Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 May 2020, 16:29 (Ref:3977364)   #26
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll don't go to the circuit because it is closed!!!!
Old 20 May 2020, 17:34 (Ref:3977376)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well the zoom quiz Dave did worked very well so hope this virtual meet works.
Old 10 Jun 2020, 11:08 (Ref:3981109)   #28
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi guys

It's not 100%, but I may be out for the day on Saturday, quite possibly with poor signal. I therefore can't commit to hosting this I'm afraid, so if people want to go ahead with this, someone else might need to step up to host. If I have signal, I may be able to join in.

Sorry about that, David
Old 10 Jun 2020, 17:06 (Ref:3981179)   #29
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be available next Saturday. I would be enjoyed to join the virtual meeting. I will have enough merguez, frites, beer, crips till the start of the virtual race.
So, if we use Zoom, who will send the code and password of the meeting room via PM ? Does everyone know how to register ?
Old 10 Jun 2020, 19:47 (Ref:3981205)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm registered already and I'm hosting my first (and our second) Team DoT LM quiz this Friday evening, but I won't put my hand up to host on Saturday as I can't be completely certain where I'll be or what I'll be doing....
Old 10 Jun 2020, 22:11 (Ref:3981222)   #31
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Last year I could get the chance to travel to Le Mans. This might have been the only thing I missed during those 5 days at the track. Would be great to do it at least virtually!
Old 11 Jun 2020, 08:22 (Ref:3981267)   #32
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Has anyone already participated tin a Zoom meeting with at least 14 persons ? The free version allow 40 minutes and 50 persons max. I can open a room and invite people by PM. So, Muppetdave901, wave the green flag and i'll do it.
Old 11 Jun 2020, 12:53 (Ref:3981342)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Has anyone already participated tin a Zoom meeting with at least 14 persons ? The free version allow 40 minutes and 50 persons max. I can open a room and invite people by PM. So, Muppetdave901, wave the green flag and i'll do it.
Thanks for that, will be there as usual with table set up with cheese and drinks
Old 11 Jun 2020, 15:27 (Ref:3981367)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
No. I've been on a Skype meeting with 50-60, but no more than half a dozen on Zoom.
Old 11 Jun 2020, 17:09 (Ref:3981390)   #35
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
we do our weekly pub quiz on zoom, always 40 plus people, but the main screen is just one person usually quiz master, and the others are on small pictures at the side, 4 or 5 showing but you can scroll up and down the others. As people here know i am not very technically minded so very please others are.
Old 11 Jun 2020, 17:23 (Ref:3981394)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's how it has worked for me.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 08:55 (Ref:3981479)   #37
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
I have sent the codes for the zoom meeting by PM to the members who have written in this thread. Send me a PM if you wish to get the codes.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 09:13 (Ref:3981481)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks very much for doing this Pascal. I'll do my best to make it.

I've also given the heads-up to a few others.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 09:30 (Ref:3981489)   #39
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thanks very much for doing this Pascal. I'll do my best to make it.

I've also given the heads-up to a few others.
Great ! This is going to be viral !... oups
Old 12 Jun 2020, 11:59 (Ref:3981538)   #40
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for the invite. I hope to join you all tomorrow!
Old 12 Jun 2020, 12:08 (Ref:3981539)   #41
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Please don't take them, these virtual croissants are reserved for Scott's and Kobefly's breakfasts.

Old 12 Jun 2020, 12:25 (Ref:3981543)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Crikey, they look good enough to eat!
Old 12 Jun 2020, 12:48 (Ref:3981550)   #43
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Anyone gonna have a beer in a paddling pool?
Old 12 Jun 2020, 12:50 (Ref:3981552)   #44
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
It's going to be 7am for me. I will save beer for later in the day

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
Old 12 Jun 2020, 14:24 (Ref:3981567)   #45
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
It's going to be 7am for me. I will save beer for later in the day

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
7:05?
Old 12 Jun 2020, 16:21 (Ref:3981581)   #46
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
7:05?
Old 12 Jun 2020, 16:22 (Ref:3981582)   #47
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll be on tomorrow morning for an hour or so. This will be the first time I've 'met' the majority of you.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 16:29 (Ref:3981584)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You have to bring cheese.........

It'll be good to 'meet' you......
Old 12 Jun 2020, 16:43 (Ref:3981586)   #49
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i will have cheese but not sure how to share it, oh well more for me
Old 12 Jun 2020, 16:57 (Ref:3981587)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There's a special button on Zoom, just press 'Share your cheese'.......

I have a special button too, 'Share your merguez'.....