Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:46 (Ref:4114767)   #651
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
OMG. I have just found some peanuts and jalapeno pretzels in the cupboard.
It has been a weird day for me where I didn't actually eat meals, so i just made some nachos.

Wait, in past years we have had a food and drink thread, guess we missed out on that this year.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:47 (Ref:4114768)   #652
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mmmm.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:48 (Ref:4114769)   #653
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ryo holding his own against Kamui.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:48 (Ref:4114770)   #654
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
708 and Jota will be coming in on consecutive laps on their next stops if i have my math correct. this is the battle for 4th overall. Jota currently has a small a 17 second advantage.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:50 (Ref:4114772)   #655
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
708 and Jota will be coming in on consecutive laps on their next stops if i have my math correct. this is the battle for 4th overall. Jota currently has a small a 17 second advantage.
Glick stopped one lap before. Glick doing 12 lap stints, JOTA 9 laps. So might be two laps between them.

I see you have found the analysis part of the timing
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:52 (Ref:4114774)   #656
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It has been a weird day for me where I didn't actually eat meals, so i just made some nachos.

Wait, in past years we have had a food and drink thread, guess we missed out on that this year.
Every thread with me around is a food thread sir

Sammich to start, peach-ginger galette, tomato-ricotta galette (from another vendor shhhh), sammich, sammich, Mac and cheese, sammich and cookie. So regular weekend eating here. Hmmm, wonder why I'm the size of a Mini (Countryman)
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:52 (Ref:4114775)   #657
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Glick stopped one lap before. Glick doing 12 lap stints, JOTA 9 laps. So might be two laps between them.

I had lap 195 for the Glick and 197 for the 38.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:53 (Ref:4114776)   #658
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Nah, he's taken his shoes off at home so he can count that high.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:54 (Ref:4114778)   #659
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I'll make a bold statement and yet another LM might be too much.

But go for it! I had some decent Home Fries for lunch along with a couple of IPAs. The wife baked wings and fried some taters for dinner and I had more IPAs. Then the fam got the 'Big TV Room' and I get a candle lit stag date on the porch....
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:55 (Ref:4114779)   #660
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Every thread with me around is a food thread sir

Sammich to start, peach-ginger galette, tomato-ricotta galette (from another vendor shhhh), sammich, sammich, Mac and cheese, sammich and cookie. So regular weekend eating here. Hmmm, wonder why I'm the size of a Mini (Countryman)
Yes. Yes it is and I, for one, not only allow it, but encourage it.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:56 (Ref:4114780)   #661
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
I had lap 195 for the Glick and 197 for the 38.
I agree.

I misread the chart.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:58 (Ref:4114781)   #662
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I had considered a fire and the iPad outside but the sink and every counter covered was something I couldn't leave for Morgan tomorrow. Tomorrow on the other hand, Galette will be buying my beer for making me work the last 2 hours of the race and my nacho lunch, and there will be a stick or two even if it's 93 (34) predicted
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:58 (Ref:4114782)   #663
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
And Jota in.

As #35 prangs it in Porsche curves
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:58 (Ref:4114783)   #664
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Might have another slow zone. Pretty big hit, but lucky it wasn't worse.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:00 (Ref:4114784)   #665
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Might have another slow zone. Pretty big hit, but lucky it wasn't worse.
Could bring people in early
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:01 (Ref:4114785)   #666
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I had considered a fire and the iPad outside but the sink and every counter covered was something I couldn't leave for Morgan tomorrow. Tomorrow on the other hand, Galette will be buying my beer for making me work the last 2 hours of the race and my nacho lunch, and there will be a stick or two even if it's 93 (34) predicted
You and JoeB with the nacho talk. I just might have too! It usually happens every year around midnight EST
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:02 (Ref:4114786)   #667
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Holy debris, Batman. NASCAR would have gone full yellow by now, but wonder how long they'll leave that. Mostly sign debris?? Maybe a few pieces of an LMP2 nose...
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:02 (Ref:4114787)   #668
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
You and JoeB with the nacho talk. I just might have too! It usually happens every year around midnight EST
Mine will be bacon topped with good pickled jalapenos at My Parents Basement. Yup, that's the name of the bar where we have the market, and yes, it's a comic book bar. With great beer selection
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:03 (Ref:4114788)   #669
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Still on track.

Still think they'll fall short.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture5.png  
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:03 (Ref:4114789)   #670
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Holy debris, Batman. NASCAR would have gone full yellow by now, but wonder how long they'll leave that. Mostly sign debris?? Maybe a few pieces of an LMP2 nose...
i was wondering how much of that was carbon fiber from the impact. But lots of debris, you are right.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:05 (Ref:4114790)   #671
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Where's the John Deere tractor w/ a snow blower attachment or a Toyota Tundra w/ a Jet Dryer in the bed when you need it?
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:06 (Ref:4114791)   #672
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Full yellow, they would have gone red and cancelled everything for a couple hours. IMSA would have had Beau making a couple laps and the repurposed helo motors going. But then Road Atlanta has had one marshall killed and a couple injured in the daylight cleaning the track so understandable
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:07 (Ref:4114792)   #673
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
#13 pitting. With slow zone. Might work well for them.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:07 (Ref:4114793)   #674
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is it safe to say that Koba is the fastest driver in the entire WEC for now?
Old 12 Jun 2022, 03:08 (Ref:4114794)   #675
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to say that Ryo has proven himself so far and has lots of potential to be one of toyotas top driver for sure.