Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 7 Jul 2000, 05:08 (Ref:22000)   #26
downforce
Veteran

India
Bangalore
downforce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
huh?

...aargh Jacques crashes into the other TGF and screws up his race and then mumble..mmmf grrrr grumble..oh well he doesnt get 30million...mmmff pfffgr...rgrrr...and hes not evil-tempered.....grrr mumble grumble...
Old 7 Jul 2000, 07:09 (Ref:22002)   #27
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Truly good battle for first place

Jay, European GP (April 21). You may count Spain as well, two weeks earlier. And Brazil. And Silverstone. That is battles for the lead. In the midfield we had a lot of action this year (not shown on TV, only replays. That's a shame). As a matter of facts, only at Imola the leader was changed after the pitstops. Okay, and two leaders retired (Australia and Monaco).

But I do not agree with you, we had leaders changes since 97. My favorite is Magny-Cours last year. Rubens and Mika had a fight, you know, that type with passing/repassing at the corner exit. And, few laps later, Schumi and Rubens had a good show too (although shorter). Aaahhh, Adelaide corner!
Old 8 Jul 2000, 03:44 (Ref:22112)   #28
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was referring to hard faught battles like the one we saw in France. I am not including battles where the passing was either in the pits, or done do to a mechanical failure.

And yes, there is a lot of close racing in the mid-field, unfortunately you have to go to the race to see it.