Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:18 (Ref:1024418)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Saturday Practice

Alaonso puts the first representative time with JPM just behind.

Weather dry but cool at the moment 17 degs air 21 degs track.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:39 (Ref:1024429)   #2
Meroo
Racer

Australia
South Coast NSW
Meroo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone else unable to get live timing from formula1.com? Do they have a problem or maybe oversubscibed?

Thanks,
Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:49 (Ref:1024434)   #3
dottie
Rookie

dottie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You have to subscribe to get that now
Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:51 (Ref:1024436)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No you don't.

http://www.formula1.com/race/livetiming/723.html
Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:52 (Ref:1024437)   #5
Meroo
Racer

Australia
South Coast NSW
Don't think you have to "subscribe", I mean to many logged on?
Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:52 (Ref:1024439)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
BTW. Welcome Dottie
Old 3 Jul 2004, 07:54 (Ref:1024441)   #7
Meroo
Racer

Australia
South Coast NSW
It's come good now. Thanks.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:16 (Ref:1024457)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Webber 1st out in session 2
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:32 (Ref:1024469)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Fissi stopped.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:33 (Ref:1024470)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The Macs are showing well.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:34 (Ref:1024471)   #11
twig
Veteran

twig should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Two McLarens looking healthy. Anyone know what happened to Raikkonen in the first saturday session, he only did an installation lap....and that was it. Mclarens 2nd and 3rd, splitting hte Ferrari's, hopefully an improvement on the would be MP4-19 speed.

Fisichella looks to have stopped on the track.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:38 (Ref:1024472)   #12
twig
Veteran

Coulthard just did a stunner, .2 down on Schumi now - that car has a lot of pace.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:39 (Ref:1024473)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Gene is getting up there too. The BARs are nowhere at the mo.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:40 (Ref:1024474)   #14
Meroo
Racer

Australia
South Coast NSW
Do you really think the new Mac can do the business? Hoping.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:43 (Ref:1024477)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Bruni Stops.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:45 (Ref:1024479)   #16
twig
Veteran

Raikkonen fastest! by .2 on Schum. DC third
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:46 (Ref:1024480)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Webber is a second behind Klein.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:46 (Ref:1024481)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Only 4 laps from Montoya. Is he a bit sore after yesterday?
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:49 (Ref:1024482)   #19
twig
Veteran

I just hope the MP4-19B is reliable, because it looks to have good pace.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:55 (Ref:1024486)   #20
Meroo
Racer

Australia
South Coast NSW
Monty having dramas?
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:55 (Ref:1024487)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Sato in the 14s. That's better.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 08:59 (Ref:1024491)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Button goes second.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 09:01 (Ref:1024492)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
A mixed up top eight with DC (8th) only doing 7 laps and Kimi doing 18 and the fastest. Button second, Mickey the shoe third.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 09:02 (Ref:1024493)   #24
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Webber just pips Klien.
Old 3 Jul 2004, 09:05 (Ref:1024497)   #25
Meroo
Racer

Australia
South Coast NSW
Toyota do well, not so good for willy.