Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old Yesterday, 16:04 (Ref:4209699)   #526
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sorry to hear that Peter. I seems that several of us have 'issues' to deal with that may or may not affect our plans. I hope you can still make it.
Yes, it's no surprise at our time of life. This on top of my mother's funeral last week is, I think, taking the mickey though.
Old Yesterday, 16:16 (Ref:4209703)   #527
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Sorry peter, let us hope things allow you to attend.
Old Yesterday, 16:34 (Ref:4209710)   #528
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Sorry peter, let us hope things allow you to attend.
Indeed, fingers crossed.
Old Yesterday, 17:02 (Ref:4209714)   #529
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apologies if I have asked before - but is it possible/enjoyable to camp at BSJ on the Sunday night and leave on the Monday?

Have booked return ferry for the Monday afternoon, but can always book something en-route to Calais to break up the journey a bit.
Old Yesterday, 17:20 (Ref:4209716)   #530
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I did that last year so unless they've change, you can. The fanzone cafe closes at race end though so you need provisions for the evening.
Old Yesterday, 18:38 (Ref:4209731)   #531
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Question regarding the tickets.

Are the grandstand and general admission tickets combined?

Just that my 'Entree Semaine' tickets say "Please do not print this document. Only the second PDF document allows you to enjoy your package"
Old Yesterday, 19:19 (Ref:4209737)   #532
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1 View Post
Apologies if I have asked before - but is it possible/enjoyable to camp at BSJ on the Sunday night and leave on the Monday?...
Yes, but pack up as much as you can on the Sunday morning, as the gate security will probably go home fairly quickly after the end of the race, so anything not strapped down might find itself with a new owner.

I always feel there is an "after the Lord Mayor's Show" atmosphere on the Sunday evening, especially if there isn't a big group of you.
Old Today, 05:58 (Ref:4209788)   #533
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Question regarding the tickets.

Are the grandstand and general admission tickets combined?

Just that my 'Entree Semaine' tickets say "Please do not print this document. Only the second PDF document allows you to enjoy your package"
Generally yes these days. I only have hard copy tickets and they are combined.
Old Today, 19:17 (Ref:4209883)   #534
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Generally yes these days. I only have hard copy tickets and they are combined.
Thanks. I wish I had proper tickets as well. It's a proper faff with whatever their system is .

There seems to be an option for downloading a PDF which I'll be printing anyway but also for a separate mobile ticket option... But surely you could just have the PDF files on your phone anyway so I don't understand the point of that option.

It's the same at Lords cricket they make things complicated by trying to make you download their app. Which is something I don't want on my phone I didn't bother downloading it and then a few days before the match they sent through the PDFs of the tickets without me asking anyway... Which they could've done in the first place!