Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 23 Aug 2022, 11:34 (Ref:4123492)   #101
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Crikey I feel strongly about that. Sorry
Old 23 Aug 2022, 11:50 (Ref:4123493)   #102
Lutzvic
Racer

Lutzvic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I guess we are talking about the same If Toyota wins next year it will put some extra shine backwards as well. really end of topic
Old 23 Aug 2022, 11:54 (Ref:4123494)   #103
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 23 Aug 2022, 14:25 (Ref:4123504)   #104
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not the greatest of analogies to my mind.... I take your point (of course), but at the end of the day, they have their name on the trophy. I'm black and white on Audi and Porsche. They could have stayed to take on Toyota, but they didn't. End of topic....
Exactly, you've got to be in it to win it. No use thinking 'what if this manufacturer had entered', because they chose not to have a go.
Old 7 Sep 2022, 07:42 (Ref:4125189)   #105
Lutzvic
Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ9Xr1z3ZLo

looks great! how fast and reliable....we'll see
Old 7 Sep 2022, 07:55 (Ref:4125190)   #106
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well at times one of the rear brake lights was not working in the video so that should give the competitors some hope.
Old 7 Sep 2022, 08:41 (Ref:4125196)   #107
Lutzvic
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well at times one of the rear brake lights was not working in the video so that should give the competitors some hope.
Old 7 Sep 2022, 11:54 (Ref:4125212)   #108
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hell, who needs brakes......?
Old 8 Sep 2022, 08:50 (Ref:4125286)   #109
Lutzvic
Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz8ZnIDjG-4

clearly to hear in the beginning the difference in the engine concepts....
Acura, Caddy, Porsche
Old 9 Sep 2022, 14:52 (Ref:4125428)   #110
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutzvic View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz8ZnIDjG-4

clearly to hear in the beginning the difference in the engine concepts....
Acura, Caddy, Porsche
They all sound pretty darn good too!
Old 9 Sep 2022, 17:32 (Ref:4125444)   #111
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
The engine notes are music to my ears
Old 15 Sep 2022, 07:49 (Ref:4126107)   #112
Lutzvic
Racer

https://www.dailysportscar.com/2022/...stigation.html

my guess is one yellow car less in the LMP2 field.....
Old 15 Sep 2022, 11:06 (Ref:4126116)   #113
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutzvic View Post
https://www.dailysportscar.com/2022/...stigation.html

my guess is one yellow car less in the LMP2 field.....
Only in IMSA..... They left ELMS/WEC and so weren't at LM this year.
Old 19 Sep 2022, 20:47 (Ref:4126520)   #114
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ferrari Challenge Europe returns

https://www.dailysportscar.com/2022/...-24-hours.html
Old 20 Sep 2022, 06:26 (Ref:4126552)   #115
S griffin
Veteran

That's good to see them back
Old 26 Sep 2022, 14:15 (Ref:4127522)   #116
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think from this it is pretty certain that Jimmy Johnson will drive the Garage 56 entry next year - https://twitter.com/JimmieJohnson/st...99508846612482
Old 26 Sep 2022, 14:19 (Ref:4127523)   #117
kartman24
Racer

kartman24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He was getting plenty of road circuit miles in at the Goodwood Revival, plenty of opposite lock and turning right from what i saw.
Old 27 Sep 2022, 11:42 (Ref:4127654)   #118
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
I think from this it is pretty certain that Jimmy Johnson will drive the Garage 56 entry next year - https://twitter.com/JimmieJohnson/st...99508846612482
He has had plenty of sportscar experience over the years - originally just Daytona, but more recently driving other endurance races as well.
Old 27 Sep 2022, 13:46 (Ref:4127666)   #119
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm quoting a post from another thread, in another part of the forum, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I still think all Vette guys in that car. I saw a couple people saying Keating asked about a Vette for Am but the rest will have an off week this year. And have good track knowledge.

I don't remember hearing about no factory Corvette entries at the 100th edition of the race. But have they gone all in on the LMDh?
Old 28 Sep 2022, 08:12 (Ref:4127718)   #120
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm quoting a post from another thread, in another part of the forum, but:

I don't remember hearing about no factory Corvette entries at the 100th edition of the race. But have they gone all in on the LMDh?
GTE-Pro will not exist in WEC and LM next year so there will def not be any factory Corvettes unless they can get someone to run one or two in GTE-AM, which I doubt.
Old 28 Sep 2022, 11:29 (Ref:4127752)   #121
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
GTE-Pro will not exist in WEC and LM next year so there will def not be any factory Corvettes unless they can get someone to run one or two in GTE-AM, which I doubt.
Thanks, I thought we had one more year of the category, I just forgot it was Am only.
Old 28 Sep 2022, 15:08 (Ref:4127769)   #122
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I guess they could still do some kind of thinly veiled factory thing in Am. Just got to be a bit careful with not implying your 'silver' is a "factory driver" as Aston found out with Pittard and nearly cost him the drive this year.

All that said, I'd rather GM divert funds into making sure there's at least two LMDhs there.
Old 3 Oct 2022, 14:23 (Ref:4128539)   #123
Lutzvic
Racer

The named Caddy drivers for LM are: Westbrook, Bamber and Lynn
it means a single car entry.....
I secretly hoped for a two car effort....
Anyway...... I really do hope it will be a competitive entry fighting for victory
Old 3 Oct 2022, 15:34 (Ref:4128548)   #124
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
You can't name drivers for an entry you don't (yet) have
Old 3 Oct 2022, 15:45 (Ref:4128551)   #125
Lutzvic
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
You can't name drivers for an entry you don't (yet) have
as full year WEC entrant they are in LM
Closed Thread