Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Jun 2020, 15:20 (Ref:3981834)   #151
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've driven RF2 and currently occasionally drive Project Cars 2 but the RF2 scenery looks more lifelike to me....
What do you have to buy to get a decent set of cars and tracks fro RF2? Thinking of getting it.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 15:45 (Ref:3981837)   #152
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Hey, Eric's Dad is on.....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 15:49 (Ref:3981838)   #153
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Great interview with Alan, Jackie and Derick. Legends all of them
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:28 (Ref:3981846)   #154
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
So far it's been quite interesting. Having all real drivers starting the race was a good marketing idea for sure.

imagenes net
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:29 (Ref:3981847)   #155
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
My youtube on the TV is terrific.

Am I correct in that the vast majority of starting drivers are pro racers?
All of them, there was an agreement with all the teams to do that.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:36 (Ref:3981850)   #156
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Great interview with Alan, Jackie and Derick. Legends all of them
Jacky and Derek......

'Forgot about it (not the real thing...) but caught the last 2 hours....any T & S anywhere?

jimclark
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:42 (Ref:3981853)   #157
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
All of them, there was an agreement with all the teams to do that.
Not all....many are Sim "drivers".

jimclark
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:52 (Ref:3981856)   #158
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Jacky and Derek......

'Forgot about it (not the real thing...) but caught the last 2 hours....any T & S anywhere?
https://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/lm24virtual
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:53 (Ref:3981857)   #159
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What do you have to buy to get a decent set of cars and tracks fro RF2? Thinking of getting it.
Not sure Adam, I did get RF2, but transferred my allegiance to PC2 when it came out. I may also reinvestigate....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:53 (Ref:3981859)   #160
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
No, but all the starting drivers were pros....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 16:56 (Ref:3981862)   #161
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Quote:
All the ones that started the race.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:10 (Ref:3981866)   #162
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup the sim drivers second stunted.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:25 (Ref:3981869)   #163
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Quote:
No, but all the starting drivers were pros....
Thanks for the T&S (upon looking, 'spotted it earlier in the thread) and 'sorry about the pros....I didn't catch the "start" part......... thirty lashes to me with a wet noodle...
(At least I got the jacky and Derek right....some consolation....)
It was good to see Henri also.....

jimclark
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:41 (Ref:3981871)   #164
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The original GPL 'alien', Greger Huttu is now in the Redline car.....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:48 (Ref:3981873)   #165
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
oh dear.... a red flag, for the first time in the 24 Hours...
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:51 (Ref:3981874)   #166
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
The original GPL 'alien', Greger Huttu is now in the Redline car.....
Really! That's why his name was so familiar!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:51 (Ref:3981875)   #167
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
oh dear.... a red flag, for the first time in the 24 Hours...
Oh... what happened? I just stepped away for a bit and now this.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:56 (Ref:3981876)   #168
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Oh... what happened? I just stepped away for a bit and now this.
Someone tripped over the wire....plug came out of socket....

jimclark
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:58 (Ref:3981877)   #169
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Server crash, oops! I'd quite like to be involved in this side of things. @truckosaurus any spare mainframes lying around?
Old 13 Jun 2020, 17:59 (Ref:3981878)   #170
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Thanks. I am so happy I'm not working with that server farm...
Old 13 Jun 2020, 18:02 (Ref:3981879)   #171
jimclark
Veteran

United States
'Beats the bad gas they got at the real Daytona 24 in '76....

That was a drag, waiting like 3 1/2 hours while they trucked in fresh fuel.....

Gave me a chance to change the plugs in my car while we waited waited.

Last edited by jimclark; 13 Jun 2020 at 18:11.

jimclark
Old 13 Jun 2020, 18:06 (Ref:3981881)   #172
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
and we get to hear from Mario in the meantime. There have already been some great interviews, Mario, Stucky, Pirro, terrific stuff....
Old 13 Jun 2020, 18:09 (Ref:3981882)   #173
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Did I hear that the Alonso car is going to be able to restart?
Old 13 Jun 2020, 18:11 (Ref:3981883)   #174
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Did I hear that the Alonso car is going to be able to restart?
Thats what they said..
Old 13 Jun 2020, 18:11 (Ref:3981884)   #175
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Very cool attitude by ACO to let Rubens get some time in the car as well.