Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 15 Oct 2003, 04:21 (Ref:751659)   #1
asha
Veteran

asha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max on Rossi's title

"About Rossi winning his title I think that he is a great rider. He have had a top level season, characterized by a great consistency and all podium finishes. Anyway, during this season his racing life was a bit less easy than the last one, and we’ll try to make sure that in 2004 he will have a even lesser easy one. Said that, there are no doubts he’s actually having a “magic moment”. There are moments like these in a rider’s career, years when everything come out to be perfect. I would be lying if I said I’m totally indifferent about the “never ending” story of his contract. I still cannot believe he would leave such a good position as he has in Honda … but if yes, I’m a fan of this thing! If this means I can have the best material since the beginning of the season, I’ll be only super happy. If not, I’ll do my best with what I have, which is not bad at all, I can assure you. But now let’s think to the next two races. I want finish my season well and the Australian track is one of my favourites. I’ll try to get my revenge there."
-max

from http://www.max-biaggi.com/Eng/Racing.htm?NNews=93
Old 15 Oct 2003, 05:40 (Ref:751694)   #2
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats very generous of Max - lets hope it means he knows he is on the number one Honda next year. Max deserves a big class title more than any of them.
Old 15 Oct 2003, 08:04 (Ref:751815)   #3
TheMan
Racer

TheMan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Max deserves stuff all. Max will need to feild a top class Honda to have a chance of staying with Rossi no matter what Rossi rides. Rossi could beat Max on the Kawasaki. Well now even I am getting carried away but you get my drift. I would love for Rossi to show Max that you can win a World Championship on a Yamaha but must say that if Rossi goes to Yamaha then he has lost a fan. I have never liked Yamaha and I never will. I am sure though he wont base his decision on me.
Old 15 Oct 2003, 10:03 (Ref:751914)   #4
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
very gracious max, well done
Old 16 Oct 2003, 09:01 (Ref:753008)   #5
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very honest from him; frankly speaking i reckon it would be very exciting to see Vale on a bike (like Ducati or Yamaha) which is not way the best.
We could ultimately evaluate the size of his greatness: should he succeed in winning on a good-but-not-best bike, well, no more room to dispute his top place in hall of fame.
Old 16 Oct 2003, 20:48 (Ref:753678)   #6
Yoong Montoya
Veteran

Yoong Montoya should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd love to see Rossi win the title with an inferior bike. Hey, it can be done, Colin Edwards did it!
Old 17 Oct 2003, 23:30 (Ref:754831)   #7
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
when
Old 18 Oct 2003, 12:57 (Ref:755047)   #8
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
lol ... i say equal ... not inferior

Ciao Marco
Old 18 Oct 2003, 19:28 (Ref:755323)   #9
gixxer_chris
Rookie

gixxer_chris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
very big of max. remember this animosity goes both ways so ask yourself would rossi have said the same if it were reversed? i doubt it
Old 18 Oct 2003, 20:16 (Ref:755345)   #10
Yoong Montoya
Veteran

Yoong Montoya should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Dani Filth
lol ... i say equal ... not inferior

Yeah, I suppose over the season, there wasn't much to choose between Ducati and Honda. (Kinda like Ferrari and McLaren in F1 in 2000.) Edwards was in superb form that year, and his 2002 WSBK title was one of the best achievements of modern bike racing in my book. I'd really like to see him on a works MotoGP Honda, just to see if he could beat Valentino on it.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 10:33 (Ref:755757)   #11
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
hey, if he can ride half a second a lap quicker on the same bike as his team-mates, then on a ordinary bike he should still be able to win.

we hope, if he does it could be like f1 97-98-99 etc.