Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Jun 2000, 13:04 (Ref:19152)   #1
neutral
Racer

neutral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This will do it

I dont mean to be premature but i honestly believe that If Ms wins this race, then the title will surely be his. I know there will still be 8 races to go, but If McLaren are 25 points behind, not only will this be a psychological blow(especially for the drivers(especially more for Mika)), but Ferrari and MS will grow in confidence. In my opinion this could be the make or break race for McLaren. Since I personally want to see a close battle, I will be routing for McLaren this weekend(more so for Dc).
Old 25 Jun 2000, 03:32 (Ref:19331)   #2
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No. Actualy I think you're right Neutral. Not only because of the huge difference in points but because the Ferrari....sorry...I mean, Schu's car performs as well (if not better) than the Mclarens not to mention that the ferr....I mean, Schu's car has an outstanding reliability. Anyway. I expected this to happen. Before the season started I knew that Schu would win easily this year. too bad I didn't bet enough....wait a minute...I didn't bet at all...DAMN!
Old 25 Jun 2000, 11:18 (Ref:19348)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Haven't you heard that Big Brother is now busting people for naming Ron Dennis' cars on the Internet? Red cars ok - silver cars not.

Anyway it's still possible the secodn pilote in the silver car will maka a race of it, depending on how many more penalties he gets. We can but hope.
Old 25 Jun 2000, 18:01 (Ref:19399)   #4
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It ain't over 'till the Fat Lady conducts the Italian National Anthem on the Podium.

I don't count DC out of it yet, but certainly Schuey's looking pretty strong.