Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Mar 2020, 19:47 (Ref:3961605)   #176
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, we have an entry list now. We need to start getting entries for the meeting soon......
Well do we speculate about the entry list?

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 5 Mar 2020, 17:36 (Ref:3961776)   #177
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not a lot to speculate on really, is there Eric? I shall be waving a final banner for the Rebs.....
Attached Thumbnails
largeshirtlogo2.jpg  
Old 5 Mar 2020, 18:11 (Ref:3961784)   #178
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Not a lot to speculate on really, is there Eric? I shall be waving a final banner for the Rebs.....
Keep your fingers crossed guys. I have an in at Rebellion and I'm angling hard for a group garage tour...
Old 5 Mar 2020, 20:04 (Ref:3961806)   #179
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Keep your fingers crossed guys. I have an in at Rebellion and I'm angling hard for a group garage tour...
Our first pit visit was with Rebellion on the team (as rebellion) first appeared at le mans so it would be nice to do it for their last, we could all wear the team tee shirts they gave us.
Old 5 Mar 2020, 22:34 (Ref:3961819)   #180
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I could carry mine at least.......
Old 5 Mar 2020, 22:37 (Ref:3961821)   #181
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Simon's still fits perfectly
Old 5 Mar 2020, 22:43 (Ref:3961822)   #182
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Great banner for sure!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 5 Mar 2020, 22:47 (Ref:3961823)   #183
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Simon's still fits perfectly
well may be not perfectly
Old 6 Mar 2020, 07:31 (Ref:3961859)   #184
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Fingers crossed!
A "last" great hurra at Le Mans would be epic for Rebellion. ("last" as hopefully the team behind continues)
Old 6 Mar 2020, 19:55 (Ref:3962023)   #185
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
That would be a dream come true.
Old 7 Mar 2020, 09:06 (Ref:3962088)   #186
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Our first pit visit was with Rebellion on the team (as rebellion) first appeared at le mans so it would be nice to do it for their last, we could all wear the team tee shirts they gave us.
It was actually our second garage visit (when they were Speedy Racing Team Sebah), and Bart still wears the crown as 'king' of the garage visits, eclipsing even Audi, who made such a huge effort on our behalf. Bart had actually agreed to host a second visit, in principle, for the second year they raced the R-One, but I didn't pursue the offer (for various reasons).

I also still have the t shirt and usually wear it at scrutineering on whichever day the cars go through. I better start that diet today...
Old 23 Apr 2020, 11:28 (Ref:3972370)   #187
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Let's poke this thread back into life.

As some will guess, my annual repetitive ramblings are due to see the light of day some time in the next month or so (!) and I've reached the point where I'm describing our meeting. I like to record as many names as possible. So, hoping that Bernard doesn't mind, I'm reposting his 'team photo'. I've listed the names of the people I recall being there but although I'm great on faces, I'm generally hopeless with names. For some I've used your real names, others forum names (or both). If I've missed you, can you let me know here or if you know someone who was there that I've missed, can you tell me who they were? Thanks.

Lots of people...

So, who else?
I'm there (David) with George
Old 2 Jul 2020, 09:35 (Ref:3985059)   #188
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
So then, that's been a while since I read you fella's ! I take it there'll be some sort of meeting, all be it in a reduced number of attendents?
Old 2 Jul 2020, 09:56 (Ref:3985067)   #189
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Indeed. I suspect that those of us who get to attend would get together for some sort of socially distanced meet.

(Maybe not sharing food/drink to keep things safer)
Old 2 Jul 2020, 10:04 (Ref:3985071)   #190
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I am sure we will have some sort of meet.
Old 2 Jul 2020, 11:29 (Ref:3985087)   #191
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I guess it may need to be a (sharing) refreshment-less meeting this time. We won't be able to all cluster around a couple of small tables.
Old 2 Jul 2020, 12:07 (Ref:3985093)   #192
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We will see what social distancing measures are in place at the time and obviously adhere to them, but we will have a meet
Old 2 Jul 2020, 13:57 (Ref:3985115)   #193
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Yes, I guess it may need to be a (sharing) refreshment-less meeting this time. We won't be able to all cluster around a couple of small tables.
Alcohol beverages only when above 70%, so as to kill all and every virus.
Old 2 Jul 2020, 14:05 (Ref:3985120)   #194
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Indeed. I suspect that those of us who get to attend would get together for some sort of socially distanced meet.

(Maybe not sharing food/drink to keep things safer)
Very sad. Most Dutch have thrown this extremely ineffective 1,5m rule out the door for the simple reason that it's having no effect against aerosols, from which we know now are the particles that cause most infections.
How's this for hypocritical rule giving: here in Holland, granddad's and grandmothers are not allowed to hug their grandchildren. Granddad however, is allowed to visit a prostitute, as long as he cleans up after him...
Old 2 Jul 2020, 15:01 (Ref:3985128)   #195
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I like the only drink fluids if they contain alcohol, after all before water was safe to drink alcoholic drinks were the only way to be sure what you were drinking would not give you rather nasty viruses, so in conclusion alcohol is the answer to covid19.
Old 2 Jul 2020, 16:54 (Ref:3985141)   #196
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If you bathe in it......
Old 2 Jul 2020, 17:04 (Ref:3985142)   #197
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Now that sounds like a good idea, bathing and drinking at the same time and no need for soap
Old 2 Jul 2020, 18:06 (Ref:3985149)   #198
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Now that sounds like a good idea, bathing and drinking at the same time and no need for soap
Until Alex pukes in your tub...
Old 2 Jul 2020, 18:33 (Ref:3985162)   #199
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Until Alex pukes in your tub...
Hopefully he will have his own tub and will be unable to get out of it. Everyone should have their own tub to allow social distancing
Old 2 Jul 2020, 18:44 (Ref:3985163)   #200
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm preparing the 2020 thread