Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 3 Aug 2020, 16:04 (Ref:3992733)   #26
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Still waiting for my entry to be confirmed
Apologies. Will get your entry confirmed tomorrow.
Old 3 Aug 2020, 16:49 (Ref:3992738)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
S Griffin's entry is confirmed as:

1) Butcher
2) Ingram
3) Cammish
4) O.Jackson
5) Hill
6) Neal
7) Crees
8) Jelley
9) Smiley
10) Brown
11) Chilton
12) Turkington
13) Neate
14) Moffat
15) Cook
16) Osborne
17) Morgan
18) Gornall
19) Butel
20) Thompson
21) Sutton
22) Goff
23) Hamilton
24) Boardley
25) Oliphant
26) Proctor
Old 3 Aug 2020, 16:51 (Ref:3992739)   #28
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Revised Round One:
EntrantPoints 
5five2 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)2 
steve_r2 
time_seeker2 
thewolf3 
S griffin5 
BoomerDoomer7 
gymbunny11 
jennings14 
officedog14 
Hawkwood14 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)16 
Greem (Rando Racing)16 
qstuff18 
bah_hah23 
gazelle24 
rumchug26 
Old 3 Aug 2020, 16:53 (Ref:3992740)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Revised Result for Round Two:
EntrantPoints 
officedog1 
S griffin4 
steve_r6 
gymbunny10 
Greem (Rando Racing)11 
BoomerDoomer13 
bah_hah14 
gazelle14 
jennings14 
thewolf15 
time_seeker16 
Hawkwood19 
5five21 
rumchug22 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)26 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)26 
qstuff26 

With the championship now reading:
EntrantPoints 
S griffin7 
steve_r8 
officedog15 
thewolf18 
time_seeker18 
BoomerDoomer20 
gymbunny21 
5five23 
Greem (Rando Racing)27 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)28 
jennings28 
Hawkwood33 
bah_hah37 
gazelle38 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)42 
qstuff44 
rumchug48 
Old 3 Aug 2020, 16:54 (Ref:3992741)   #30
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Revised Results for Round Three:
EntrantPoints 
steve_r3 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)4 
rumchug4 
gymbunny5 
S griffin7 
Greem (Rando Racing)8 
thewolf10 
BoomerDoomer10 
time_seeker12 
5five13 
qstuff13 
Hawkwood16 
officedog16 
jennings17 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)18 
bah_hah19 
gazelle21 

