Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 3 May 2014, 13:23 (Ref:3401208)   #576
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Free stream, just hit refresh in your browser
Old 3 May 2014, 13:26 (Ref:3401212)   #577
pederb
Veteran

European Union
Berlin
pederb has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Awesome

Thxs
Old 3 May 2014, 13:35 (Ref:3401223)   #578
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm getting quite a lot of deterioration on the feed now....
Old 3 May 2014, 13:41 (Ref:3401230)   #579
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
yep feed is a little delicate but back working again but showing reply again rather than live action
Old 3 May 2014, 15:48 (Ref:3401319)   #580
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stream is much better than at Silverstone.....
Old 3 May 2014, 16:41 (Ref:3401389)   #581
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Stream is much better than at Silverstone.....
I would I know I was at silverstone
sorry could not resist that andrew
Old 3 May 2014, 16:59 (Ref:3401406)   #582
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You swine!
Old 3 May 2014, 17:38 (Ref:3401433)   #583
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You swine!
Don't worry we will both miss the live streaming for the next race, well might watch a bit on ian's tablet if he lets me
Old 3 May 2014, 17:42 (Ref:3401436)   #584
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It has been perfect for me, the whole race. Well I watched the first stint on MotorsTV and until a few minutes ago all on the app in the garage while working on the car. Better quality than MotorsTV too! No ads either.

It's a good app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Don't worry we will both miss the live streaming for the next race, well might watch a bit on ian's tablet if he lets me
No bandwidth at Le Mans, pain in the whatsit. Too many people there.

I did briefly watch it at Silverstone (via the web, not the app). Again bandwidth wasn't great, albeit better than Le Mans.
Old 3 May 2014, 17:56 (Ref:3401445)   #585
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Does the app give you a better quality live timing screen than the free one on the website?
Old 3 May 2014, 18:00 (Ref:3401450)   #586
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'm using the free app for live timing on a 10" android tablet(exist also iOS) instead of dual screening

Ciao Marco
Old 3 May 2014, 18:04 (Ref:3401452)   #587
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Does the app give you a better quality live timing screen than the free one on the website?
Define better quality - because I don't think either give you gaps or sectors.
Old 3 May 2014, 18:29 (Ref:3401467)   #588
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginaro Zukovsky View Post
Define better quality - because I don't think either give you gaps or sectors.
Was just looking for gaps between cars.
Old 3 May 2014, 18:37 (Ref:3401476)   #589
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
App gives gaps. I thought web did too.
Old 3 May 2014, 19:03 (Ref:3401497)   #590
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It gives the time gap to the first car on the same lap, presume what is wanted is an interval column - it could replace that useless average speed one...
Old 3 May 2014, 19:07 (Ref:3401499)   #591
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
WEC stream was as good as helen said is was for silverstone, upset i was not at spa but loved every minute of that race
Old 3 May 2014, 22:13 (Ref:3401589)   #592
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
As an app subscriber I'm going to fess up and say I didn't use it at all at Spa today. Combination of RLM on Tunefind and periodic access to big screens did it for me as far as information was concerned and when you're somewhere as magisterial as Spa Francorchamps why would you look at small second screen pics on a phone or tablet when you've got the real thing in front of you?

Maybe unrepresentative but I didn't even feel need for live timing - gaps in most of the interesting bits were pretty self evident.

That said I did massively appreciate the app on Friday night when resting weary self in bar in Spa was able to watch qualifying uninterrupted with good Belgian beer and bar snacks...
Old 3 May 2014, 22:27 (Ref:3401592)   #593
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Yes, it's not really needed for when you are there. I watched it at Silverstone, briefly, for the novelty and see the rest of the first lap before the field got spread out.
Old 3 May 2014, 22:28 (Ref:3401594)   #594
Stefvh
Veteran

Belgium
Stefvh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The race was easy to follow. It's not always like this. No rain and no FCY, it must be the first time at Spa
Old 4 May 2014, 05:43 (Ref:3401712)   #595
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
As an app subscriber I'm going to fess up and say I didn't use it at all at Spa today. Combination of RLM on Tunefind and periodic access to big screens did it for me as far as information was concerned and when you're somewhere as magisterial as Spa Francorchamps why would you look at small second screen pics on a phone or tablet when you've got the real thing in front of you?

Maybe unrepresentative but I didn't even feel need for live timing - gaps in most of the interesting bits were pretty self evident.

That said I did massively appreciate the app on Friday night when resting weary self in bar in Spa was able to watch qualifying uninterrupted with good Belgian beer and bar snacks...
Yes Ian i heard you missed Qualy,
Old 4 May 2014, 05:58 (Ref:3401715)   #596
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The stream was good,only blacked out twice.but was good for using hotel wifi on my iPad.

I have really enjoyed watching both races so far on my app, and I wond if there will be any ego block for Le Mans because fox in the US? If there isn't the. I might pay for Le Mans because I don't have fs2 and I would much rather watch it on through the wec than from the clowns at fox!
Old 4 May 2014, 08:41 (Ref:3401739)   #597
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
watched the second half on free stream (thanks guys) with timing on the other PC - quality good enough with only a couple of hitches for a few seconds before refresh. Cracking race, will be a great season if this carries on.
Old 4 May 2014, 08:48 (Ref:3401744)   #598
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
watched the second half on free stream (thanks guys) with timing on the other PC - quality good enough with only a couple of hitches for a few seconds before refresh. Cracking race, will be a great season if this carries on.
Its been s great season so far, it will get even better in June
Old 4 May 2014, 10:35 (Ref:3401794)   #599
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I thoroughly enjoyed it yesterday. I had it on all the time although I admit I didn't watch the entire thing like I did for Silverstone. Had a couple of complete drop-outs, the worst for about 2-3 minutes and a short period of about 10 minutes when the quality deteriorated badly 3-4 times, but aside from these, the stream was much better quality than Silverstone (I was watching back door rather than official this time).
Old 29 May 2014, 16:03 (Ref:3412378)   #600
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So... for LM http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/th...746_15434.html

ACO Pay Stream

Free Practice, Qualifying, Race (mentioned by the article)
Price: 9,90 €

Eurosport Player

24 Minutes, Free Practice, Qualifying, Warm-up, Group C, Race
Price: 3,99-5,99 €

I guess on the ACO stream there are no commercials, and the "permanent access to images from the pits" (prob static camera) is a small plus, however the lack of on-demand and the lesser coverage added to the higher price makes it very unattractive compared to ES Player. Also on ES Player there are those natural sound external streams going on usually

I wonder if RLM is still onboard this? Cause their comms were synced with WEC Silverstone and Spa streaming, as well as ELMS Silverstone, but for Imola ACO had hired Andrew Marriot to talk himself for some reason. Which would suggest that there is some backroom shuffling happening

Le Mans has the 'world feed' comms going on as well (the ones used for Duke Review etc) so I wonder if they utilize them instead? As in Chris Tate + Toby Moody / David Addison / whoever