Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2012, 22:47 (Ref:3087203)   #151
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome to Eos
Old 8 Jun 2012, 07:10 (Ref:3087319)   #152
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Remember you well and will look forward to seeing you again!

And welcome to Tenths - what took you so long!??
Old 8 Jun 2012, 07:13 (Ref:3087321)   #153
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Name Definite Hopeful
AysedasiYes 
Bentley03Yes 
CTDYes 
Dani FilthYes 
EonYes 
GT6Yes 
GTfourYes 
KpyYes 
MalYes 
NelisBYes 
PascaLMYes 
SimmiYes 
SteptoeYes 
batmobileYes 
bellaYes 
bernard bYes 
elavielYes 
lemansfanYes 
nobsterYes 
rblanshardYes 
tonypoweYes 
DrWiWi Yes
Mike007 Yes
Suze Yes
Truckosaurus Yes
isynge Yes
kdr Yes
vincegail Yes

21 definites and 7 hopefuls.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 8 Jun 2012 at 08:02.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 07:39 (Ref:3087330)   #154
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ayse, you've forgotten Tony.....again!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 08:01 (Ref:3087339)   #155
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Old 8 Jun 2012, 08:05 (Ref:3087342)   #156
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Bernard - we tend to regard Dominique as an 'honorary' Tenther - will he be with you this year? Pascal - the same goes for Vincent and Amandine?
Old 8 Jun 2012, 10:50 (Ref:3087433)   #157
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sadly I can confirm that our old Le Mans buddy Fab will not be at Le Mans this year. The lure of Le Mans is not the same for Fab as it once was.

However - the good news for those going is that he does plan on attending the Classic.

He asked me to send 'hugs' to his pals here. I know that we will drink to his health when we meet on Saturday.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 12:30 (Ref:3087508)   #158
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Hopefully we will have a small ten-tenths meet in july,
Old 8 Jun 2012, 19:19 (Ref:3087664)   #159
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, Vincent and Amandine will come too.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 20:28 (Ref:3087690)   #160
Eon
Rookie

Romania
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Eon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Remember you well and will look forward to seeing you again!

And welcome to Tenths - what took you so long!??
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words.

I've been busy doing this

https://picasaweb.google.com/netdril...roenC2R2Class6

I hope you like the photos.

I won a contest in Romania, where the prize was the participation, as a rally driver, in the Romanian Rally Championship, everything included.
I had to win against other 89 competitors that qualified, from thousands that were registered for this competition.
There were a lot of tests, from driving to psychological testing.
In the Grand Final we remained 10 and in the end only 1, me

I am very proud on my achievement giving the fact that I didn't have any racing experience whatsoever. I only sim-raced on my computer, and I had to beat guys that had a lot more experience than me.

I'll tell you more in LeMans, and boy do I have some stories

See you all there!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 21:00 (Ref:3087707)   #161
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words.

I've been busy doing this

https://picasaweb.google.com/netdril...roenC2R2Class6

I hope you like the photos.

I won a contest in Romania, where the prize was the participation, as a rally driver, in the Romanian Rally Championship, everything included.
I had to win against other 89 competitors that qualified, from thousands that were registered for this competition.
There were a lot of tests, from driving to psychological testing.
In the Grand Final we remained 10 and in the end only 1, me

I am very proud on my achievement giving the fact that I didn't have any racing experience whatsoever. I only sim-raced on my computer, and I had to beat guys that had a lot more experience than me.