EntrantPoints 
steve_r11 
S griffin14 
gymbunny26 
thewolf28 
BoomerDoomer30 
time_seeker30 
officedog31 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)32 
Greem (Rando Racing)35 
5five36 
jennings45 
Hawkwood49 
rumchug52 
bah_hah56 
qstuff57 
gazelle59 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)60 
Old 3 Aug 2020, 16:56 (Ref:3992743)   #31
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Revised for those who are wondering about the R27 pick the current driver allocation would be:
EntrantDriver 
steve_rCammish 
S griffinCammish 
gymbunnyThompson 
thewolfBoardley 
BoomerDoomerChilton 
time_seekerGoff 
officedogGornall 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)Gornall 
Greem (Rando Racing)Crees 
5fiveHamilton 
jenningsMoffat 
HawkwoodButel 
rumchugHill 
bah_hahGornall 
qstuffProctor 
gazelleProctor 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)Gornall 
Old 3 Aug 2020, 17:23 (Ref:3992748)   #32
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hah! Three races down and I'm demonstrating mid-table obscurity already
Old 3 Aug 2020, 19:45 (Ref:3992770)   #33
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Thanks for sorting that out, my entry must have been lost in the post! Better late than never though
Old 10 Aug 2020, 06:59 (Ref:3994368)   #34
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Four:
EntrantPoints 
rumchug1 
Hawkwood2 
S griffin3 
thewolf5 
5five6 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)6 
steve_r6 
time_seeker6 
Greem (Rando Racing)10 
bah_hah10 
gymbunny12 
jennings15 
officedog16 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)17 
qstuff19 
BoomerDoomer20 
gazelle23 
Old 10 Aug 2020, 07:06 (Ref:3994369)   #35
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
EntrantPoints 
steve_r17 
S griffin17 
thewolf33 
time_seeker36 
gymbunny38 
5five42 
Greem (Rando Racing)45 
officedog47 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)49 
BoomerDoomer50 
Hawkwood51 
rumchug53 
jennings60 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)66 
bah_hah66 
qstuff76 
gazelle82 
Old 10 Aug 2020, 07:16 (Ref:3994370)   #36
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Five:
EntrantPoints 
gazelle1 
bah_hah1 
jennings1 
5five4 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)4 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)7 
thewolf9 
qstuff10 
time_seeker10 
gymbunny13 
Hawkwood14 
Greem (Rando Racing)18 
rumchug20 
S griffin22 
BoomerDoomer22 
officedog22 
steve_r26 
Old 10 Aug 2020, 07:21 (Ref:3994371)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
EntrantPoints 
S griffin39 
thewolf42 
steve_r43 
5five46 
time_seeker46 
gymbunny51 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)56 
jennings61 
Greem (Rando Racing)63 
Hawkwood65 
bah_hah67 
officedog69 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)70 
BoomerDoomer72 
rumchug73 
gazelle83 
qstuff86 
Old 10 Aug 2020, 07:33 (Ref:3994375)   #38
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Six:
EntrantPoints 
5five1 
Hawkwood1 
rumchug2 
gymbunny3 
S griffin6 
bah_hah8 
BoomerDoomer9 
Greem (Rando Racing)10 
gazelle12 
jennings12 
thewolf14 
time_seeker14 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)21 
officedog23 
qstuff23 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)26 
steve_r26 
Old 10 Aug 2020, 08:16 (Ref:3994383)   #39
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
EntrantPoints 
S griffin45 
5five47 
gymbunny54 
thewolf56 
time_seeker60 
Hawkwood66 
steve_r69 
Greem (Rando Racing)73 
jennings73 
bah_hah75 
rumchug75 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)77 
BoomerDoomer81 
officedog92 
gazelle95 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)96 
qstuff109 

ROUND 27 Entry (Provisional)
EntrantDriver 
5fiveHamilton 
Greem (Rando Racing)Butel 
HawkwoodButel 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)Gornall 
steve_rCrees 
S griffinHill 
thewolfBoardley 
BoomerDoomerHill 
officedogMorgan 
qstuffProctor 
gymbunnySmiley 
gazelleProctor 
bah_hahGornall 
rumchugHill 
jenningsMoffat 
time_seekerGoff 
Old 10 Aug 2020, 11:14 (Ref:3994437)   #40
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This feels a bit like I'm running a bit reserved, looking after the tyres for a mad push to the line over the last few laps.

I'll keep telling myself that
Old 10 Aug 2020, 11:17 (Ref:3994438)   #41
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
This feels a bit like I'm running a bit reserved, looking after the tyres for a mad push to the line over the last few laps.

I'll keep telling myself that
I don't know about running a bit reserved - I'm running in reverse!!
Old 10 Aug 2020, 16:57 (Ref:3994584)   #42
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
On top, looking good so far
Old 23 Aug 2020, 15:57 (Ref:3997299)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Seven:
EntrantPoints 
gazelle1 
Hawkwood5 
qstuff5 
BoomerDoomer9 
time_seeker8 
S griffin11 
steve_r12 
bah_hah13 
officedog14 
5five14 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)14 
thewolf15 
Greem (Rando Racing)20 
rumchug23 
gymbunny25 
jennings25 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)27 

EntrantPoints 
S griffin56 
5five61 
time_seeker69 
Hawkwood71 
thewolf71 
gymbunny79 
steve_r81 
bah_hah88 
BoomerDoomer90 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)91 
Greem (Rando Racing)93 
gazelle96 
rumchug98 
jennings98 
officedog106 
qstuff114 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)123 

EntrantDriver 
5fiveHamilton 
Greem (Rando Racing)Jelley 
HawkwoodButel 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)Cook 
steve_rCrees 
S griffinHill 
thewolfBoardley 
BoomerDoomerHill 
officedogMorgan 
qstuffProctor 
gymbunnyGoff 
gazelleProctor 
bah_hahGornall 
rumchugHill 
jenningsGoff 
time_seekerGoff 
Old 23 Aug 2020, 15:57 (Ref:3997300)   #44
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Clutching defeat from the jaws of victory - I had Cook for Round Seven.

