Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 Apr 2008, 15:20 (Ref:2178118)   #1
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Rennmax

Hi all,

My father owns the Rennmax BN3 (Formula 2) and as a surprise for his birthday in September, I would like to give him a book with a bit of history this car. I know some things off hand, and others I have written down at home (I'm at uni, so living away from home) but I'll try to give an overview of what I know.

It was built in 1969 by Bob Britton, and AFAIK it is the first Australian built car to be designed with wings. It was raced by Kevin Bartlett in the 1970 Singapore GP, where I believe it won.

Previous owners include Doug Heasman and Laurie Knight, and it's current owner is Gary Neilsen (I do have a list of the owners somewhere)

I don't want to make him suspicious by asking him too much about it, so any information that tenthers have would be appreciated, as would photos, competition history etc

Thanks in advance,

Mick