Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Closed Thread

Old 26 Oct 2003, 23:22 (Ref:763991)   #176
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Remember 'Mad' Mick Jones doing the RAC rally with a Pudsey bear tie-wrapped to the end of the whip aerial. He reckoned he was deliberately driving under low branches too. Poor thing needed more than a bandage over its eye by the end.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 08:53 (Ref:764263)   #177
PJG
Rookie

PJG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone know the name of the pig tied to the back of a Corgi Legend at Donington this weekend? The poor thing was flapping about like crazy!
Old 27 Oct 2003, 17:08 (Ref:764746)   #178
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by PJG
Anyone know the name of the pig tied to the back of a Corgi Legend at Donington this weekend? The poor thing was flapping about like crazy!
no idea but he lasted longer than some of the cars!!
Old 27 Oct 2003, 21:01 (Ref:765026)   #179
Stevespurr
Veteran

Stevespurr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just got back from holiday cant belive this is still running. Power to the cudlies!!!!!
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:42 (Ref:765323)   #180
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
yeh....rocky had his first meeting at donington......got hit by gravel.....how cruel!
Old 28 Oct 2003, 08:24 (Ref:765467)   #181
Marshalhounddog
Rookie

Marshalhounddog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Stevespurr
Just got back from holiday cant belive this is still running. Power to the cudlies!!!!!
To RIGHT. POWER TO THEN CUDDLIES.

Old 28 Oct 2003, 20:06 (Ref:766128)   #182
mary2
Rookie

United Kingdom
Witney, Oxon
mary2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Andrew

Me & Marsha really enjoyed the Birkett race. Marsha still having problems registering with the forum but she says "Hello" to you and Marshal and Reba.

Marsha very pleases to have made some friends st her first meeting and points out that cuddlies have far more stamina than spectators, seeing as they outnumbered the people behind us watching!!

She sends thanks for the dry of the hut when it started raining too, but was disappointed that none of us humans came to get her or her friends to wave to the drivers at the end of the race.

LOL

Mary & Marsha
Old 28 Oct 2003, 22:58 (Ref:766281)   #183
Stevespurr
Veteran

Why not a special forum for cudlies?
Old 29 Oct 2003, 08:10 (Ref:766599)   #184
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Andrew Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry Marsha about not bring you track side at the end of the race to wave at the drivers. I was told off by Reba and Marshal all the way home.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 22:11 (Ref:767487)   #185
Stevespurr
Veteran

I bet you are still suffering for thar Andrew.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 13:40 (Ref:768062)   #186
Rebahounddog
Rookie

Rebahounddog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You bet he his.......
Old 1 Nov 2003, 23:01 (Ref:770397)   #187
Stevespurr
Veteran

Hey Andrew do you think this thread will make 200
Old 2 Nov 2003, 15:08 (Ref:770781)   #188
Audi TB
Rookie

Audi TB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello all. This is my friend Aston for those of you who haven't met him yet. He had a great time handing out garlands at mallory for the 750 meeting. Looking forward to seeing you all at the trucks! oh and Clair just asked me to remind you that its a special day for her!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
aston in the flowers.jpg  
Old 2 Nov 2003, 20:13 (Ref:770908)   #189
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is getting a bit sad. We've now got cuddly toys introducing their friends. I've had a word with Barney and he says it's letting the side down a bit, cuddlies are supposed to be above this human need for affection.

Oh, please tell me I didn't just write that.
Old 2 Nov 2003, 22:57 (Ref:771031)   #190
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Woolley
Oh, please tell me I didn't just write that.
OK, you didn't write that.
Old 3 Nov 2003, 01:16 (Ref:771114)   #191
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
hehe...finally given mum her bear....mines called rocky ...and mums is called marshal....origional i know but wat the hell lol!...spose its bbetter than alien lol
Old 3 Nov 2003, 08:12 (Ref:771286)   #192
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Quote:
Originally posted by Stevespurr
Hey Andrew do you think this thread will make 200
Lets hope so if we all work at it.
Old 3 Nov 2003, 08:20 (Ref:771288)   #193
Marshalhounddog
Rookie

Marshalhounddog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Reba,Andrew (our human owner) and I are going to be at the trucks as well. I just going to ask who is coming out to play that day.

Tracey just adopt a cat that she is picking up next Saturday from Wood Green so she might not be coming now.
Old 3 Nov 2003, 22:16 (Ref:772110)   #194
Audi TB
Rookie

Audi TB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Clair's fine now so hopefully the three of us (Aston, Clair & I) should be at the trucks.
I'm not sad of introducing my new friend, Aston wanted to join in with the power that us cuddlies have over you silly humans out there!
Old 4 Nov 2003, 01:36 (Ref:772236)   #195
ascarracinguk
Veteran

oh dear just thought......do we have to lock the teddies in the car when the fire works are on?????.....could get set on fire....now that WOULD be cruel!
Old 4 Nov 2003, 01:38 (Ref:772239)   #196
ascarracinguk
Veteran

hmm...thats 194....make that 195
Old 4 Nov 2003, 08:12 (Ref:772357)   #197
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
That will upset Pete Betts his nnumber is 195.

Now back to the thread. Who or what is owned by Aston and when are they going to join the group.
Old 4 Nov 2003, 15:52 (Ref:772822)   #198
ascarracinguk
Veteran

claire....same as audi tb!
Old 4 Nov 2003, 18:45 (Ref:772956)   #199
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Time to close this one I'm afraid as it's gone too far off topic for this forum.

No doubt someone will accuse me of having a sence of humour bypass but can I remind all members that posting under multiple IDs is against forum rules. No names, you know who you are, and so do we.
Closed Thread