Old 23 Aug 2020, 16:50 (Ref:3997317)   #45
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Eight:
EntrantPoints 
Hawkwood2 
gymbunny3 
jennings5 
steve_r8 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)12 
thewolf13 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)15 
bah_hah16 
5five17 
qstuff17 
rumchug18 
S griffin20 
officedog22 
time_seeker22 
Greem (Rando Racing)25 
BoomerDoomer25 
gazelle27 

EntrantPoints 
Hawkwood73 
S griffin76 
5five78 
gymbunny82 
thewolf84 
steve_r89 
time_seeker91 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)103 
jennings103 
bah_hah104 
BoomerDoomer115 
rumchug116 
Greem (Rando Racing)118 
gazelle123 
officedog128 
qstuff131 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)138 

EntrantDriver 
5fiveHamilton 
Greem (Rando Racing)Boardley 
HawkwoodButel 
steve_rCrees 
S griffinHill 
thewolfBoardley 
BoomerDoomerBoardley 
officedogMorgan 
qstuffProctor 
gymbunnyGoff 
gazelleGornall 
bah_hahGornall 
rumchugHill 
jenningsGoff 
time_seekerBrown 
Old 24 Aug 2020, 06:23 (Ref:3997546)   #46
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Nine:
EntrantPoints 
gazelle1 
rumchug2 
Greem (Rando Racing)4 
gymbunny6 
S griffin9 
thewolf11 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)12 
BoomerDoomer20 
time_seeker20 
5five21 
jennings21 
steve_r22 
Hawkwood23 
bah_hah23 
officedog25 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)27 
qstuff27 

EntrantPoints 
S griffin85 
gymbunny88 
thewolf95 
Hawkwood96 
5five99 
steve_r111 
time_seeker111 
rumchug118 
Greem (Rando Racing)122 
gazelle124 
jennings124 
bah_hah127 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)130 
BoomerDoomer135 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)150 
officedog153 
qstuff158 

EntrantDriver 
5fiveHamilton 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)Ingram 
HawkwoodJelley 
steve_rCrees 
S griffinHill 
thewolfBoardley 
BoomerDoomerBoardley 
officedogNeal 
qstuffIngram 
gymbunnyGoff 
gazelleGornall 
bah_hahGornall 
rumchugHill 
jenningsGoff 
time_seekerBrown 
Old 24 Aug 2020, 07:06 (Ref:3997551)   #47
S griffin
Veteran

Still leading the championship, seems the Turkington approach of consistency is paying off
Old 31 Aug 2020, 18:05 (Ref:3999278)   #48
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
With Hamilton and Brown withdrawing from the Knockhill Round, rule 10 comes into effect.
This makes the compiling of results a bit more tricky, but hopefully it will be error-free!
Old 31 Aug 2020, 18:05 (Ref:3999279)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Ten:
EntrantPoints 
Hawkwood4 
jennings5 
BoomerDoomer9 
qstuff10 
officedog11 
gymbunny12 
time_seeker17 
bah_hah19 
steve_r20 
5five23 
Greem (Rando Racing)23 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)23 
rumchug23 
gazelle25 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)0 
S griffin0 
thewolf0 

EntrantPoints 
gymbunny75 
Hawkwood77 
S griffin85 
thewolf95 
5five99 
jennings104 
steve_r105 
time_seeker106 
rumchug115 
BoomerDoomer119 
Greem (Rando Racing)120 
gazelle122 
bah_hah123 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)130 
officedog139 
qstuff141 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)146 

EntrantDriver 
5fiveNeate 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)Hamilton 
HawkwoodJelley 
steve_rCrees 
S griffinBrown 
thewolfBrown 
BoomerDoomerBoardley 
officedogNeal 
qstuffIngram 
gymbunnyGoff 
gazelleGornall 
bah_hahGornall 
rumchugHill 
jenningsGoff 
time_seekerBrown 
Old 31 Aug 2020, 18:27 (Ref:3999283)   #50
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results for Round Eleven:
EntrantPoints 
qstuff2 
HarryBrown (HJB Motorsport)4 
BoomerDoomer4 
5five5 
Hawkwood5 
rumchug5 
S griffin7 
crmalcolm (CCURPMACDiB)12 
officedog13 
jennings15