Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 Jun 2013, 16:20 (Ref:3271266)   #26
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave
Thought as much!

Incidentally, is there a way of finding out which driver was in the car at any given time? I'd quite like to tally my photos with drivers to work out who it was in the car.
Well, the results that the ACO used to put out showed every driver stint - but I'm not sure if they do any more. I'm an ACO member and receive the results pack but I confess I've not look at one in detail for some years!

Otherwise you can go by drivers' lids? That's what I always do.....
here's the Pit Stop Analysis from the officials
if your EXIF timing is correct, you'll have no problem to find out who was driving
Old 28 Jun 2013, 17:41 (Ref:3271303)   #27
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
After Scrutineering and Practice , the Pics from the Race are uploaded .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7634339327215/
Old 28 Jun 2013, 19:39 (Ref:3271346)   #28
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
Here are mine (not just track shots):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/undniem...7634342203362/

...at least until I dropped my camera and irreparably broke it waiting for a taxi to Arnage on Saturday night. Such an idiot.
Great set! I love this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/undniem...en/9144592264/
Old 28 Jun 2013, 20:43 (Ref:3271376)   #29
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As I'm moving currently, I hope to have my photos up in a few weeks
Old 1 Jul 2013, 17:38 (Ref:3272531)   #30
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some excellent shots there guys, which leaves a newbie like me me plenty to be inspred by !

This was my first attempt at photography whilst being at Le Mans in all the years that I've been going. I only picked up my first DSLR at the end of last year, along with a used VR70-300mm lens from eBay, so please bear this in mind
I have uploaded a few too many car shots, my 'event' shots are still to go up.

Cheers Paul.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brit_27...7634378550972/
Old 2 Jul 2013, 12:08 (Ref:3272862)   #31
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Account...UserId=1980762
Old 2 Jul 2013, 12:56 (Ref:3272888)   #32
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
VERY nice work...
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:12 (Ref:3273070)   #33
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Agreed, well done kdr !

My odds and sods are less inspiring but here all the same .
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:34 (Ref:3273081)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lovely work Ker. I particularly like the first cloudy Dunlop bridge.

OK, here's one of mine. Guess the location......
Attached Thumbnails
bubbles.jpg  
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:37 (Ref:3273083)   #35
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Anywhere around the circuit for about half of each day while I was there.
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:37 (Ref:3273084)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles lives! View Post
Agreed, well done kdr !

My odds and sods are less inspiring but here all the same .
You went to the concerts?
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:48 (Ref:3273091)   #37
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Thanks Ayse, it seems to get tougher and tougher each year, and will someone please turn the sun on again in 2014!

I'm taking a guess on the Audi monument in the village??
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:48 (Ref:3273092)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, but there is a definite Audi connection......
Old 2 Jul 2013, 21:46 (Ref:3273125)   #39
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Quote:
You went to the concerts?
I thought that you would be impressed with that

I had my daughter and partner pestering me to go, I did have RLM in my ears though, so I could just about keep up with the race .
Old 3 Jul 2013, 06:41 (Ref:3273212)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Crikey, that's family devotion in my book....

Trouble is, I'm getting old - I can't think of anything worse - and that's after a youth of having my ears blasted at concerts myself..... Not any more. And certainly not at Le Mans!
Old 3 Jul 2013, 07:25 (Ref:3273221)   #41
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Crikey, that's family devotion in my book....

Trouble is, I'm getting old - I can't think of anything worse - and that's after a youth of having my ears blasted at concerts myself..... Not any more. And certainly not at Le Mans!
Getting old has its advantages! Nobody expects you to go to such concerts any more. I think of the Sixties when I saw The Rolling Stones live before they were really famous and yet they've appeared at Glastonbury this year. As I heard recently on the radio, how come Mick Jagger still has a 28 inch waist and all that hair when such days are long past for me? Fortunately, I still have my hearing!

Concerts today are likely to involve a full orchestra and be at Symphony Hall in Birmingham or The Royal Festival Hall.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3273243)   #42
kdr
Veteran

Quote:
No, but there is a definite Audi connection......
Audi fanzone roof?

Help me out here people!
Old 3 Jul 2013, 08:16 (Ref:3273248)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
Audi fanzone roof?

Help me out here people!
Correct!

Not much of a shot, but it looked rather nice at the time.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 3 Jul 2013 at 19:26.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 12:53 (Ref:3273363)   #44
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I just find it ironic. Ayse, taking pictures of rain...
Old 3 Jul 2013, 15:55 (Ref:3273433)   #45
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well what did you expect, he just loves the stuff
Old 3 Jul 2013, 17:07 (Ref:3273459)   #46
kdr
Veteran

Apparently he reckons its not going to rain again at Le Mans for the next ten years so he was just recording it for posterity..
Old 3 Jul 2013, 19:26 (Ref:3273520)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Rain isn't my responsibility any more - Mal took that over......

Anyhow, I've always believed you should have plenty of irony in your diet.....
Old 3 Jul 2013, 20:07 (Ref:3273538)   #48
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Effing rain...

Some stunning shots there Ker
Old 3 Jul 2013, 20:54 (Ref:3273562)   #49
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
I just find it ironic. Ayse, taking pictures of rain...
He was surprised it existed so had to document it
Old 3 Jul 2013, 21:00 (Ref:3273567)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I didn't know what it was - I thought someone kept spitting at me........