Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 14 May 2001, 21:58 (Ref:92561)   #1
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tomas Shekter

Shekter is arguably one of the best drivers outside F1 and I believe he deserves an f1 seat in the near future. For now he needs to impress the F1 bosses but it shouldn't be hard for him to be noticed by the teams. teams like Jordon , BAR and Arrows are the one most likely to be interested in him. I think he needs to look for an F3000 drive for next year. He was very impressive a Hockenheim last year in the junior McLaren car.
Old 15 May 2001, 16:00 (Ref:92836)   #2
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I still don't know what to make of young Tomas, he gets in cars and goes very fast straight away (usually the sign of being first class), but then seems to fade. Certainly in F3 last year both Pizzonia and particularly Sato were more impressive, IMO.
Old 16 May 2001, 13:58 (Ref:93213)   #3
msps
Rookie

msps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tomas - two 2nd places at Albacete

He's just got two more second places in the Open Telefonica this weekend. He's now 4 points behind championship leader F. Montagny (that made an impressive 2nd race).
Old 16 May 2001, 18:59 (Ref:93310)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
nah, he's not that good. maybe it's a grudge, but i think he's seen as a bit of a daddy's boy...
and f.nissan is childs play. remember, fernando alonso won his second ever car race, and it was the second race of that series... and he was 17...
Old 31 May 2001, 03:35 (Ref:99161)   #5
storm warning
Rookie

storm warning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
tomas is all hype and no drive , formula nissan is a seriese not worth mentioning . what happened at macau and korea where was tomas?
Old 31 May 2001, 09:14 (Ref:99215)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
f nissan is more about taming the cars than the outstanding talent. the fact that he's not making a huge impression says something about either the talent of franck montagny, or the not so talent of tomas.

i wouldn't go so far as to say he's hype and no drive, but i think some unfair hyping has been done. hope he does well though.
Old 31 May 2001, 10:37 (Ref:99232)   #7
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My dad has always said 'he is the most talented driver he has ever worked with as well as having the brain to go with it, the only thing that will bring him down is his bloody father'