3 0 0%
2 1 1.27%
1 0 0%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 May 2012, 13:47 (Ref:3073653)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the race- Spanish Grand Prix

How do you rate it?
Old 13 May 2012, 13:51 (Ref:3073657)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rubbish, it just demonstrated everything that is wrong with F1.
Old 13 May 2012, 13:58 (Ref:3073663)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gave it an 8, for a new winner in the list and Williams back at the top.
Old 13 May 2012, 14:04 (Ref:3073675)   #4
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
10/10
Old 13 May 2012, 14:08 (Ref:3073680)   #5
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
9/10. Some excellent racing and a genuinely intense fight for victory.
Old 13 May 2012, 14:12 (Ref:3073689)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
10/10

I could say your vote since friday...

Tell me what you've been drinking, I need it !
Old 13 May 2012, 14:12 (Ref:3073690)   #7
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it a nine, ups and downs all over.
Old 13 May 2012, 14:22 (Ref:3073710)   #8
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post

Tell me what you've been drinking, I need it !
And I only two-stopped during the race.
Old 13 May 2012, 14:35 (Ref:3073723)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Enjoyable. Good to see another new face on the top step and a great comeback by Williams. 7.
Old 13 May 2012, 14:38 (Ref:3073727)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
9. When was a race at this track as good as that?!
Old 13 May 2012, 14:40 (Ref:3073730)   #11
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
9. When was a race at this track as good as that?!
Last years was quite good. But still, not like this. F1 is just getting better and better at the moment.
Old 13 May 2012, 15:03 (Ref:3073749)   #12
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Same old story - people getting carried away with the points. It was nothing special, apart from the youngster.

Bernie must be owed a lot of petrol vouchers from Hugo Chavez.(What did you say at the back? - oversized engine? Nah)
Old 13 May 2012, 15:08 (Ref:3073752)   #13
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5. Best possible rating for Formula DRS.
Old 13 May 2012, 15:09 (Ref:3073754)   #14
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
It was an 8 for me. Maldonado did well and it was good to see Williams take a victory.

(Off topic: Don't like the look at that Williams garage fire.)
Old 13 May 2012, 15:25 (Ref:3073770)   #15
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I gave it an 8. We got a new winner and some pretty decent racing(Vettel on Button and Hamilton, Lewis' race from the back of the grid, Schumi going into the back of Senna , Kobayashi doing what he does best and without DRS). A pretty decent race.
Old 13 May 2012, 15:43 (Ref:3073785)   #16
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
10/10. Three candidates to win, and the winner the most unexpectable of them. Maldonado did a great weekend, Alonso also did his best, Vettel flown on last laps to retain the top of the championship. And an excellent Bottas drive at FP1 made me to think if he could made his F1 debut with Williams later in the year (oh my)...
Old 13 May 2012, 17:13 (Ref:3073848)   #17
G.Walker
Racer

Scotland
G.Walker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7 - great to see a new winner on the top step
Old 13 May 2012, 18:11 (Ref:3073892)   #18
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Was going to give it 6 but gave it 7 as it was great to see another driver win and see Williams back in the mix. Also good to see other faces amongst the top 10 and Kimi getting another podium.
Old 13 May 2012, 19:13 (Ref:3073940)   #19
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Very entertaining race, I gave it a 9
Old 13 May 2012, 19:30 (Ref:3073956)   #20
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best race at Barcelona since I started following F1 14 years ago. 8/10.
Old 13 May 2012, 20:39 (Ref:3073996)   #21
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Rubbish, it just demonstrated everything that is wrong with F1.
Take it you wern't impressed then? the move on Hamilton/Mclaren to back of the grid was a little OTT, got to agree I am sad to say to perhaps a to a slightly lesser degree with the sentiments expressed. One could point the same finger at other championships, from the very top to the very lower levels in motorsport, the good bit was to see Williams on top spot even if the result could be construed as faintly dodgy. BUT, Happy Birthday Sir Frank, a very genuine sentiment, nice to see Sam doing an excelent job for you at Mclaren...... the vote? 2 for effort
Old 13 May 2012, 20:42 (Ref:3073998)   #22
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
My head just exploded...
Old 13 May 2012, 21:02 (Ref:3074007)   #23
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Take it you wern't impressed then? the move on Hamilton/Mclaren to back of the grid was a little OTT, got to agree I am sad to say to perhaps a to a slightly lesser degree with the sentiments expressed. One could point the same finger at other championships, from the very top to the very lower levels in motorsport, the good bit was to see Williams on top spot even if the result could be construed as faintly dodgy. BUT, Happy Birthday Sir Frank, a very genuine sentiment, nice to see Sam doing an excelent job for you at Mclaren...... the vote? 2 for effort
Faintly dodgy? Wouldn't mind a fuller explanation.

I'm not a fully-informed follower of F1, but I find this season hard to understand. Everyone seems excited at how unpredictable it is, but nobody asks why. I know that different cars suit different circuits, and that tyres and their suitability vary from chassis to chassis and so on, but really, different winners every race? Red Bull best one time, McLaren the next. It's all very peculiar.There's absolutely no pattern.

Anyone got the faintest what's going on?
Old 13 May 2012, 23:50 (Ref:3074078)   #24
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
Anyone got the faintest what's going on?
Whatever it is, it sure beats the hell out of watching Ross Brawn eat bananas.
Old 14 May 2012, 00:11 (Ref:3074080)   #25
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Whatever it is, it sure beats the hell out of watching Ross Brawn eat bananas.
I went on a date to the zoo, on Friday and the monkey's were eating bananas.