Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Dec 2012, 22:32 (Ref:3174775)   #101
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He said that ?
Old 3 Dec 2012, 23:14 (Ref:3174789)   #102
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did he say he's retiring ?
Old 4 Dec 2012, 06:55 (Ref:3174877)   #103
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post

Still, I don't believe Alonso was working miracles and I don't believe that Ferrari was as bad as people say. Race pace was fine. Why does anyone think otherwise?
Have to say, i got bored of listening to Fernando tell the world how bad the Ferrari was. Interesting article from Gary Anderson as to why he thought the Ferrari was a good race car, if not a good qualifying car 2nd article - the root of Ferrari's problems
Old 4 Dec 2012, 13:16 (Ref:3174995)   #104
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Isn't that just mind games...???
Old 4 Dec 2012, 15:42 (Ref:3175043)   #105
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alonso saying his car is a pile of **** means it makes his performances look better. Interesting that at the end of the season his team mate seemed to qualify better in it.
Old 4 Dec 2012, 16:35 (Ref:3175059)   #106
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Alonso saying his car is a pile of **** means it makes his performances look better. Interesting that at the end of the season his team mate seemed to qualify better in it.
But it's Massa, and that doesn't count.
Old 4 Dec 2012, 16:38 (Ref:3175061)   #107
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Isn't that just mind games...???
Indeed, doesn't mean it wasn't boring to listen to though