Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 30 Apr 2014, 08:32 (Ref:3399938)   #551
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I'm guessing he responded that way due to the manner in which you asked the question. Which came off more like an accusation.
You're probably right! It wasn't meant to be.
I like twitter, because there isn't the long rambling rants that some people (on other forums of course) sometimes engage in, but it does mean that you have to be rather forthright, to get your point across. I agree, it could have been worded better.
Old 30 Apr 2014, 08:34 (Ref:3399939)   #552
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
So if RLM moans about series X on air it's fine and if I happen to disagree with it I must just shut up about it

If I response to that by moaning about series Y of which they like or are involved with it's wrong and I can be rightfully condemned to death

?
No. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion like anyone else, including Hindy and RLM......
Old 30 Apr 2014, 09:31 (Ref:3399956)   #553
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
It's MWM, not Panorama. People are taking the show way too seriously. But then again some people seemingly enjoy being offended and actively seek it out.
+1

Reminds me of this:
Old 30 Apr 2014, 11:12 (Ref:3399975)   #554
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
You're probably right! It wasn't meant to be.
I like twitter, because there isn't the long rambling rants that some people (on other forums of course) sometimes engage in, but it does mean that you have to be rather forthright, to get your point across. I agree, it could have been worded better.
Old 30 Apr 2014, 17:56 (Ref:3400082)   #555
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Half the time I careless about the commentary. A "recognized voice" is great to hear, but I do my own commentating in my mind Watching Indycar the other day, the commentators were going on about some driver "driving through the field" because he made a pass on Bourdais, then gets repassed by Bourdais. It was a battle for one position, not a drive through the field. Montoya on the other hand was driving through the field. They finally noticed this and talk his position gain when he reached 4th place.

I like commentating when they do interviews with drivers. Imo the pit reporters are more valuable to the information. But thats my opinion and others probably adore rlm and such. Nothing wrong with that. They haven't called Toyota 'Peugeot'!
Old 1 May 2014, 08:30 (Ref:3400251)   #556
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
You could try the 'signing up' thingy, or use the link Deggis posted, which I did and which worked a treat!

Edit: here it is, in case you don't want go back through 30+ pages: http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/091jwt

Seems to be out of order now, but maybe it will be re-used for Spa. In case not, I'm sure some other options will be made public on the forum.
Spa teaser still image has appeared on that now. For some days it was just black/empty page, so I was thinking they've changed something, but clearly they have not.
Old 1 May 2014, 08:32 (Ref:3400253)   #557
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I take that as a good sign......
Old 1 May 2014, 08:51 (Ref:3400267)   #558
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a good sign for those wanting to watch for free of course but bad in a sense that the ACO hasn't been noted of this enormous loophole. Changing the address and hiding it from their poorly secured web site would probably raise some confidence for their service (same goes for payment bypass) that has already caused much noise in the actual content side of things. If you do want to enforce such paywall policy - whether it's idiocy or not - then at least prepare it properly.

They'll probably try something for LM... one would think
Old 1 May 2014, 12:12 (Ref:3400331)   #559
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess so.....
Old 3 May 2014, 08:51 (Ref:3401064)   #560
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You know what, if these LM sessions were broadcasted on their LM-only paywall stream (and assuming they fixed their obvious site security issues) I might've just been tempted to go for it

* Test Day - all eight hours in proper stream, not static cam
* Second Saturday support race (merged Porsche Cup)
+ maybe something extra like Friday parade, or scrutineering

... but since it's pretty obvious they're not gonna bother and all the rest* are on Eurosport anyway it's pretty obvious to go for ES

* well Eurosport TV hasn't showed the first two hours of 4h Free Practice in the recent years but there's usually natural sounds stream on Eurosport Player to sub for that

Anyway one can only hope they don't wait until last possible second again to announce what their LM package contains. If it's just "qualifying and race" without on-demand like for all the others it's pretty craptastic value for money when compared to Eurosport Player
Old 3 May 2014, 09:16 (Ref:3401068)   #561
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
You know what, if these LM sessions were broadcasted on their LM-only paywall stream (and assuming they fixed their obvious site security issues) I might've just been tempted to go for it

* Test Day - all eight hours in proper stream, not static cam
* Second Saturday support race (merged Porsche Cup)
+ maybe something extra like Friday parade, or scrutineering

... but since it's pretty obvious they're not gonna bother and all the rest* are on Eurosport anyway it's pretty obvious to go for ES

* well Eurosport TV hasn't showed the first two hours of 4h Free Practice in the recent years but there's usually natural sounds stream on Eurosport Player to sub for that

Anyway one can only hope they don't wait until last possible second again to announce what their LM package contains. If it's just "qualifying and race" without on-demand like for all the others it's pretty craptastic value for money when compared to Eurosport Player
The Porsche support race should be shown on http://www.ffsa.org/rubrique.php?theme=porsche so that should resolve that for you
Old 3 May 2014, 09:19 (Ref:3401070)   #562
Deleted
Veteran

Oh, cheers for that.

Though since it's not part of the usual FFSA package that weekend, does it really get covered?

The second support race is always a bit harder to catch if you're not there in person. 2013 and 2011 Ferrari Challenges were broadcasted on channels that cover those series for full season, but the '12 AMR festival had nothing and idk if there was anything for the previous French Carrera Cup race either?
Old 3 May 2014, 12:42 (Ref:3401132)   #563
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
watching it for free again, the WEC needs to get this sorted but for now what the heck
Old 3 May 2014, 12:57 (Ref:3401154)   #564
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
SA - The Custom Plate State
STEALTHY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone have links for the on boards?

Cant for the life of me work out where they are
Old 3 May 2014, 12:59 (Ref:3401156)   #565
cdsvg
Racer

Australia
cdsvg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Porsche should be here but it isn't working for me - http://www.porsche.com/uk/motorsport...g/?gtabindex=2
Old 3 May 2014, 13:04 (Ref:3401160)   #566
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsvg View Post
Porsche should be here but it isn't working for me - http://www.porsche.com/uk/motorsport...g/?gtabindex=2
Cheers for the link.

Not working for me either though
Old 3 May 2014, 13:09 (Ref:3401166)   #567
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Yup, they're off.

Also can't find Audi's ones either:

http://www.audi-motorsport.com/de/en...ve-stream.html

...just redirects to the Spa info page.
Old 3 May 2014, 13:17 (Ref:3401188)   #568
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad I'm not paying for the stream, it's dead...
Old 3 May 2014, 13:18 (Ref:3401189)   #569
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Yup. Dead here also.
Old 3 May 2014, 13:19 (Ref:3401192)   #570
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
Stream is back up!
Old 3 May 2014, 13:19 (Ref:3401194)   #571
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Paid and free are both dead.....
Old 3 May 2014, 13:19 (Ref:3401198)   #572
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTHY View Post
Stream is back up!
Wahay!
Old 3 May 2014, 13:20 (Ref:3401201)   #573
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
stream back online

Ciao Marco
Old 3 May 2014, 13:21 (Ref:3401204)   #574
pederb
Veteran

European Union
Berlin
pederb has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
stream back online
Where?
Old 3 May 2014, 13:22 (Ref:3401206)   #575
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by pederb View Post
Where?
http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/8ialzp

VLC: http://wecweblive.amp-i.net/i/WEC201...56/master.m3u8