Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Jul 2002, 21:07 (Ref:343631)   #26
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I read on Ceefax that the FIA are threatening to punish them under rule whatever about performing (and I quote) "against the spirit of competition". Er, hello??? If that doesn't stink of hypocrisy then nothing does - team orders are about as far against the spirit of competition as you can get.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 27 Jul 2002, 08:17 (Ref:343856)   #27
Hugh Jarce
Veteran

Hugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thank's Ralf's Girl - I thought I may have been 'losing the plot a bit'.

At least others can see the 'stinky' and hypocrital nature of what is being levelled at Arrows.