Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Apr 2014, 10:27 (Ref:3389695)   #776
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Only a hat is fine to

J... just a hat?
Old 7 Apr 2014, 13:17 (Ref:3389745)   #777
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Simon could wear a Borat mankini with his hat too
Old 7 Apr 2014, 14:35 (Ref:3389767)   #778
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
no can't walk in those things they cut in something rotten
Old 7 Apr 2014, 19:17 (Ref:3389876)   #779
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Oh my God! I shan't sleep tonight with that image in my mind.......
Old 7 Apr 2014, 21:44 (Ref:3389943)   #780
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It is nice to know that people ae thinking about me but would prefer than it was something nice
Old 8 Apr 2014, 09:55 (Ref:3390110)   #781
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I take a few days off checking and this occurs!!!!

Anyone who attempts to dress my father in a mankini will be taking him home with them!

And as for the Pjs, unlike some I need a little nap in the race so I have been know to wander to the track in my Pjs ( and collect my father from who ever has been foolish enough to inform him they have a fridge!)
Old 8 Apr 2014, 10:04 (Ref:3390113)   #782
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh my God! I shan't sleep tonight with that image in my mind.......
I've had a friend of mine do a little photoshop trickery, but it's maybe for the better that I don't post the result here?
Old 8 Apr 2014, 10:08 (Ref:3390116)   #783
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I've had a friend of mine do a little photoshop trickery, but it's maybe for the better that I don't post the result here?
Absolutely - work have already banned Beermountain on taste and decency grounds, I'd be disappointed to have to always recourse to my phone to see 10/10ths during the working day.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 10:11 (Ref:3390119)   #784
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I don't want to be responsible for that....
Old 8 Apr 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3390125)   #785
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I think that's a banning offence.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 10:50 (Ref:3390128)   #786
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Really would love to see that
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:20 (Ref:3390165)   #787
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
No you wouldn't
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:22 (Ref:3390168)   #788
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
I take a few days off checking and this occurs!!!!

Anyone who attempts to dress my father in a mankini will be taking him home with them!

And as for the Pjs, unlike some I need a little nap in the race so I have been know to wander to the track in my Pjs ( and collect my father from who ever has been foolish enough to inform him they have a fridge!)
Hey i resent that, during the race i drink very little as i have to drive home,
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:22 (Ref:3390169)   #789
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Really would love to see that
before are after you've had lunch....
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:27 (Ref:3390173)   #790
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Any more mickey taking and i will buy a mankini myself
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:29 (Ref:3390174)   #791
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Edited post because of link to NSFW merchanise on a site closely related to women on horses, or a South-American river.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:33 (Ref:3390178)   #792
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
You wouldn't Simon....
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:34 (Ref:3390179)   #793
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
and collect my father from who ever has been foolish enough to inform him they have a fridge!
That would be me then...
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:40 (Ref:3390184)   #794
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Good to know that Vincent...
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:51 (Ref:3390190)   #795
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
For all the people who don't like warm beer and camp on a site with electricity, do as I did. Get yourself over to 'Family Village', the shopping centre on the Mulsanne straight and get yourself one of these:

http://www.electrodepot.fr/refrigera...tt91a-bcw.html

I've bought it in 2011 and thusfar it has made the roundtrip to Antwerp and back to Le Mans every year without missing a beat.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 12:58 (Ref:3390195)   #796
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Please do so, as it's a tiny fridge that barely can hold my and my mates' jupilers and chicken and gueuze stew, I won't have room to chill other people's food and drink.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 21:10 (Ref:3390342)   #797
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I dare you........
Old 8 Apr 2014, 21:13 (Ref:3390344)   #798
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Any time I've got a strong stomach.
Old 9 Apr 2014, 07:15 (Ref:3390422)   #799
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Move on.......
Old 11 Apr 2014, 11:50 (Ref:3391040)   #800
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't believe no one has yet reported the most important aspect of the LM24 week - the musical acts!

Headlined this year by the mighty Alpha Blondy!!!

http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/20...746_14733.html

Okay I'll admit I haven't heard of a single one of these acts.