Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Jan 2004, 22:44 (Ref:829956)   #251
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
No chance of the JMB 333 making an appearance I'm afraid - the pics were taken at an open day the team held some weeks ago, the old warhorse 333SP was on display but there are no plans to race her.
Old 6 Jan 2004, 22:49 (Ref:829963)   #252
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Shame, didnt really think it was a real possibilty myself, more of a hope lol. Ah well, u know the saying "ask no questions and u will find no answers"
Old 6 Jan 2004, 23:42 (Ref:830017)   #253
SFonseca
Veteran

Portugal
Canelas, Portugal
SFonseca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ei SALEEN S7R, you could loan the car for a private session. For more information on the JMB 333 SP Management Program, you just need to contact Benjamin Durand or cpd at JMB Racing USA Team Ferrari at +1 954 392 1108.
Old 6 Jan 2004, 23:44 (Ref:830019)   #254
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
JMB weren't really expected.

More like Barron Conner, Reiter, Price, Labre, XL, Ecosse, DAMS etc.
Old 7 Jan 2004, 06:12 (Ref:830220)   #255
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Fab, it is already there

I also started a thread quite a while ago about Le Mans entries. That is here
Thank you Rob, how blind I was !
Old 7 Jan 2004, 11:16 (Ref:830350)   #256
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Confirmed, two Audis from Audi UK for LM, LMES & Sebring, drivers Guy Smith.
Paint them green and call them Bentleys I say.

Last edited by Nordic; 7 Jan 2004 at 11:18.
Old 7 Jan 2004, 11:29 (Ref:830353)   #257
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What are the chances of one of the Bentleys appearing in a privateers hands?
Old 7 Jan 2004, 11:50 (Ref:830360)   #258
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think some are already in private hands, as for any appearing at a race meeting ever again, other than some demos like goodwood etc very, very small
Old 7 Jan 2004, 12:09 (Ref:830374)   #259
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That could have been part of the deal.
"You can have them but never race them again."
Old 7 Jan 2004, 12:24 (Ref:830383)   #260
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
20 years down the line in historics
Old 7 Jan 2004, 14:09 (Ref:830524)   #261
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nordic
Paint them green and call them Bentleys I say.
And put a roof on...

Her, where are those rooffed Audis of last year ?

....................................Huh ?

Oops !
Old 7 Jan 2004, 14:20 (Ref:830546)   #262
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LMES and Le Mans 24 hours entry news on crash.net
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:08 (Ref:830818)   #263
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
And put a roof on...

Her, where are those rooffed Audis of last year ?

....................................Huh ?

Oops !
And that silver Bentley R8C from a few years back !!!
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:29 (Ref:830829)   #264
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Wout
LMES and Le Mans 24 hours entry news on crash.net
So Team Jota is the first who are buying a Zytek 04S?
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:32 (Ref:830836)   #265
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks that way, looks like a model of it is going to be on show at the Autosport Show over the weekend, that something else for me to check out on Saturday.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 07:26 (Ref:831260)   #266
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As I have just said in the Le Mans thread, it has now been confirmed that Audi UK will run a second car in the LMES. Guy Smith will drive the car.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 08:20 (Ref:831276)   #267
Thommy
Racer

Germany
Kulmbach, Bavaria
Thommy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmm, there are rumours Darren Turner could be driving a R8. So there would be 3 drivers confirmed: Turner, Kaffer and Smith. Will Veloqx only have one wish for driver free?
Old 8 Jan 2004, 08:28 (Ref:831281)   #268
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For LMES and Sebring confirmed: Guy Smith, Jamie Davies, Frank Biela and Pierre Kaffer. For Le Mans 24 hours there will be two more drivers being announced later.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 09:27 (Ref:831308)   #269
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I started to plan the PQ week-end yeasterday evening : can't wait, the field is filling each day !
Old 8 Jan 2004, 11:29 (Ref:831408)   #270
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Wout
For LMES and Sebring confirmed: Guy Smith, Jamie Davies, Frank Biela and Pierre Kaffer. For Le Mans 24 hours there will be two more drivers being announced later.
I thought Biela was only signed up for Sebring and Le Mans, and that Davies, Smith and Kaffer were signed up for the LMES.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 17:02 (Ref:831754)   #271
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well for a two car effort they will need two drivers per car, or four drivers total. The trend for the 1000K races in LMP900 (especially the Audi Teams) is to have two drivers per car. It looks like Smith, Davies and Kaffer are in for the LMES, Sebring and Le Mans. And if Biela is in DTM he can't run LMES then? That would leave one seat for the full schedule and one seat for the two enduros. I think that about sums it up. lol
Old 8 Jan 2004, 17:12 (Ref:831761)   #272
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ok, I just checked schedules. The 2004 DTM schedule and the LMES do not conflict. At least not that I can see. I have made errors before. There are few back to back weeks, but that shouldn't be a problem for a driver. So perhaps Biela can run the full schedule, my mistake. So maybe only the two enduro slots are up for grabs at Audi Sport UK.
Old 10 Jan 2004, 05:24 (Ref:833338)   #273
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
ACO annouces Goh's line-up for LMES : Ara + Capello.

Last edited by Fab; 10 Jan 2004 at 05:25.
Old 10 Jan 2004, 14:14 (Ref:833545)   #274
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
A good line-up. Ara was impressive at Goh last year (OK, only two races, but still...) and Capello certainly knows how to pedal an Audi.
Old 13 Jan 2004, 18:40 (Ref:836964)   #275
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Does anyone know what car Dragon Racing will be using. All I know is that it will be an LMP2 car.

For that matter what LMP2 cars are we expecting. There are all of the SR2 cars from the FIA SCC that could compete.