Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 May 2010, 09:48 (Ref:2694599)   #1
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Scrutineering timetable

I see some teams are giving out when they are being scrutineered, but I have yet to find an official list. Anyone else seen one on the ACO's new website?

Also, team and garage allocations.

Cheers

Legless!

PS Leave for LM in 17 days!!!!!!!
Old 20 May 2010, 13:21 (Ref:2694735)   #2
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Scruteneering Timetable can be found here .

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ance-4429.html
Old 20 May 2010, 16:33 (Ref:2694850)   #3
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for that.

Have now found it on ACO site, seems only the French side has been updated with the list!!!!!

Link for scrutineering - http://www.lemans.org/wpphpFichiers/...res_pesage.pdf

Link for entries - http://www.lemans.org/wpphpFichiers/...es_invites.pdf

Still not seen anything about garage allocations yet.
Old 20 May 2010, 17:12 (Ref:2694877)   #4
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Could be a FULL HOUSE on Sunday .Who is there on Sunday for the Scruteneering ???
Old 20 May 2010, 17:46 (Ref:2694895)   #5
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Could be a FULL HOUSE on Sunday .Who is there on Sunday for the Scruteneering ???
Ayse and I should arrive (traffic and parking permitting) by about 16:00. Hopefully, we'll be there in time for at least some of Peugeot's scrutineering slot.

I see JLOC are first up on the Monday........the scrutineering equivalent for Ayse, I suspect, to getting out of bed on the wrong side (). Mind you, things could get even worse for him later in the day, when Schnitzer arrive!
Old 20 May 2010, 18:29 (Ref:2694916)   #6
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Ayse and I should arrive (traffic and parking permitting) by about 16:00. Hopefully, we'll be there in time for at least some of Peugeot's scrutineering slot.

I see JLOC are first up on the Monday........the scrutineering equivalent for Ayse, I suspect, to getting out of bed on the wrong side (). Mind you, things could get even worse for him later in the day, when Schnitzer arrive!
Well it gives you plenty of time for croissants and coffee Mon. morning!

L.P.
Old 20 May 2010, 19:05 (Ref:2694943)   #7
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Quote:

Could ask the Peugeot Boys if they will wait for you . Parking could be the biggest Problem . Think we will parking Universität and than with the Tram to Place Republique .From there only 5 Minutes by feet .
Old 20 May 2010, 21:48 (Ref:2695061)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Can we make sure we're there in time for me to jeer and blow raspberries...... ?
Old 20 May 2010, 23:21 (Ref:2695114)   #9
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Can we make sure we're there in time for me to jeer and blow raspberries...... ?
Jeer and blow raspberries? So you've decided the crow bar and axle grinder are staying in the car afterall. Phew!
Old 21 May 2010, 05:09 (Ref:2695177)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, now there's a thought.........