Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Closed Thread

Old 21 Apr 2003, 20:21 (Ref:575889)   #1
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Severe software problems means update of Predictions Competition will be delayed

Due to severe problems with the software for the Predictions Competition, the Round 4 update will not be posted for days, maybe weeks. The troubles are of such nature that it is difficult to see a quick solution at the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 01:04 (Ref:576040)   #2
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
"This is ridiculous R, can you you do this job or not? What sort of competition are you running here? Can you hurray up, this is the most important thing in the world for me and I can't wait any longer. Grrrrrrr"

Sorry R, thought you might miss the usual "pi$$ and moan" posts.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:13 (Ref:576375)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
*cough*

Ok guys, I'm back and I'll fix that s*** that is putting the world in danger !

ern... are we going to save the world ?