Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Nov 2003, 23:54 (Ref:779335)   #201
dretceterini
Veteran

dretceterini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Debora is a good looking car....too bad it's so slow..
Old 11 Nov 2003, 03:32 (Ref:779446)   #202
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
great shots, and the more i see, the more i like little debbie!!!...she needs a judd!!
Old 11 Nov 2003, 08:48 (Ref:779576)   #203
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones

I have now uploaded the first load of pictures, you can see them
here

Cheers Fab [/B]
Glad you had them Rob ; I sent mor this mroning, you'll have them soon.

Just some precisions :
- I had to resize the original pics to send them by e-mail, they've lost a lot of definition (1.4 Mo or so to 100 Ko, you bet !)
- I'm always dispointed by my lack of talent in taking pictures, despite the good advises Bernard gave to me (It worked !) this week-end
- my small camera as nothing to compare with Vandijk or Bernard devices, so take the pics just for informative, and enjoy the great works of TT members
- Rob, I'm very honoured you posted my modest stuff !

I'll try my best next time !

Last edited by Fab; 12 Nov 2003 at 06:09.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:09 (Ref:780671)   #204
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Nice professionnal pics here, thanks to Jean-Eric Descombes via SpiritOf...

More pics by David Piolé here, and more to come via Jérôme Mugnier's site...

And the chassis' numbers for those who are interrested, with the courtesy of David Legangneux via SpiritOf.

Last edited by Fab; 12 Nov 2003 at 06:15.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:18 (Ref:780673)   #205
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Somebody to explain the girl's pic on the board of the TVR ?

And why Don Panoz try to paint in black a part of the Panoz with a pencil?

Pics on the Jérôme Mugnier's site.

Last edited by Fab; 12 Nov 2003 at 06:22.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:23 (Ref:780833)   #206
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
I finally managed to put a few pics of mine online

available only from this link

some of them seems to be Fab's, we were very often on the same spot
Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:27 (Ref:780836)   #207
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
another one you haven't seen yet

notice the warm Bentlet Jacket

Attached Thumbnails
img_1975.jpg  

Last edited by bernard b; 12 Nov 2003 at 10:30.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 13:10 (Ref:780998)   #208
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by dretceterini
The Debora is a good looking car....too bad it's so slow..

Hang on a cotton-pickin' minute.....

I'm getting flack for saying the R8 does nothing much for me and you say the Debora is a good looking car......

It's clearly time for Ayse to pay a trip to see Guy..... (my optician )
Old 12 Nov 2003, 13:11 (Ref:781003)   #209
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is a "Bentlet" a baby Bentley..... ?

Old 12 Nov 2003, 13:22 (Ref:781010)   #210
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Is a "Bentlet" a baby Bentley..... ?

I always had a problem with "t" and "y" (or is it "y" and "t" ?)
Old 12 Nov 2003, 13:36 (Ref:781020)   #211
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Bit too close on that keyboard, eh Bernard?
Old 12 Nov 2003, 16:05 (Ref:781129)   #212
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
another one you haven't seen yet

notice the warm Bentlet Jacket

Nice jacket, but who's that dodgy guy ? :confused:

Ahem...
Old 12 Nov 2003, 16:06 (Ref:781132)   #213
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:

I always had a problem with "t" and "y" (or is it "y" and "t" ?)
Potheytoes, potatoes, tomheytoes, tomatoes

Or "Bonnet blanc, blanc bonnet" in french !
Old 12 Nov 2003, 16:13 (Ref:781136)   #214
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
some of them seems to be Fab's
You're too kind, but if we look at the pic more closely, no doubt, it's not the same photographer - I'm humiliated again !

Huh, I'd like a gift for pre-x-mas : you know, this pic I didn't take...

Old 12 Nov 2003, 16:40 (Ref:781176)   #215
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Nice jacket, but who's that dodgy guy ? :confused:

Ahem...

and why is he taking a close-up picture of that man with the grey hairs ear?
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:15 (Ref:781682)   #216
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
and why is he taking a close-up picture of that man with the grey hairs ear?
Ahem... I said that I was not a ral photographer... I need spectacles...
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:04 (Ref:781895)   #217
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Huh, I'd like a gift for pre-x-mas : you know, this pic I didn't take...

ok, I'll be kind, I won't show it here
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:53 (Ref:781926)   #218
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by 19dodge
yea, well.. i hate to live in usa. only good thing is alms...
Yeah , I agree . I spent 2 days in jail the last time I was there . I did nothing wrong except to tell the LEO(law enforcement officier) where to get off his bike !!! Aint going back there again ...........
Old 13 Nov 2003, 20:51 (Ref:782416)   #219
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
I'll try my best next time !
Fab, you succeded in shooting the vortex on the Dome's wing that we were talking about !
There is also a tractor at its side...
Old 14 Nov 2003, 05:59 (Ref:782841)   #220
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The Maranellos showed nice vortex too..

Last edited by Fab; 14 Nov 2003 at 05:59.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 11:58 (Ref:785722)   #221
CJ1045
Rookie

CJ1045 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You might be interested in this

Myself and a few friends are working on a modification to the PC game F1 Chalenge to simulate the Le Mans 1000K and other Le Mans races. Here is a in game screen shot of the winning Audi

More pics of this and other cars can be seen here:

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=120207

CJ1045
Attached Thumbnails
grab_000.jpg  
Old 17 Nov 2003, 12:51 (Ref:785804)   #222
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Nice one ! Don't forget to post one in the "Armchair Enthousiasts" forum too ! And welcome aboard !
Old 17 Nov 2003, 13:03 (Ref:785824)   #223
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fab is quite right (as I have a "foot" both here and in "AE", it would be good to have some grabs in the "Screenshots" thread.......
Old 21 Nov 2003, 11:08 (Ref:790422)   #224
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
I almost forgot to show this one.
This is Team Bentley in the paddock, during the 1000k race
Attached Thumbnails
img_2560.jpg  
Old 21 Nov 2003, 11:10 (Ref:790427)   #225
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
to be honest, the truck was used by Morgan Works, and they probably just forgot to take this sticker off

and thanks to PascaLM for spotting it

Last edited by bernard b; 21 Nov 2003 at 11:13.