Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 27 Feb 2023, 09:36 (Ref:4145057)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
All Entries unless commented on are now accepted, that's 16 teams so far, with a few of last season contenders yet to announce an entry.
They may struggle with combinations not already taken or 'banned'. I certainly did....
Old 27 Feb 2023, 11:00 (Ref:4145065)   #27
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I tried to price the team components to allow as many combos as possible, but with 3 rookies and a very even midfield, I didn’t have much wriggle room.
Old 27 Feb 2023, 11:25 (Ref:4145067)   #28
Born Racer Fan
Racer

Born Racer Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alpine Rejected

Driver: Alonso (30,000)
Driver: Piastri (15,000)
Constructor: Mercedes (22,000)
Power Unit: Red Bull (23,000)
Old 27 Feb 2023, 12:13 (Ref:4145071)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perhaps people want to win too much..... The obvious combinations were mostly taken by the first 6-7 to enter, thereafter, unless you play it a bit more for fun like TCT has, the non-mixing of current driver/team/engine combinations is tough, particularly with only 4 engines to choose from.....
Old 27 Feb 2023, 12:13 (Ref:4145072)   #30
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Foggy Notion

Guy 1 - Perez (35k)
Guy 2 - Stroll (20k)
Team - Mercedes (22k)
Engine - Ferrari (20k)

Total 97k
Old 27 Feb 2023, 16:16 (Ref:4145111)   #31
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer Fan View Post
Alpine Rejected
I just read that out loud.
Old 27 Feb 2023, 16:47 (Ref:4145122)   #32
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer Fan View Post
Alpine Rejected

Driver: Alonso (30,000)
Driver: Piastri (15,000)
Constructor: Mercedes (22,000)
Power Unit: Red Bull (23,000)
Fabulous theme . I like it!

Richard
Old 28 Feb 2023, 21:10 (Ref:4145312)   #33
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Pierre Necessities

Driver: Verstappen 45k
Driver: Piastri 15k
Constructor: Ferrari 20k
PU: Renault 18k
Old 28 Feb 2023, 21:34 (Ref:4145316)   #34
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We now have 19 entries approved.
Old 28 Feb 2023, 23:17 (Ref:4145323)   #35
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
ScapeGoat Racing

Driver 1 Perez 35000
Driver 2 Zhou 18000
Constructor Ferrari 20000
Power Unit Mercedes 25000

Total 98000

Last edited by Teretonga; 28 Feb 2023 at 23:43.
Old 1 Mar 2023, 22:12 (Ref:4145449)   #36
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wolf GP
Driver 1 Alonso 30K
Driver 2 Hulkenberg 25k
Constructor Mercedes

Power unit Red Bull
Old 3 Mar 2023, 10:31 (Ref:4145571)   #37
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Unless we have a last minute entry, we’ll be starting the season with 21 Entries.

If you miss the cut off of the start of FP1 (11:00 UK time) and still want to enter, please post your selection to be included for the next event.

Good luck to all entries
Old 4 Mar 2023, 13:15 (Ref:4145716)   #38
Gnussi
Rookie

Italy
Made in Tuscany Living in UK
Gnussi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lepre Corse
D1 Alonso 30K
D2 Gasly 28K
CO Mercedes 22K
PU Ferrari 20K
Total 100K
Old 5 Mar 2023, 16:54 (Ref:4145853)   #39
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This has not been a good start, even without the Porpoise, so can I substitute Norris for Alonso, both are 30K? I initially was going to go for Alonso, don't know why I didn't.
Old 5 Mar 2023, 17:14 (Ref:4145858)   #40
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ill take a sub replacing Piastri for Sargeant if allowed.
Old 6 Mar 2023, 06:25 (Ref:4145971)   #41
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
BC Prehistoric motorsport
Constructor: Ferrari 20
Power Unit: Red Bull 23
Driver 1: Hamilton 42
Driver 2: Piastri 15
Sub Alonso for Hamilton, please

Reckon by mid-year I will be swapping back
I think Piastri will be another penalty for me, McLaren really don't look good
Old 7 Mar 2023, 18:51 (Ref:4146237)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
ill take a sub replacing Piastri for Sargeant if allowed.
gonna hold off on this change please. have to give my starting rook in a bad car another chance!
Old 7 Mar 2023, 21:06 (Ref:4146246)   #43
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Comp Admin:
Since the closing point for accepting new teams or team changes is the start of FP1 at the next event, it's absolutely fine to post a substitution request and then change your mind and retract it
Old 11 Mar 2023, 15:17 (Ref:4146696)   #44
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
Sub Alonso for Hamilton, please

Reckon by mid-year I will be swapping back
I think Piastri will be another penalty for me, McLaren really don't look good
Notso Swift has requested via PM to hold off on the substitution for the moment.
Old 2 Apr 2023, 15:59 (Ref:4150108)   #45
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Like Alpine changing their paint scheme, so the owner and team principal of Alpine Rejects had requested a team name change. The name request was received before the start of FP1 for. Australia and so in the results for that event and the remainder of the season, the team will revert back to name used in previous seasons. Mongolfiere Racing.
Old 4 Apr 2023, 03:17 (Ref:4150375)   #46
Born Racer Fan
Racer

Born Racer Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for that, ScotsBrutesFan!
Old 2 May 2023, 16:28 (Ref:4154211)   #47
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rolling Chicane Racing regrets to announce today that it has become clear that our driver Valtteri Bottas has been taking the name of our racing team too seriously, and we have been obliged to let him go to seek better opportunities elsewhere. In his place, pending review and approval by Fantasy Competition Management, we are excited to welcome to our stable Yuki Tsunoda, who if he will not set the world on fire, is at least cheap.
Old 2 May 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4154238)   #48
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_G View Post
Rolling Chicane Racing regrets to announce today that it has become clear that our driver Valtteri Bottas has been taking the name of our racing team too seriously, and we have been obliged to let him go to seek better opportunities elsewhere. In his place, pending review and approval by Fantasy Competition Management, we are excited to welcome to our stable Yuki Tsunoda, who if he will not set the world on fire, is at least cheap.
Change approved in time for the USA I Miami event.
Old 2 May 2023, 19:23 (Ref:4154239)   #49
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
SBF racing has decided that now is the time to make a change in its driver line up.
From USA I Miami, Lando Norris will be partnered with Lance Stroll. We wish to thank Esteban Ocon for his service, and all the best in the future.

Approved
Old 2 May 2023, 19:38 (Ref:4154242)   #50
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is there any chance that Kittywake Sport can give de Vries his marching orders and bring in Stroll?