Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 27 Nov 2020, 10:07 (Ref:4019024)   #3801
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
What's next Baub?
Old 27 Nov 2020, 10:58 (Ref:4019036)   #3802
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd like more paddock shots please Mr Bull. Plenty of atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 27 Nov 2020, 11:25 (Ref:4019040)   #3803
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I'd like more paddock shots please Mr Bull. Plenty of atmosphere.

Sorry Max I've not got my glasses on this morning but is this the type of thing you're looking for?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Padlocks.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	65369
Old 27 Nov 2020, 12:46 (Ref:4019071)   #3804
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Hope your glasses are fine. I guess though it might be some time before we see your paddock shots, unless you pop to an event abroad?
Old 27 Nov 2020, 13:59 (Ref:4019080)   #3805
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Viva. Phwoar that's more like it

Old 27 Nov 2020, 14:00 (Ref:4019081)   #3806
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Sorry Max I've not got my glasses on this morning but is this the type of thing you're looking for?
Attachment 65369
I think the key to a good post is in their too

Just hope this thread doesn't get locked....
Old 27 Nov 2020, 15:54 (Ref:4019106)   #3807
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Max is it what you're "locking" for? No worry, Malcolm, the best will arrive for you, as is the case for any good new member of "the" club!
Old 27 Nov 2020, 16:01 (Ref:4019109)   #3808
S griffin
Veteran

Maybe lock up your sons and daughters . Anyway hope to see plenty more photos to help pass the time during the winter
Old 27 Nov 2020, 16:09 (Ref:4019111)   #3809
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Before you lot get way of topic;
Attached Thumbnails
077.JPG   Britcar 24 Sun 101.JPG   304.JPG  

305.JPG   Britcar 24 Sat 159.JPG   Britcar 24 Sun 104.JPG  

Old 27 Nov 2020, 16:48 (Ref:4019123)   #3810
S griffin
Veteran

Cheers Baub for giving us the paddock shots we were after
Old 27 Nov 2020, 18:36 (Ref:4019148)   #3811
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was never one for lots of paddock shots , so it means trawling through dozens of albums, thousands of pictures, just to please Midgetman. What a jolly good fellow I am.
Attached Thumbnails
Britcar 24 Sun 105.JPG   IMG_4994.JPG   IMG_6208.JPG  

IMG_6437.jpg   IMG_9923.JPG   IMG_9922.JPG  

Old 27 Nov 2020, 18:40 (Ref:4019150)   #3812
bauble
Veteran

England
We all love a hard trier, do't we?
Attached Thumbnails
12-IMG_2776-2532691206-O.jpg   IMG_8124.JPG   IMG_5184.JPG  

IMG_5213.JPG   _MG_0032.JPG   29-IMG_2804-2532709685-O.jpg  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 07:33 (Ref:4019215)   #3813
bauble
Veteran

England
Around about;
Attached Thumbnails
125.jpg   833.jpg   1054.jpg  

1090.jpg   1091.jpg   IMG_1479.JPG  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 07:35 (Ref:4019217)   #3814
bauble
Veteran

England
Back on track;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0853_edited.JPG   IMG_0864.JPG   IMG_0874.JPG  

IMG_2076.JPG   IMG_2087.JPG   IMG_2088.JPG  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 07:38 (Ref:4019218)   #3815
bauble
Veteran

England
Rather earlier;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5004.JPG   IMG_5007.JPG   IMG_5017.JPG  

IMG_5030.JPG   IMG_5018.JPG   IMG_7260.JPG  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 07:40 (Ref:4019219)   #3816
bauble
Veteran

England
People;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5592.JPG   JPEG Image (23639).jpg   JPEG Image (26438).jpg  

IMG_9434.JPG   IMG_9445.JPG   Wally Hayes 003.JPG  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 09:46 (Ref:4019223)   #3817
midgetman
Veteran

I like being around racing people. Be they F1, WEC or the lowliest club racer we all share one thing - passion. It's the little things - Christian Horner's nervous foot twitch, drivers getting out of their cars and immediately going across to the guy they've been racing - you see it at all levels and it reminds me that this is a sport we all love, not just a business.

Old 28 Nov 2020, 10:20 (Ref:4019225)   #3818
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
I like being around racing people. Be they F1, WEC or the lowliest club racer we all share one thing - passion. It's the little things - Christian Horner's nervous foot twitch, drivers getting out of their cars and immediately going across to the guy they've been racing - you see it at all levels and it reminds me that this is a sport we all love, not just a business.

I know just how you feel MM.
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_7258.JPG  
Old 28 Nov 2020, 10:53 (Ref:4019227)   #3819
bauble
Veteran

England
A nice class of people;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1375.JPG   IMG_1097.JPG   IMG_0804.JPG  

IMG_4464.JPG   IMG_4929.JPG   IMG_4968.JPG  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 10:56 (Ref:4019229)   #3820
bauble
Veteran

England
You meet at motor races;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1651.JPG   IMG_4966.JPG   IMG_4722.JPG  

IMG_8086.JPG   IMG_8743.JPG   IMG_6420.JPG  

Old 28 Nov 2020, 11:11 (Ref:4019230)   #3821
S griffin
Veteran

That's the great thing about a racing event, it becomes a social occasion
Old 28 Nov 2020, 14:51 (Ref:4019258)   #3822
midgetman
Veteran

For some reason Bauble my paddock shots aren't as glamorous as yours

Old 28 Nov 2020, 15:51 (Ref:4019269)   #3823
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
For some reason Bauble my paddock shots aren't as glamorous as yours

It's all in the technique MM
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6289.jpg  
Old 28 Nov 2020, 16:29 (Ref:4019271)   #3824
midgetman
Veteran

I'll be honest, I searched in the loft recently for my photos from "back in the day" to post on here. I can't show them, they were awful. Truly terrible. So I doff my cap to your skills which you show on here time after time.

Old 28 Nov 2020, 16:35 (Ref:4019273)   #3825
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I'll be honest, I searched in the loft recently for my photos from "back in the day" to post on here. I can't show them, they were awful. Truly terrible. So I doff my cap to your skills which you show on here time after time.

Don't worry about it Max. I've posted some pretty horrible quality pictures on here in the past and (apart from Bauble's sarcastic comments) a number of people commented to say that they enjoyed the subjects/memories.