Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Old 29 Oct 2013, 01:54 (Ref:3324542)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
FRC 2013 - ALMS Season Review

There is no easy way to say this, but I won.

This thread is going to be where I post some of the highlights of the FRC ALMS 2013 season. It may include some different ways to look at scores, or whatever else I can come up with! (or pretty much what I did last year in this thread)

To start out with here are the final scores:

NameTotal
joeb119
Accident113
Beetle102
isynge91
skycafe88
Victor_RO69
Mechanic Z57
Trspitfirefan48
cptkablamo45
TheDude41
The Badger24
Canada ALMS fan19
Nick4918
dj choc ice12
hoppelemine12
Nick Woodbury10

This was the first season we had different FRC's for individual championships. I liked this and we did have different entries for the championships so I think we will continue this next season.

Last edited by joeb; 30 Oct 2013 at 11:38.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 02:04 (Ref:3324546)   #2
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here is how the round breakdown went:

RoundTotal PointsTotal EntriesAverage Score/person
Sebring1981216.5
Long Beach5696.2
Laguna Seca66106.6
Lime Rock8299.1
Mosport1181011.8
Road America8599.4
Baltimore5086.3
Cota5687.0
VIR5987.4
Petit98812.3

The highest scoring rounds (not surprisingly) were the double points rounds. Although Mosport scored highly as well. And if you correct for the double points, Petit was actually one of the lowest scoring rounds, and Sebring was only 4th highest.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 02:11 (Ref:3324547)   #3
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Here is a list of the round winners:

RoundWinner
Sebringjoeb
Long BeachBeetle/Canada ALMS fan/Accident
Laguna Secajoeb
Lime Rockjoeb/isynge
Mosportskycafe
Road Americaskycafe
BaltimoreBeetle/Accident/isynge
Cotajoeb/Accident/Trspitfirefan
VIRAccident
PetitBeetle

Accident and myself had 4 winning or co-winning rounds and Beetle had 3. There were a lot more co-round winners this year. I think partially because the LMP classes were easier to predict.

The best streak anybody had was skycafe when he picked 7/10 class winners outright between Mosport and Road America.
Old 30 Oct 2013, 04:51 (Ref:3324989)   #4
FstrthnU
Veteran

United States
FstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Interesting how Lebanza wound up in 2nd despite not winning any rounds. Consistency earns you championships (or 2nd place) I guess
Old 30 Oct 2013, 11:40 (Ref:3325067)   #5
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by FstrthnU View Post
Interesting how Lebanza wound up in 2nd despite not winning any rounds. Consistency earns you championships (or 2nd place) I guess
You caught a mistake in my table. Lebanza changed his user name to Accident, and did win a few rounds. I fixed my error, thanks for finding it!
Old 30 Oct 2013, 15:20 (Ref:3325150)   #6
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Lime Rock, VIR, and COTA was what murdered me this year.

Nevertheless, very entertaining and looking forward to next year! Thanks again joeb!!