Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Jun 2012, 11:14 (Ref:3094760)   #201
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll echo Simmi's apology, we had managed to get a prime spot at the front and the fact that people were ripping the fence down and plonking themselves by the catch-fence made us even more determined to keep our spot for when they were kicked out.

Hopefully we (I) can afford grandstand tix next year and come join you all.
Old 19 Jun 2012, 11:15 (Ref:3094761)   #202
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Otherwise we must push him into starting an export of it
Woodford Reserve is pretty widely available here in the UK.

A fine example of the breed - and certainly puts the somewhat hackneyed Jack Daniels in its place.
Old 19 Jun 2012, 11:29 (Ref:3094769)   #203
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Thanks to Robert for introducing me to Kentucky's finest bourbon, will try to find it over here in Holland
http://www.squareshop.nl/Woodford-Re...y-geen-giftbox

Gezondheid! (translation: good health!/cheers!)
Old 19 Jun 2012, 11:48 (Ref:3094785)   #204
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry guys for not being there, I was stuck at the other end of the circuit with my friends who didn't want to leave all of a sudden... Still nice to have met a lot of you at the Toyota and Audi visits. Next year I'll make sure I'll be there.
Maybe a meet at the Silverstone round?
Old 19 Jun 2012, 12:47 (Ref:3094824)   #205
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
that's a good idea, i think a lot of us will be there.

my only request is that if we arrange a meet it's nowhere near the fr3.5 support race times
Old 19 Jun 2012, 13:09 (Ref:3094838)   #206
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sounds like you all had fun this year. It was pretty strange for me watching it on TV... I can't complain though, been a good year for me racing wise!

I'm hoping to go to Silverstone this year, might see some of you there!
Old 19 Jun 2012, 15:55 (Ref:3094921)   #207
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7630194054682/

It was very nice to see some old Faces again and also to see some Newbies .
Old 19 Jun 2012, 17:27 (Ref:3094979)   #208
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Another brilliant ten-tenths meeting, and thanks for the photo's so far.
We should also try to do a nationalities list because I think this year we had a record number attending, great to meet everyone both new and old
Old 19 Jun 2012, 22:01 (Ref:3095151)   #209
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I think I may be setting a No Show all time record here, sadly!
Good Intent upset by a decision to go down to Arnage for the first hour...
Old 19 Jun 2012, 22:11 (Ref:3095158)   #210
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Really great meating this year ! And, as Robert so rightly put it, I would've stayed a lot longer if not for the race.
Looking forward seeing the group pic with all the names linked to the faces.
Old 20 Jun 2012, 12:13 (Ref:3095383)   #211
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8907164...06465938/show/

I'm disappointed I only took 16 pictures, but I was having so much fun talking with everyone, taking pictures was the last thing on my mind.
Old 20 Jun 2012, 19:58 (Ref:3095627)   #212
Mike007
Rookie

England
Orpington, Kent
Mike007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
some great pictures, just wish I could remember everyones names!
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:13 (Ref:3096533)   #213
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Have I missed the official photo's yet
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:31 (Ref:3096548)   #214
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bernard has put one up. I'm still mucking around with mine - as I always do - for ages........
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:36 (Ref:3096552)   #215
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Bernard has put one up. I'm still mucking around with mine - as I always do - for ages........
Can't find it when did he post it or is it on another thread
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:40 (Ref:3096556)   #216
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry, it was in Allon's thread

http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....0&postcount=25

You saw it - you commented on your hat!
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:42 (Ref:3096558)   #217
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8907164...06465938/show/

I'm disappointed I only took 16 pictures, but I was having so much fun talking with everyone, taking pictures was the last thing on my mind.

I took 162.........

One of them might be OK........
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3096562)   #218
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
yes i saw that one but bernard must have taken loads, he always does, and yes the hat should have been removed before the photo's were taken in retrospect
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:57 (Ref:3096569)   #219
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah but if you remember, the group pics were taken by a local. I'm sure Bernard's got loads like me. I'll try and put a selection up over the weekend.
Old 22 Jun 2012, 20:46 (Ref:3096578)   #220
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I got a few too.
But with Classic Race Aarhus this weekend, there is no chance for me to get them up before next week
Old 23 Jun 2012, 12:04 (Ref:3096761)   #221
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I took 162.........

One of them might be OK........
Ohw come on Ayse ! It's been a week allready...
Old 23 Jun 2012, 14:01 (Ref:3096794)   #222
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I normally make everyone wait 10 months!!!
Old 23 Jun 2012, 14:34 (Ref:3096802)   #223
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Lets go Ayse !!
Old 24 Jun 2012, 11:14 (Ref:3097082)   #224
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK then - a small selection from my meeting collection!
Attached Thumbnails
m1.jpg   m2.jpg   m3.jpg  

Old 24 Jun 2012, 11:21 (Ref:3097086)   #225
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And a few more....
Attached Thumbnails
m4.jpg   m5.jpg   m6.jpg