I'll tell you more in LeMans, and boy do I have some stories

See you all there!
Thats awesome! .
a real fairy tail
Old 8 Jun 2012, 21:12 (Ref:3087715)   #162
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Crikey! There's a story - well done you!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 21:30 (Ref:3087729)   #163
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's awesome. As a fellow online racer, I'm looking forward to meeting you and hearing more about taking your racing from the virtual to the real world.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 23:09 (Ref:3087766)   #164
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I shall endeavour to be there, as I have no.2 son in tow this year. No1 son will be FAR too important for the likes of us, working up in the Press Office as he is! I shall endeavour to have something interesting in the bag. Maredsous Trippel of any interest?
Old 8 Jun 2012, 23:17 (Ref:3087770)   #165
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
I shall endeavour to be there, as I have no.2 son in tow this year. No1 son will be FAR too important for the likes of us, working up in the Press Office as he is! I shall endeavour to have something interesting in the bag. Maredsous Trippel of any interest?
Maredsous Trippel an exceedingly fine suggestion - always been struck that their Blonde and Trippel are outstanding, while the Brune tends to disappoint.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 23:34 (Ref:3087779)   #166
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Blonde and Trippel in teh fridge right now, with the right glass, too. Pity I'm already on the Talisker really.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 05:31 (Ref:3087822)   #167
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Bernard - we tend to regard Dominique as an 'honorary' Tenther - will he be with you this year? Pascal - the same goes for Vincent and Amandine?
no doubts he'll be there, his girlfriend Isabelle aswell
Old 9 Jun 2012, 07:00 (Ref:3087841)   #168
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

Name Definite Hopeful
AysedasiYes 
Bentley03Yes 
CTDYes 
Dani FilthYes 
EonYes 
GT6Yes 
GTfourYes 
KpyYes 
MalYes 
NelisBYes 
PascaLMYes 
SimmiYes 
SteptoeYes 
batmobileYes 
bellaYes 
bernard bYes 
elavielYes 
lemansfanYes 
nobsterYes 
rblanshardYes 
tonypoweYes 
DrWiWi Yes
Mike007 Yes
Osella Yes
Suze Yes
Tim the Grey Yes
Truckosaurus Yes
isynge Yes
kdr Yes
vincegail Yes

21 definites and 9 hopefuls.

Plus 'honorary' Tenthers Dominique, Isabelle, Vincent and Amandine

Last edited by Aysedasi; 9 Jun 2012 at 12:44.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 07:58 (Ref:3087855)   #169
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
looks like we will have a good turnout, hope all those leaving this weekend have a good trip down, in four days time I will be on my way
Old 9 Jun 2012, 08:15 (Ref:3087864)   #170
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep. I'll be leaving this evening to meet up with James in Pompey. I'm taking my laptop so hope to keep in touch here, altrhough probably not as much as I have been recently!
Old 9 Jun 2012, 08:23 (Ref:3087869)   #171
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Ok Andrew, will look out for you on Wednesday evening, we will be around TR as usual setting up camp and meeting everyone in the campsite but always watch a couple of hours of practice from the banking overlooking the race track, Hope the storms don't effect your crossing tomorrow and you have as always a good trip down
Old 9 Jun 2012, 08:51 (Ref:3087880)   #172
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Simon - see you next week
Old 9 Jun 2012, 11:19 (Ref:3087931)   #173
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!

Hi guys, I'll be there in spirit! I hope you all have safe journeys there and have a great race.

(Hopefully I will be at home rather than in hospital and can watch online. Last year there was a fantastic website which had TV coverage, Radio Le Mans commentary and ACO timings, if anyone can point me in the direction for the same this year I would really appreciate it.)

Look forward to seeing you all at the 2013 Ten-Tenths meeting.
Best wishes
Allon
Old 9 Jun 2012, 12:21 (Ref:3087963)   #174
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm a hopeful, will make a change from being dragged to some Porsche-drivers-of-Surrey-reunited type do.... (apologies in advance for being a) so ungrateful and b) all you lovely Porsche drivers (of Surrey) one of whom I'm related to and b)ii) somewhat indebted to the tune of about 11 Le Manses).

Any 10-10thers in or around Aitrack? (near Bugatti IIRC)
Old 9 Jun 2012, 20:49 (Ref:3088210)   #175
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Driving down tomorrow, decided to come to your meeting on Saturday hope you guys are OK with that. Is it still at 12.00? Do you think its OK if I try to attend the visit at JMW motorsport on friday? Congratulations to the lucky ones visiting Toyota... If anyone is staying at Houx Annex, please come and say hi, you are welcome. I'm driving (what else) a white Toyota MR2.
Have a safe trip, lets hope the weather improves.