could talk....
Old 20 Aug 2022, 21:12 (Ref:4123291)   #180
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wonder how much electric sht works or was burnt and never replaced
Old 21 Aug 2022, 01:14 (Ref:4123307)   #181
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looking a little closer, I think the only thing that is a Camaro on that is the front clip. But I don't know WTF is going on with it.
Old 21 Aug 2022, 02:38 (Ref:4123321)   #182
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Looking a little closer, I think the only thing that is a Camaro on that is the front clip. But I don't know WTF is going on with it.
Good I was hoping someone else would pick up on that, because I did not think the front match the back. If it is still there tomorrow I might walk up in the parking lot and get a closer look, but I wonder if it was an original where you're with that front body work added.

sent during haircut
Old 21 Aug 2022, 23:47 (Ref:4123396)   #183
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Good I was hoping someone else would pick up on that, because I did not think the front match the back. If it is still there tomorrow I might walk up in the parking lot and get a closer look, but I wonder if it was an original where you're with that front body work added.

sent during haircut
That's a Fox Body rear....
Old 22 Aug 2022, 01:26 (Ref:4123397)   #184
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

sent during haircut
I'm a bit worried as it is now tomorrow and we've not heard from joeb. Did he go and look? Is the car now in even worse of a state? Show we send out the search squad?
Old 22 Aug 2022, 14:38 (Ref:4123434)   #185
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I'm a bit worried as it is now tomorrow and we've not heard from joeb. Did he go and look? Is the car now in even worse of a state? Show we send out the search squad?
Or i forgot all about it and now I'm out of town for work!
Old 22 Aug 2022, 17:36 (Ref:4123451)   #186
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Or i forgot all about it and now I'm out of town for work!
Damnit, boy. That thing better not be gone when you get back! We need more details!!
Old 23 Aug 2022, 14:33 (Ref:4123509)   #187
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Damnit, boy. That thing better not be gone when you get back! We need more details!!
It was gone, but I did get passed by something not sold in this country yesterday

sent during haircut
Old 23 Aug 2022, 18:10 (Ref:4123523)   #188
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is that an HT plate on it too? Manufacturer employee toy on grey market status?
Old 23 Aug 2022, 18:52 (Ref:4123526)   #189
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Is that an HT plate on it too? Manufacturer employee toy on grey market status?
I was thinking it was a Mexican plate at first, but maybe some other country you can drive here from?
Old 23 Aug 2022, 19:43 (Ref:4123530)   #190
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
It was gone, but I did get passed by something not sold in this country yesterday

sent during haircut
Damnit, boy!!

And neat!!
Old 23 Aug 2022, 21:43 (Ref:4123535)   #191
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
My iPad made it look like HT that a few states have adopted as manufacturers but that looks different on my phone.

Quick search was maybe Guanajuato Mexico maybe, the same blue across the bottom of the previous edition tags. You can use Mexican tags for up to a year before you have to change
Old 23 Aug 2022, 21:51 (Ref:4123539)   #192
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
A few things from today's trip to Easley SC....

Just south of Royston / Franklin Springs, there's a field with a bunch of brand new trucks and jeeps. WTH?

Rental for the day. Barley 6700 miles on this Wagoneer. Another absurd vehicle.

Meanwhile, the Jag still sits
Old 24 Aug 2022, 13:28 (Ref:4123583)   #193
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
That is kind of bizarre with the vehicles in the field. I wonder if they are 100% complete, or are waiting on some backordered part to finish? Also, is that close to an assembly plant?

The Wagoneer is a real head turner for me. I see one and turn my head the other direction.....
Old 24 Aug 2022, 14:57 (Ref:4123592)   #194
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
That is kind of bizarre with the vehicles in the field. I wonder if they are 100% complete, or are waiting on some backordered part to finish? Also, is that close to an assembly plant?
They could be waiting on chips....

I believe the closest plants are Kia, Nissan and BMW, none of which were in the field.

Quote:
The Wagoneer is a real head turner for me. I see one and turn my head the other direction.....
It wants to be a Yukon so bad, but I enjoyed the 5.7 liter V8.
Old 25 Aug 2022, 00:30 (Ref:4123624)   #195
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
That’s the worse case for them isn’t it? Some produce the car, sell it and can fit the chip after. Some just don’t fit a particular option and save a chip. Park in it up. Crikey.

RVs. You see them with loads of stuff on the pack. I’ve seen them towing smart cars, or jeeps, or even little trucks. But here we are bike spot! You could fit that inside!
Attached Thumbnails
3D7ED24F-9DDD-41AD-A238-F4C9F5004583.jpeg  
Old 25 Aug 2022, 02:16 (Ref:4123628)   #196
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Wish I had gotten a picture, saw the new Hummer EV. HOLY CRAP, it is freaking huge. And looks like the love child of an H2 and new Tundra, and none of the good attributes
Old 25 Aug 2022, 02:19 (Ref:4123629)   #197
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I don’t think I seriously believed it existed and really it was just a made up joke.
Old 26 Aug 2022, 13:56 (Ref:4123764)   #198
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
That’s the worse case for them isn’t it? Some produce the car, sell it and can fit the chip after. Some just don’t fit a particular option and save a chip. Park in it up. Crikey.

RVs. You see them with loads of stuff on the pack. I’ve seen them towing smart cars, or jeeps, or even little trucks. But here we are bike spot! You could fit that inside!
And it's gonna get dirty back there!! Hard to tell but I don't that bike is anything special so there's that.....
Old 26 Aug 2022, 22:53 (Ref:4123824)   #199
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't think I've posted this before, but here is one of my neighbors cars. I've never actually seen him drive it, but it is always in a different place so I'm assuming it runs

sent during haircut
Old 27 Aug 2022, 12:10 (Ref:4123867)   #200
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Just in case you were wondering how the mutant is doing, she started listing after taking on some water. But blue tarp fixed her right up.

sent during haircut