Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 23 Oct 2003, 17:18 (Ref:761001)   #1
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals Needed (Kirkistown March 2004)

Hello Guys,

Marshals are needed for the Briths/irish rallycross double header weekend, perks of the day are a food voutcher for all marshals!

Please e-mail:
michael@rallycrossireland.com

for more information

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 23 Oct 2003, 21:18 (Ref:761278)   #2
Richard Sneader
Veteran

Scotland
Grays, Essex
Richard Sneader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When in March is this event.
RS
Old 23 Oct 2003, 21:48 (Ref:761311)   #3
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sat27th Mar Kirkistown and Sun28th Nutts Corner

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:27 (Ref:761588)   #4
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
rxie as per my private message, these events are generally attended by BMMC (NI) and the Rally Marshals from the north. Formal approaches can also be made to MRMCI which is the circuit marshals club for ROI.

If you are in a position to make an official request on behalf of either the BRDA, Irish Rallycross or either of the circuits, I can put you into contact with the Chief Marshals for BMMC(NI) and MRMCI but I believe that this matter is already in hand. I will be seeing both the CMs concerned on Sunday so I can make the enquiry if you wish.

I would also point out that there was no shortage of marshals at Nutts Corner last year - I counted a minimum of 7 per post, not counting those handling start/finish. I don't expect that there will be any shortage at Kirkistown either, where we regularly field a minimum of 4 marshals per post, and can expect more for a Rallycross.

If you want to do something constructive, organising flag sets for Nutts Corner so we don't have to use curtains on broom handles (no really - that's what they were and they were thrown together that morning) would be helpful. Also working radios so we can actually contact race control.

I really think you need to have a chat with the BRDA and Irish RallyX reps and get a handle on how requests for marshals work and how things are arranged to ensure that you are not duplicating effort or causing any confusion.

Last edited by EvilPumpkin; 24 Oct 2003 at 07:37.