Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Mar 2002, 17:33 (Ref:248168)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Micheal , i m fed up with watching you cheat

totally fed up with this..Micheal is a joke , HOW LONG WILL HE BE ALLOWED TO DO WHAT EVER HE DAMM WELL PLEASES.

come on all you people who defend his every move...TRY DEFENDING THAT ONE......this is meant to be a motor RACE !!!.not just to chop someone off because they dare to overtake you.

Its just getting ridiculous now
Old 31 Mar 2002, 17:48 (Ref:248173)   #2
cos
Veteran

England
cos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Malaysia: Schumacher touches Montoya, Schumacher loses front wing, Montoya gets penalty.

Brazil: Montoya touches Schumacher, Montoya loses front wing, no penalty at all
Old 31 Mar 2002, 17:52 (Ref:248175)   #3
calais
Veteran

calais should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
scumaker is definately a f
if that isnt a deliberate chop,then i dont know what is.
F1 is becoming a bit of a joke with the way this clown is driving.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 17:58 (Ref:248177)   #4
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F1 IS A TOTAL JOKE !!!!.....i want to see a race !!!!MS is such a talented driver..so why does he cheapen his own results with such dirty tatics like this......if the FIA dont sort this out , then F1 soon wont be worth watching anymore,.....i dont mind seeing MS win races , along as he does it fairly by racing his opponents , not by driving like a pratt.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:25 (Ref:248180)   #5
Lola
Veteran

England
Nr Worcester
Lola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree!!!!!!!
I would have kept my foot in and taken out MS at the next corner
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:37 (Ref:248183)   #6
Brian Dalling
Rookie

Brian Dalling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brazil

I do agree that F1 seems to allow Schumacher to do what ever he wants to.But This time I think Jaun did it to himself he went too wide and gave Schu room and he is no doubt smart enough to let Jaun sewer himself this time.It's too bad it ended this way,was looking forward to just see if these two guys could go at it and keep it clean.I thinkthe difference between these two guys is that Schumacher has the ability to keep his emotions under control,regardless of what racing situation arrises and what the results are.Jaun I believe is somewhat hot tempered,who may loose it some times.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:39 (Ref:248185)   #7
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
juan gave him the room going into turn 1.....juan wants to race you see..turn 4 MS chops out montoya
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:40 (Ref:248188)   #8
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
accoeding to john watson on sky digital......the stewards reckon that jpm out braked himself!! another example of how the fia love tgf and ferrari!
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:42 (Ref:248189)   #9
Kex
Veteran

England
The Palace of Dreams
Kex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think there was anything particularly wrong with that move. Just a bit of motor racing.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:43 (Ref:248192)   #10
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
dodgems more like
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:44 (Ref:248196)   #11
Crank Case
Racer

Crank Case should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Back 10 places please TGF.
You are only allowed to defend your position with one move you changed twice which resulted in an accident BACK 10
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:46 (Ref:248199)   #12
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Crank Case
Back 10 places please TGF.
You are only allowed to defend your position with one move you changed twice which resulted in an accident BACK 10
your joking aren't you........the stewards have already said that its jpm's fault........again! what a joke the fia and tgf really are!
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:47 (Ref:248200)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
i hope they do do that.otherwise he will never stop this rubbish
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:48 (Ref:248201)   #14
Kex
Veteran

England
The Palace of Dreams
As Tony Jardine has just said - totally legitimate.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 18:50 (Ref:248204)   #15
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
of course it was totally legitimate.it was Micheal...he is allowed to do what ever he likes.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:01 (Ref:248215)   #16
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
just watched replay from micheal rear facinng onboard camera...after he chopped JPM goimg into turn 4 and they made contact , MS didnt brake until a few tenths AFTER they made contact..this being the case ......
HOW THE HELL , CAN JUAN BE ACCUSED OF BRAKING TOO LATE ! ,its impossible !!!

when the FIA check the onboard replays , they will have to act to stop Micheal taking people out. Otherwise its clear to see that he's allowed to get away with it.

I URGE EVERYONE WITH DIGITAL COVERAGE WHO TAPED IT....WATCH THE ONBOARD REPLAY.....there is no doubt ...JUAN DID NOT HIT MICHEAL....MICHEAL HIT JUAN.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:02 (Ref:248218)   #17
hysen
Racer

hysen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What did you expect Schumi to do, of course he's gonna move over a defend his position, and as much as I like JPM he did it to himself. He just misjudged it and ran into the back of Schumi's tire.

Last edited by hysen; 31 Mar 2002 at 19:03.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:04 (Ref:248223)   #18
Kex
Veteran

England
The Palace of Dreams
Schuey did not cheat for god's sake, it's called racing. I think the "you're only allowed to change lines once" rule is total b******s.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:05 (Ref:248226)   #19
Crank Case
Racer

Crank Case should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TGF made his move very late
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:07 (Ref:248229)   #20
Mr V
Veteran

England
having watched it a few times...it seems obvious to me also, funny how tgcf said in the press conference, that he didn't feel anything, i should imagine chopping someone at 190 mph and they hit you because of that then the "choppee" would feel something....or was he covering his own backside!?
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:07 (Ref:248231)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep,

If JPM had made his chop stick (he tried it off the line or didn't anybody see that then?) he wouldn't have been in the postion to ruin his own race. Instead he got the red mist and just like last year at Monaco etc. let himself down again.

World Champion material? Perlease.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:07 (Ref:248232)   #22
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
how could Juan run in to him.....MS came across at him.,it is sooo clear to see....I ALSO WANT TO SEE RACING...AND MICHEAL KILLED THE CHANCE OF A GREAT RACE TODAY....
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:08 (Ref:248233)   #23
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Mr. San, i do beleive that i am a staunch member of the JPM club and probably get expelled for this:

Montie losing the wing was Montie's fault. he mis-judged the distance between himself and Schumi. Schumi was well within his rights for one move across. im very sure that you would be chanting a very different rhyme had the roles been reversed.

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:08 (Ref:248234)   #24
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh d'ya like the joke? "chop stick" LOL.
Old 31 Mar 2002, 19:09 (Ref:248236)   #25
Mania
Veteran

Mania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sato San.

Send me your address. I want to send you abook. Its called "A Dummys guide to Formula One Racing".

Read it. You're gonna learn a lot from it.