Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2022, 09:31 (Ref:4116402)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Classic 2022 - Who is Going ?

Hello,
I will go to the Le Mans Classic days. Who else will go at Le Mans between June 30 and July 2 ?
We can organize a small meeting but I don't know where and when yet. Any idea according to the planning ?
I won't bring the table this time.
Old 20 Jun 2022, 09:45 (Ref:4116405)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes, indeed.

How about between the Grp C and Endurance Legends races on the Saturday (approx 1230-1330) ?
Old 20 Jun 2022, 10:09 (Ref:4116409)   #3
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, will be there
Old 20 Jun 2022, 21:46 (Ref:4116476)   #4
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
I'll be there, Pascal. Would be nice to catch up.
Old 25 Jun 2022, 22:13 (Ref:4116945)   #5
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It won't be easy to leave a good spot, go to our usual place in the village and come back to a spot in one hour. I suggest to meet saturday at 12:35 near the entrance of the Club ACO of La Chapelle at these coordinates

47.95760177508573, 0.21327252430148408

https://www.google.fr/maps/@47.9577236,0.2133084,144m/data=!3m1!1e3
Old 26 Jun 2022, 19:39 (Ref:4117062)   #6
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
I am no longer going. BA cancelled my flight and are unable to offer me an alternative on Thursday. At least the compensation from a late cancellation will cover write-off of the tickets!
Old 28 Jun 2022, 11:46 (Ref:4117317)   #7
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
I've had to cancel my trip due to health reasons.
I have a hospital appointment on Friday.
Have fun all of you who will be there.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 15:50 (Ref:4117732)   #8
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France

I had to cancel my trip too. My wife doesn't feel well enough and I have a pain in my right knee that happened this morning. Bad luck for me but Amandine and Vincent will attend the event though.
Sorry to miss the meeting.
Old 2 Jul 2022, 10:32 (Ref:4117789)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
watching the group c cars on the live streaming now, glorious cars and sounds
Old 2 Jul 2022, 19:25 (Ref:4117832)   #10
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Had no idea it was live streamed. Nice one.

https://youtu.be/ZWQD47GyIHw
Old 4 Jul 2022, 08:26 (Ref:4118131)   #11
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Another good trip across the channel.

I think the Classic provides a better 'Le Mans' experience than the 24 hours, more relaxed atmosphere, nicer cars in the campsite, some 'high jinx' but no real anti-social behaviour (although one of our group witnessed a heated argument on Maison Blanche over music volume one evening), an earlier finish so you can get back home at a respectable hour.

Good to see a large crowd, but it never felt over-crowded, although I suspect lack of video screens in places like Tertre Rouge or the Esses kept people away from those places.

It was also good to have cars on track that actually make a noise (and smells!) compared to the muted sounds of contemporary racers.

Highlight of the weekend was walking back from the tram stop at Tertre Rouge around midnight on Thursday through a ghost town circuit and Village - being in places you've known for 25 years always heaving with thousands of fans but now you are the only people there, wandering around in silence....
Old 4 Jul 2022, 08:33 (Ref:4118135)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Glad you had a good time Guy, i must admit wtching it on the live stream from motorsport i was really regreting not going this year, oh well start planning for 2 years time i think
Old 4 Jul 2022, 08:46 (Ref:4118137)   #13
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
I believe there might be an event next year due to the 100 years anniversary. (No idea if that means there will be a 2024 event or will they reset the alternating years and run in 2025?)
Old 4 Jul 2022, 10:32 (Ref:4118158)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
oh very interesting i had not heard that
Old 4 Jul 2022, 11:31 (Ref:4118174)   #15
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It would be good if they had one next year, the centenary is a perfect valid reason to do it too.
Old 4 Jul 2022, 12:12 (Ref:4118183)   #16
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Official Website - https://www.lemansclassic.com/en/ - confirms next event is 29 June to 2 July 2023