Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2008, 12:36 (Ref:2218676)   #176
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Excellent news, and not too late at all. Hoping Bernard, Pascal and others will also be able to make it.
(that guy just forgot to give answer...)
yes, you can count me in, providing date and time are suitable
Old 3 Jun 2008, 18:14 (Ref:2218947)   #177
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Excellent news, and not too late at all. Hoping Bernard, Pascal and others will also be able to make it.
I will go to LM on saturday morning, with chilled bottles.
Old 3 Jun 2008, 20:09 (Ref:2219068)   #178
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll have to take it easy on the wine of course, I'm afraid, as I have to make room for the beer The Badger is getting me in..........
Old 4 Jun 2008, 08:58 (Ref:2219462)   #179
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Embassy Garage Visit on Friday

I anticipate the garage visit will take place at some point between 14:00 and 16:00 on the Friday afternoon. Exact time and location will be decided in the next couple of days and I'll let you all know as soon as.

So far we have:
Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +7
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
C9/89 (if you're still sober )
GT6 +2
isynge (+1?)
bernard b

If I've missed anyone, my apologies and please let me know. Sarthe82, we'll need to take a view on your 'clan', I'll send you a PM once I've spoken to Jonathan. And anyone else who's yet to come forward, but would still like to be included, please let me know.

I will, of course, forward everyone's messages of thanks to Jonathan (although I suspect he may have read them already ).
Old 4 Jun 2008, 09:28 (Ref:2219485)   #180
Sarthe82
Racer

United Kingdom
Surrey
Sarthe82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Sarthe82 +2

Sarthe82, we'll need to take a view on your 'clan', I'll send you a PM once I've spoken to Jonathan.
Don't worry mate, I've already taken a view on it myself, as above if that's still AOK, mucho thanks again for this, just proves the old adage that however many years you go there's always a new experience 'round the corner!
Old 4 Jun 2008, 09:44 (Ref:2219497)   #181
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Oi! I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

Shouldnt the location be Embassy's garage? Or are we to meet before decending upon Mr France et al?
Old 4 Jun 2008, 10:15 (Ref:2219519)   #182
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think I can say for certain that we will only be able to get to the garage from the pit lane without any additional passes on Friday, I will be doing Classic show at St Saturin as usual on friday morning but can get back for friday afternoon. So if possible can we make it afternoon rather than lunch time, however I will make sure i am there whatever time is arranged.
Old 4 Jun 2008, 11:45 (Ref:2219584)   #183
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How far away is the car show, will we have time to get back for it?
Old 4 Jun 2008, 12:17 (Ref:2219609)   #184
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel
How far away is the car show, will we have time to get back for it?
30 minutes away
http://www.classicbw.org/
Old 4 Jun 2008, 12:22 (Ref:2219615)   #185
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you, been before but have the memory of a goldfish!

Old 4 Jun 2008, 16:46 (Ref:2219796)   #186
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy
This really looks delicious! What's the story on the trafficjams when returning to the circuit after visiting this happening?
Old 4 Jun 2008, 17:53 (Ref:2219832)   #187
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
i saw that in some of the pictures on the aco site...there appears to be no trees between dunlop bridge and terte rouge now...as general melchet once said "my god its barren wilderness out there".
I drove the track on sunday lunchtime and the section from Dunlop to Tertre Rouge is just featureless now, its not very nice and has lost a lot of its atmosphere.
Old 4 Jun 2008, 18:12 (Ref:2219842)   #188
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour
This really looks delicious! What's the story on the trafficjams when returning to the circuit after visiting this happening?
We have been to the "Classic british Welcome" at St Saturin for the past 4 years, each year a different make is featured this year its ferarri but don't hold that against it.
It's free an well worth the drive, no traffic jams on the friday so easy to get back.
At the show there are plenty of stalls with food and displays both inside and out including films in the school hall of classic races.

The officals try to let interestic cars into the main area with others parking on a large area behind and overspill car parks in the fields.

You can spend a long time looking at all the cars in the car park and the cars used for the drivers parade later on friday are also parked up in a seperate area.

I would highly recomend anyone around on friday pay it a visit
Old 4 Jun 2008, 19:00 (Ref:2219877)   #189
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
.....If I've missed anyone, my apologies and please let me know.....
I forgot to add that my mate Dominique is to be there too
Old 4 Jun 2008, 19:16 (Ref:2219894)   #190
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I anticipate the garage visit will take place at some point between 14:00 and 16:00 on the Friday afternoon. Exact time and location will be decided in the next couple of days and I'll let you all know as soon as.

So far we have:
Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +7
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
GT6 +2
isynge (+1?)
bernard b

If I've missed anyone, my apologies and please let me know. Sarthe82, we'll need to take a view on your 'clan', I'll send you a PM once I've spoken to Jonathan. And anyone else who's yet to come forward, but would still like to be included, please let me know.

I will, of course, forward everyone's messages of thanks to Jonathan (although I suspect he may have read them already ).
Possible me and my brother? thanks
Old 4 Jun 2008, 19:28 (Ref:2219905)   #191
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Likewise my Farther and I would be very intressed in coming, again if its not to late to do so.
Old 4 Jun 2008, 20:34 (Ref:2219951)   #192
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could you add me as a possible. We have not really made any arrangements so far for Friday.

As it will be hot and sunny we may wander around. Should there be rain we will probably stay on the campsite
Old 5 Jun 2008, 07:50 (Ref:2220246)   #193
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89
Oi! I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

Shouldnt the location be Embassy's garage? Or are we to meet before decending upon Mr France et al?
Sorry mate, but we don't you tripping over a front upright (having chaffed one too many sherberts from Creation) and ending up like this!
Old 5 Jun 2008, 08:02 (Ref:2220254)   #194
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dominique, Batmobile, The Real DMN, SL all added.

Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +2
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
C9/89 (if you can still stand up! )
GT6 +2
isynge +1
bernard b
Dominique
Batmobile +brother
The Real DMN +Dad
SL

Anyone else?
Old 5 Jun 2008, 08:35 (Ref:2220285)   #195
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

I'll just have to be careful wont I!

You'll understand when you see me why that pic is impossible for me to achieve!

Besides I have to save myself for the invite to DfH later on!
Old 5 Jun 2008, 10:12 (Ref:2220332)   #196
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +2
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
GT6 +2
isynge +1
bernard b
Dominique
Batmobile +brother
The Real DMN +Dad
SL

Anyone else?

Thanks a lot
Old 5 Jun 2008, 12:11 (Ref:2220442)   #197
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +2
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
GT6 +2
isynge +1
bernard b
Dominique
Batmobile +brother
The Real DMN +Dad
SL

Anyone else?
count me in, James
Old 5 Jun 2008, 12:14 (Ref:2220447)   #198
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +2
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
GT6 +2
isynge +1
bernard b
Dominique
Batmobile +brother
The Real DMN +Dad
SL

Anyone else?

Would love to join in with my friend.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 17:34 (Ref:2220656)   #199
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankyou very much Mr Bentley03.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 22:21 (Ref:2220845)   #200
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
I'd be interrested as well....but isn't this group getting a bit on the big side?
I do cheer them Embassy lads on though. A very pretty car of high standards and a thouroughly deterent private entry.