Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Apr 2001, 14:22 (Ref:79482)   #1
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Coulthard really wanna win it this time..he even dumped his gf for it...its not trying to attack since 3 races n is playing safe..his aim is to pick up as many points safely as possible and leave the rest to luck...other words mistakes by michael...personally i dont think he has it to be a champion but hes using his brains well to close th gap between himself n michael...i think rubens will play a key role in this game..n so will mika..let see when he gets back cuz the mercedes is build around him..probably coulthard might dissapear after imola...who knows...
ive got some real close friends around the circuits of F1, so im trying to get u the best possible news...
Old 11 Apr 2001, 14:36 (Ref:79489)   #2
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't see how the overtaking manouvre on TGF could be described as playing it safe or trying not to attack too much. I think DC is just having a little better luck than he had last year.
Old 11 Apr 2001, 15:23 (Ref:79509)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In this game nobody takes you seriously until you have won the big one.

And sometimes even then nobody takes you seriously. (Lots of people don't take Jacques seriously and nobody ever took Keke Rosberg seriously - even Keke didn't!)

DC is doing way better than his teammate even if TGF still says Mika is the man to beat. (He is trying to pretend Montoya away....)
Old 11 Apr 2001, 16:22 (Ref:79520)   #4
Orange
Racer

Orange should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who doesn't take Jaques seriously??? huh?? Whoever you are, I'm calling you out!! Me and TeddyG and Guiness and Run Free are gonna beat you up, whoever you are!!! ;-)
Old 11 Apr 2001, 21:26 (Ref:79620)   #5
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah Liz,

Keke, now your talking!

He was going to be my all time immortal driver in the best of thread.

Without doubt the best.
Old 12 Apr 2001, 03:25 (Ref:79731)   #6
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Quote:
Originally posted by DancingMachine
Coulthard really wanna win it this time..he even dumped his gf for it...its not trying to attack since 3 races n is playing safe..his aim is to pick up as many points safely as possible and leave the rest to luck...other words mistakes by michael...personally i dont think he has it to be a champion but hes using his brains well to close th gap between himself n michael...i think rubens will play a key role in this game..n so will mika..let see when he gets back cuz the mercedes is build around him..probably coulthard might dissapear after imola...who knows...
ive got some real close friends around the circuits of F1, so im trying to get u the best possible news...
This is news??

And Hey Liz!! Orange and his gang are looking for you to beat you up. I'm cool!! I always said Jacques is my favourite!!
Liz!! You surround them, I'll go run for help.
Old 12 Apr 2001, 04:26 (Ref:79739)   #7
Orange
Racer

Orange should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

You know what they say... Hell hath no fury like a Villneuve fan scorned!
Old 12 Apr 2001, 04:26 (Ref:79740)   #8
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Orange
Who doesn't take Jaques seriously??? huh?? Whoever you are, I'm calling you out!! Me and TeddyG and Guiness and Run Free are gonna beat you up, whoever you are!!! ;-)
I'd be careful there, the entire F1 Fraternity is pretty big at the moment