Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2007, 01:40 (Ref:1933627)   #126
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Read the thread, you arse!
no free magazine for you then....
Old 11 Jun 2007, 12:59 (Ref:1933975)   #127
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ok i dont wanna miss the meet up this year

so hopefully i will be there too
Old 11 Jun 2007, 14:04 (Ref:1934035)   #128
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHoyer
He might, I probably won't...

And I definitely won't........

Hmmmm.

Deja vu.........

Now, can I remember the other 15 posts of mine that got lost.......? )
Old 12 Jun 2007, 22:53 (Ref:1935541)   #129
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone here on the 7am Friday Portsmouth-Caen ferry?
Old 13 Jun 2007, 02:38 (Ref:1935624)   #130
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's it, signing out until next Monday. Quick shave and a shower and I'm on my way....woohoo!!

See you at 11:30 on Saturday (under the 'Big Yellow Pin' )!

Safe journey everyone!
Old 13 Jun 2007, 06:23 (Ref:1935671)   #131
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm off to catch the ferry. Enjoy the race and the constant never ending sunshine folks.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 06:35 (Ref:1935672)   #132
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
one last coffe and I'm gone too
have a safe journey and see you on saturday (the Pinot Gris is waiting )
Old 13 Jun 2007, 07:24 (Ref:1935688)   #133
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr
I'm off to catch the ferry. Enjoy the race and the constant never ending sunshine folks.
Good man!!! That's the spirit!
Old 13 Jun 2007, 16:19 (Ref:1936048)   #134
Tigro
Rookie

Tigro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great to see so many ppl is coming from across the sea. I only got a two hour drive from Le Mans. I'm so gonna be there on saturday ^^
Old 13 Jun 2007, 16:30 (Ref:1936056)   #135
Martin Bull
Racer

United Kingdom
London
Martin Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Just watched my Steve McQueen DVD one more time and now I'm going to load the car up ( with weatherproof gear.... ).

Bon voyage to all.....
Old 13 Jun 2007, 16:39 (Ref:1936059)   #136
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've packed my bag too for the off tomorrow - no weather proof gear here - or no more than I usually take.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 16:50 (Ref:1936065)   #137
Martin Bull
Racer

United Kingdom
London
Martin Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Don't worry - you can borrow some of mine !
Old 13 Jun 2007, 18:12 (Ref:1936150)   #138
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
prevention prevention prevention

I just looked at a weather site and the temps seem to be about only 20c max for the weekend, they may have to turn off the A/C!

the rain that probably will come tonight and tomorrow looks like it may peter out for the weekend, but the nights will be cool (9-12c).
Old 13 Jun 2007, 19:53 (Ref:1936247)   #139
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The cool of Saturday night is usually quite a relief.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 20:24 (Ref:1936270)   #140
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
4 hours 'til flight, won't be back on here until Monday (unless I find an easy way on). See you all soon!
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 13 Jun 2007, 20:57 (Ref:1936304)   #141
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good luck Paul.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 00:29 (Ref:1937375)   #142
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Paul & his Dad, Ted, are race veterans at another great circuit...Mosport!!!!!

His trip there this year was a 40th Birthday present titled "Paul & Ted's Excellent Adventure"

How cool is that?????

My wife will make me mow the grass this weekend while Paul & Ted are drinking fine wine in the sportscar epicenter on the planet Earth this weekend!!!

BTW...Did you know that I won the "Pole Contest?"

(sorry....I wasn't confident in the pick...so I feel very lucky to have done it again...)

One other question...I'm assuming Fab will be there???

Tell all of those who gather with you that I'm with you in spirit, if not in person...

I WILL get there someday before I die....I promise...and I look forward to meeting all of you...

Enjoy

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 15 Jun 2007, 20:20 (Ref:1937924)   #143
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you Tim, these words touch all of us.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 21:14 (Ref:1937951)   #144
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
See everyone in the morning......fingers crossed no rain!
Old 17 Jun 2007, 14:57 (Ref:1939959)   #145
djb
Veteran

was thinking of all of you whilst watching the rain pour down at times, I really don't remember if it was raining when you had planned to get together. Do put up a group photo if someone took one, its always nice to place a name with a face.

cheers and hope it wasn't too cold for all of you camping

djb
Old 17 Jun 2007, 15:04 (Ref:1939964)   #146
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We were lucky it didn't rain much at the time! I'll put up photo in the week.
Old 17 Jun 2007, 18:32 (Ref:1940084)   #147
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No, it just spat a little. Think will be lots of pics djb...and Ayse had the video camera out too

Was good to meet some new faces, look forward to next year

Did Vincent enjoy the race?
Old 18 Jun 2007, 11:15 (Ref:1940703)   #148
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Did Vincent enjoy the race?
Vincent was enthusiastic from the morning till the evening. He followed the first hours, he braved the rain, he discovered the new Tertre Rouge...
I took him home at 22h00. Once in the car he splept after 5 minutes.
I came back, at 02h00 with a refilled coffee thermos...

Bonjour Ã* tous !
Vincent
Old 19 Jun 2007, 11:46 (Ref:1941607)   #149
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Gald to here that your son enjoy his trip to Le Man Pascal. It was to see everyone again and also nice to see some new faces. Same time year then?
Old 19 Jun 2007, 12:40 (Ref:1941655)   #150
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Excellent meeting under the 'Big Yellow Pin' (nice one Paul )

Really good to see so many faces, old and new. Great attendance. I believe it was Ayse who commented that it was the largest gathering of members for the Le Mans meeting to date, and (unless I imagined it), it went on for about an hour and three quarters!

A special mention and a big 'MERCI BEAUCOUP' to Bernard and Pascal for so generously providing the wine once again. Absolutely delicious, thank you very much!

For the record, a glass was raised and a toast made to two important absent friends, Fab and AllonFS.

Now, how about some photos guys..........