Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:21 (Ref:4184903)   #301
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How early could you queue up? I was in the queue at 9.50 and now I am at Mulsanne corner!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:23 (Ref:4184904)   #302
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was initially logged in at 8.30. Then got booted out and have ended up behind others....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:23 (Ref:4184905)   #303
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The real question is, is the bar orange or red?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:24 (Ref:4184906)   #304
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I started at 08:40 GMT. This is my second lap. 03:40 to go.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:24 (Ref:4184907)   #305
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Anyhow, good luck everyone.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:25 (Ref:4184908)   #306
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes indeed.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:25 (Ref:4184909)   #307
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Under 3 minutes, on my last lap
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:25 (Ref:4184910)   #308
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
REd bar is slowly growing but still not anywhere at moment
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:26 (Ref:4184911)   #309
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
3 minutes for me too
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:26 (Ref:4184912)   #310
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
REd bar is slowly growing but still not anywhere at moment
You'll get a timer - eventually.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:26 (Ref:4184913)   #311
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
1:20
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:27 (Ref:4184914)   #312
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
pm....?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:28 (Ref:4184916)   #313
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
9 mins - I'm at Arnage then.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:29 (Ref:4184917)   #314
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I got an error message and sent back to begin the queue again
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:30 (Ref:4184918)   #315
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Have seen that loads of sites already showing sold out
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:34 (Ref:4184919)   #316
claude2cv
Racer

They can stick their membership next year, I will be back with 1st Tickets
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:39 (Ref:4184921)   #317
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorted...phew...time for a quick change of underwear...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:43 (Ref:4184922)   #318
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well, the only campsite I could get was BSJ, same as last year. I shall now await TD or 1st Tickets to see if I can get somewhere better. I've got T17 and week entry though.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:43 (Ref:4184923)   #319
claude2cv
Racer

Now back at 12 minutes waiting time
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:45 (Ref:4184926)   #320
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Jeez. That was nerve-wracking. Got something resembling what we needed....

All of the good camping is sold out.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:47 (Ref:4184929)   #321
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Got what I wanted - not much of T17 left.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:49 (Ref:4184931)   #322
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Jeez. That was nerve-wracking. Got something resembling what we needed....

All of the good camping is sold out.
Same here, but how was the camping all gone by 09:30?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:56 (Ref:4184932)   #323
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Same here, but how was the camping all gone by 09:30?
When I first got in only Tertre Rouge was showing as sold out, but that had changed by the time I'd picked up my entry, grandstand and parking tickets.

Last year I sent an email to the ticket office at 9am (10am CET) and received my allocation just a few minutes later, quicker than I could get onto the website. This year I did the same and no email back as yet.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:57 (Ref:4184933)   #324
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Got what I wanted - not much of T17 left.
I got 4 in T17. Not the ones I wanted, but in the circumstances, I'm pleased with what I got. Got a camping ticket for my friend out at Mulsanne. He was happy to be out there if there were no other good sites left.

How so much was gone already? Well, I guess it's not what you know but who you know....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:57 (Ref:4184934)   #325
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not in T23 this year as have to get tickets through agent with camping (so fingers crossed)- got in 9.40ish and all sold bar a few patches behind front left corner where photographers stand up, half the back row and a cluster at top right (near start line) but with view obscured by the bill board next to stand. Happy to split member discount if anyone needs a couple more GE tickets in a few days or so.

Could only see far off camping available with Epinettes already sold out and the close options not even appearing.

Got in 9.09 am last year so Safety Car procedure a lot slower! Certainly more GS seats to manufacturers as no off seats at all in over 90% of Raccordement.