Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 Apr 2020, 13:11 (Ref:3972388)   #1
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The 'Alternative' Le Mans 2020 Worldwide Known Traditional Ten-Tenths Meeting Thread

I wondered this morning if people might fancy doing this via Zoom or similar on Saturday 13th, in lieu of being able to do it in person?

Happy to host it etc. bring your own beer/food/table!
Old 23 Apr 2020, 13:15 (Ref:3972389)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That could be quite fun!
I am in.
Old 23 Apr 2020, 16:27 (Ref:3972410)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Sounds good, can guarantee myself and hopefully my daughter. not seen her apart from remotely now for well over a month, however by then i will look like an old english sheep dog unless barbers/hairdressers open
Old 23 Apr 2020, 16:41 (Ref:3972413)   #4
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Count me in! We'll have to figure out some sort of drinking game.
Old 23 Apr 2020, 17:14 (Ref:3972422)   #5
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Count me in! We'll have to figure out some sort of drinking game.
We need to find a good timeslot so that it won't be the first thing in the morning for you
Old 23 Apr 2020, 17:50 (Ref:3972429)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Evening is ok for me in the UK as not going out on Saturday evening for obvious reasons and having something to look forward to will be good lift for the spirit.
Old 23 Apr 2020, 22:34 (Ref:3972467)   #7
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
While uncertain of my precise diary for the 13th right now, there is a suspicion I'll be pretty much in the same place as I've been for most of the last six weeks or so, and doing something via Zoom sounds good, it's worked well with some other biggish group gatherings with us so fairly sure we can make a go of it.
Old 24 Apr 2020, 08:19 (Ref:3972574)   #8
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good plan.
Old 24 Apr 2020, 10:26 (Ref:3972605)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Definitely!

Great idea Dave!
Old 24 Apr 2020, 11:24 (Ref:3972618)   #10
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sounds like we're on to a winner then!

As someone said, we'll have to work out a time that suits Scott from a US-perspective, maybe early evening GMT?
Old 24 Apr 2020, 15:33 (Ref:3972662)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I should be able to make any time.
Old 24 Apr 2020, 18:51 (Ref:3972685)   #12
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have to verify the circuit opening hours but if it is possible I could be live on our favourite meeting site!!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 24 Apr 2020, 19:09 (Ref:3972687)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Have to verify the circuit opening hours but if it is possible I could be live on our favourite meeting site!!!!

Would be interesting if you were there but just happy if you can make it from ho.me
Old 24 Apr 2020, 19:39 (Ref:3972691)   #14
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Would be interesting if you were there but just happy if you can make it from ho.me
From home maybe but if the circuit is oprened I don't think to get any risk because of the crowd! I'll bring my Canada dry!!!! And drink it...............alone

Old 24 Apr 2020, 19:53 (Ref:3972692)   #15
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Should I be free, I can join if welcome.
Old 24 Apr 2020, 20:21 (Ref:3972698)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
From home maybe but if the circuit is oprened I don't think to get any risk because of the crowd! I'll bring my Canada dry!!!! And drink it...............alone

You may even be able to take a glass BOTTLE.....
Old 25 Apr 2020, 17:02 (Ref:3972838)   #17
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nice idea chaps. Will do my very best to attend.
Old 27 Apr 2020, 09:02 (Ref:3973060)   #18
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Should I be free, I can join if welcome.
Of course you are!!
Old 8 May 2020, 09:26 (Ref:3975064)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Dave, is this still on, are you going to post a link on here?
Old 9 May 2020, 11:38 (Ref:3975216)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well Dave's le msns quiz worked well, a good selection of le mans fans from numerous countries on Zoom. So all looks we for the June meet
Old 10 May 2020, 17:09 (Ref:3975408)   #21
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I might well join in on this, if I can do it standing by the M1 wearing a headset while people shout at me in a language I only vaguely understand
Old 10 May 2020, 20:48 (Ref:3975430)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I might well join in on this, if I can do it standing by the M1 wearing a headset while people shout at me in a language I only vaguely understand
It would be good to see you, as i know it is not practical for you to make the normal meet at the circuit.
Old 12 May 2020, 16:33 (Ref:3975743)   #23
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Dave, is this still on, are you going to post a link on here?
Yeah will do it nearer the time.
Old 18 May 2020, 09:13 (Ref:3976889)   #24
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds good to me! I'll bring some cheddar cheese!!

I know some aren't keen on the virtual Le Mans - but it might be worth a look. I saw coverage of Assetto Corsa Competizione and it was quite engaging, honestly. GT3 cars and some really close racing! Take a look at this, if interested.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8UtffVrMBU

Think I'll be camping in the garden that week in June as well. I've got time booked off, so may as well.
Old 18 May 2020, 15:44 (Ref:3976964)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think I'll drive to Le Mans anyway.....

....on Google Earth.....