Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Jun 2008, 07:19 (Ref:2221044)   #201
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brielga
count me in, James
Sorry james, not for the Embassy party but for the 10-10ths mtg. Apologies for the confusion.
Old 6 Jun 2008, 08:29 (Ref:2221083)   #202
Alfaguy
Rookie

England
Alfaguy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oooh - yes please +1?
Old 6 Jun 2008, 08:41 (Ref:2221092)   #203
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can someone point we towards the final details of the Saturday meeting time, thanks. I shall endeavour to make it this year.
Old 6 Jun 2008, 08:46 (Ref:2221093)   #204
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Under the Pin at 11.30 on saturday morning,

Large tree about midway up the concret area in the new Village.
Old 6 Jun 2008, 15:50 (Ref:2221372)   #205
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Embassy garage visit...........

Just been speaking to Jonathan and we've agreed that the garage visit will take place at 15:00 on the Friday afternoon. Embassy Racing are in garage #52 (one of the nine new garages toward the pit exit end of the pitlane). I shall be standing next to the pit wall opposite the garage from 14:45 onwards and I suggest we all meet there before going into the garage.

Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +2
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
C9/89
GT6 +2
isynge +1
bernard b
Dominique
Batmobile +brother
The Real DMN +Dad
SL
GTfour
Alfaguy +1

If anyone needs further detail or wishes to be added to the guest list, I shall be around until early evening on Sunday. After that, I may ask Brielga to keep an eye on the thread from the press centre.

Look forward to seeing everyone next Friday!
Old 6 Jun 2008, 15:54 (Ref:2221375)   #206
Sarthe82
Racer

United Kingdom
Surrey
Sarthe82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Look forward to seeing everyone next Friday!
Same here, great stuff!
Old 6 Jun 2008, 16:00 (Ref:2221380)   #207
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
[QUOTE=GT6]Under the Pin at 11.30 on saturday morning, QUOTE]

I thought the group C race was at 11am ? Certainly wont make it then for the meeting .
Old 6 Jun 2008, 16:09 (Ref:2221386)   #208
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
I'd like to introduce my girlfriend as my guest if possible...

So that'd be GTfour+1
Old 6 Jun 2008, 16:10 (Ref:2221388)   #209
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Is that what they call a GT5 then ?
Old 6 Jun 2008, 16:15 (Ref:2221390)   #210
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
she's a girlfriend .. so that must be GT5 Prologue

Ciao Marco
Old 6 Jun 2008, 18:37 (Ref:2221463)   #211
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Thanks Bentley03 we will see you there
Old 6 Jun 2008, 23:06 (Ref:2221616)   #212
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Is that what they call a GT5 then ?
Old 6 Jun 2008, 23:08 (Ref:2221617)   #213
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth
she's a girlfriend .. so that must be GT5 Prologue
She been the misses for over fifteen years now,so I think she's the real and complete game...
Old 7 Jun 2008, 08:19 (Ref:2221775)   #214
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=The Badger]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6
Under the Pin at 11.30 on saturday morning, QUOTE]

I thought the group C race was at 11am ? Certainly wont make it then for the meeting .
The group C race will finish at 11h15 ; the meeting will begin at 11h30, you can come at any time you want. I will be there at around 11h45.
Old 7 Jun 2008, 15:00 (Ref:2221936)   #215
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pascal has asked me to post some pics for him. The first is quite important for members who weren't at last year's meeting - a close up of our tree!

The second and third I believe are pictures of Pascal's children Vincent and Amandine with Johnny O'Connell and Pedro Lamy!
Attached Thumbnails
The tree.jpg   O'connell et Vincent.jpg   Pedro Lamy.jpg  

Old 7 Jun 2008, 16:11 (Ref:2221988)   #216
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will see you all in the pit lane at 14.45 on Friday or by the tree at 11.30 on Saturday. However I may see some of you before then.....
Old 7 Jun 2008, 16:30 (Ref:2221997)   #217
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
[quote=The Badger]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6
Under the Pin at 11.30 on saturday morning, QUOTE]

10:15 is the start
Old 8 Jun 2008, 16:29 (Ref:2222554)   #218
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dani Filth +1
Sarthe82 +2
AllonFS
Aysedasi +Chief Tourist
rdjones
Kpy
C9/89
GT6 +2
isynge +1
bernard b
Dominique
Batmobile +brother
The Real DMN +Dad
SL
GTfour +1
Alfaguy +1

Leaving for Portsmouth in a couple of hours. The above is the list of expected attendees for the Embassy visit on Friday. Brielga will update me on any additions.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Friday and Saturday, au revoir!
Old 8 Jun 2008, 16:33 (Ref:2222557)   #219
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
See you soon, have a good journey and welcome in Sarthe
Old 9 Jun 2008, 11:19 (Ref:2223579)   #220
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Have a good trip guys. Grant has just uploaded the Spotters Guide, so if you get a chance, print out a couple of extra copies for the people who have already left for Le Mans.

Available here - http://www.spotterguides.com/content/view/19/38/

Old 9 Jun 2008, 18:09 (Ref:2223978)   #221
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
yep, all extra attendees can count on me monitoring the thread and passing the info to Bentley
Old 9 Jun 2008, 20:40 (Ref:2224117)   #222
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by brielga
yep, all extra attendees can count on me monitoring the thread and passing the info to Bentley
I may have an extra attendee, however he is disabled (uses sticks) and it depends if we can get him there, last time it was hot it took about an hour to get from the campsite to the pit lane walk about, so he may decide to stay at the campsite and keep cool. He will also understand if the tour is not suitable for him but if possible he would like to be there, this is his fifth Le mans in a row.
Old 10 Jun 2008, 04:20 (Ref:2224371)   #223
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well thats me done! All packed and off to the Airport. See you all on Friday and/or Saturday. Safe journeys guys.

Le Mans here we come!
Old 10 Jun 2008, 12:55 (Ref:2224779)   #224
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Pascal has asked me to post some pics for him. The first is quite important for members who weren't at last year's meeting - a close up of our tree!
Well, I'm very late to this thread, but just to say that if I can escape the rest of my party and/or get back in time from whichever far-off reach of the circuit I watch the Group C race from I will attend the saturday meeting.

11:30 under the above mentioned tree. correct?
Old 10 Jun 2008, 14:22 (Ref:2224841)   #225
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes 11.30 at the tree