Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 Feb 2007, 09:15 (Ref:1850381)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2007 Predictions Competition - Yes or no?

I've been giving this some thought recently............

If enough of you guys (and gals) are in favour, I'd like to put some sort of 'predictions' competition in place for 2007 based on all the ACO related Series and Le Mans (apart from JLMC). The format needs to be simple and easily administered, so please bear this in mind.

These are my initial thoughts:

The competition would cover all ALMS races, the LMS races and Le Mans.

1) Predict the car on pole at each race - 1 point for each class pole guessed correctly.

2) Predict the winner in each class - 3 points for each class winner guessed correctly.

3) Sebring and PLM double points, Le Mans triple points.

4) We could add a top three (in any order) prediction in each class for Sebring/PLM/Le Mans with 2 bonus points for each car correctly predicted to be amongst the top three.

5) We would have a number of winners covering various categories:
Pole, ALMS, LMS and Overall are definite categories which would have individual winners. Perhaps we should add some more (less serious) awards.

6) I will explore the possibility of having a few prizes, but as things stand, it would all be just for fun. I really don't want this to become too serious.

So, please post your thoughts on here with any suggestions you may have. Even if it's just a 'yes' or 'no' one word reply, it helps us to guage interest. If there's enough interest it's worth doing, if not, we'll just do Le Mans as we did last year.

Thanks!

Last edited by Bentley03; 24 Feb 2007 at 09:26.