Old 9 Apr 2010, 11:43 (Ref:2669411)   #1
Perksy
Rookie

United Kingdom
Pershore
Perksy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"If the names were reversed" 2010 update

I must say that I couldn't agree more.
I recently started a "weaving" thread following LHs straight tactics in Malaysia, and have been saddened but perhaps not surprised that the majority of comments have started with the stance of either "LH is beyond criticsm" or "LH is always wrong". Some comments are excellent and thought provoking, just what a good debate should be. We're all fans of F1, and most will support a team much in the same way fans support a soccer team, but we shouldn't give in to blind faith without reason.

Well said.
Old 9 Apr 2010, 13:45 (Ref:2669493)   #2
Another Bob
Racer

Australia
The Land Of More Then One Crow
Another Bob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well put and everybody seems to agree.

I totally see your point as I tend to be more of a reader rather then a poster but the other day I had to jump in on a thread that had got to 11 pages long discussing one incident and say enough is enough as it was getting silly and nasty!!!

On the odd occasion I do post I try to think about it the same as we were all in the same room sitting around having a chat, it tends to stay a bit more civilized that way.

On the other hand, do we have to stop poking fun at the little fellow that heads up the F1 show????

He really is very controversial and I'm sure he only does and says things to get a response!!!
Old 9 Apr 2010, 23:57 (Ref:2669765)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Unfortunately this is from another time, we don't have the same level anymore.
Old 10 Apr 2010, 14:21 (Ref:2670084)   #4
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Despite the archeological decision to revive this thread, some people would thing what would be if the names of current Mercedes GP drivers were reversed.
Old 10 Apr 2010, 15:36 (Ref:2670124)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
Despite the archeological decision to revive this thread, some people would thing what would be if the names of current Mercedes GP drivers were reversed.
Indeed.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 15:59 (Ref:2675029)   #6
Splatz the Cow
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Splatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSplatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now where's that Statute of Limitations on Old Threads, when your looking for it?